Do care about the pokeball it's in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Espurr and Bergmite could be useful. I have an inkay ready to go but joltik will need to be bred when I finish other orders.
I don't mind waiting. Which do you want? I offer multiple natures/genders/abilities for Espurr and two spreads for Bergmite. I don't have any non-HA Bergmite atm however.

Also I would prefer a male Joltik at that.

would you trade a female sableye and female tentacool( defencive nature) for my female Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 absol and 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA bulbasaur??

CMT for

Corpish/Crawdaunt Male
Adaptability
Adamant: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Superpower, Dragon Dance

Gastly/Gengar
Timid: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (M)

and

Rotom
Calm: 31/x/31/31/31/31

CMT for

Corpish/Crawdaunt Male
Adaptability
Adamant: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Superpower, Dragon Dance

Gastly/Gengar
Timid: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (M)

and

Rotom
Calm: 31/x/31/31/31/31
I'm interested in your cleffa, poliwag, pawniard and sneasel. I would like 2 for gastly. Rotom and Corpish need to be bred.

I'm interested in your cleffa, poliwag, pawniard and sneasel. I would like 2 for gastly. Rotom and Corpish need to be bred.
those pokemon you want still need to be bred too.. Please specify the gender and ability of the pokemon you want..

those pokemon you want still need to be bred too.. Please specify the gender and ability of the pokemon you want..
Magic Guard Cleffa either gender, drizzle poliwag female, inner focus or keen eye sneasel, defiant pawniard either gender

Magic Guard Cleffa either gender, drizzle poliwag female, inner focus or keen eye sneasel, defiant pawniard either gender
alright.. I'll let you know once they are done. Please let me know yours too once they done.

You did not mention the gender of Sneasel, so I assume you want either gender, right?

CMT for Corphish and Sneasel.
I have a male one already, but would be interested in a female bagon missing attack.

I'm highly interested in timid charmander please Cmt for that
How humid would you like it? So humid that it dies as its tail fire is snuffed out?! I don't see anything I need on your thread.

Do you have any Scyther left in stock? If so, would you please CMT for it?
I don't see anything I need on your thread.

Sneasel can be either gender, male is preferred but not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)