Trading shop. Close the thread, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
offering phantump careful with 31/31/31/x/31/31 with your choice of ability for shelder. and modest perfect except atk larvesta for lanturn

Xerneas, interested in Hitmontop with egg moves
I'm interest in the Lantern and the Plant thingie, Are you interested at a jolly/inner focus zubat with egg moves and a adamant/jolly sneasel inner focus too with egg moves( no icicle crash)
Have these
CMT for a Sewaddle?
Is amaura modest?
I can give you 5 or 6 IV Larvitar for Timid 5 IV Vivillon.)
Have it
offering phantump careful with 31/31/31/x/31/31 with your choice of ability for shelder. and modest perfect except atk larvesta for lanturn
Have both of these
i can offer an ability capsule for one of your wynauts if youre still looking for it ! let me know
all right=)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in your Teddiursa. Can offer you some of these. My Pokemon are all German (for MMing):

Timid 5IV Female Froakie with Hidden Power Electric
Murkrow (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Insomnia or Prankster), egg moves: Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Feather Dance, Perish Song; Luxury Ball
Shuppet (Careful) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Frisk), egg moves: Disable, Pursuit, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force; Luxury Ball
Super-Sized Pumpkaboo (Impish) 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Destiny Bond & Disable; Repeat Ball
Gible (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Iron Head & Outrage; Great Ball
Joltik (Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Compound Eyes), Repeat Ball
Shroomish (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Poison Heal or Quick Feet), egg move: Bullet Seed; Nest Ball
Vullaby (Impish) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Overcoat), egg moves: Knock Off, Foul Play, Mean Look, Roost; Ultra Ball
Honedge (Brave) 31/31/31/x/31/0, Ultra Ball
Eevee (Bold) 31/x/31/31/31/31, egg move: Wish; Heal Ball
Klefki (Bold) 31/x/31/x/31/31, (Prankster) (for the Foul Play set), Luxury Ball
Noibat (Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31, (Frisk), Great Ball
Houndour (Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31, Poke Ball
Croagunk (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch; Great Ball
Ferroseed (Relaxed) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Iron Barbs), egg move: Stealth Rocks; Nest Ball
Venipede (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31, Premiere Ball
Vulpix (Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31, Poke Ball

I also can offer Lansat Berries, Kee Berries and Maranga Berries.

Hey, I'm interested in your Teddiursa. Can offer you some of these.
Super-Sized Pumpkaboo (Impish) 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Destiny Bond & Disable; Repeat Ball
I also can offer Lansat Berries, Kee Berries and Maranga Berries.
Awesome=) name a male one The Pumpking
And I want a kee + maranga berry

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant one of those (or 2 berries). So either the Pumpkaboo or both berries for Teddiursa?

Xerneas, interested in Hitmontop with egg moves

Have these

Is amaura modest?

Have it

Have both of these

all right=)
Hi do you have any calm / bold left ?? im available to trade right now IGN JL FC : 5472-7375-3218 Let me know if you are

hey!! i would love a chinchou :) i have a Perfect 5iv jolly aerodactyl with (eggmoves:Pursuit,Tailwind,Whirlwind and Iron head) if u are interested.

hey!! i would love a chinchou :) i have a Perfect 5iv jolly aerodactyl with (eggmoves:Pursuit,Tailwind,Whirlwind and Iron head) if u are interested.
Soon Pokebank comes out, with Stealth Rocks Aerodactyl, sorry bro=)
But tell me if you have other 5iv Pokemon

impish skarmory with whirwilnd and bravebird?? (perfect 5iv<-)
or a prankster bold sableye with recover (4iv -atck and sp atck)
Jolly Pinsir with (Close combat, Quick attack) (perfect 5iv<-)

Have it, too. You better list everything you have, because I have almost every pre-Pokebank Pokemon:D

Pal, I need to breed it first, that I am doing atm.
oo thats fine i thought you already had some in stock lol ok inbox me whenever youre available

Have it, too. You better list everything you have, because I have almost every pre-Pokebank Pokemon:D

Pal, I need to breed it first, that I am doing atm.
5 IV:Pineco,Honedge,Fennekin,Froakie,Torchic,Gible,Scisor,Shellder and Pichu
4 IV:Eevee,Dieno,Togepi,Phaphy,Goomy and Rotom(need to breed another one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)