Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading the following flawless 5 iv pokemon:
Jolly Drillbur w/Mold Breaker
Adamant Scyther w/technician
Adamant Heracross w/Guts
Naive Bagon w/Dragon Dance
Jolly Gible w/Rough Skin and Sand Viel
Timid Joltik w/Compound Eyes and Spider Web
Timid Electrike w/Lightning Rod

Looking for other 5 iv offers or shinies/legendaries.
ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR 5 IV HONEDGE (NOT ENGLISH)
I don't have what you're looking for, but I. Interested in one of your Joltik's please...

Does anyone have
a technician shroomish/breloom theyd be willing to trade? I can offer any battle maison item that is usually used for competitive use, many hidden ability pokemon, and larvitars with Outrage, DD, stealth rock and pursuit.
I got some shroomish... Mine are setup Adamant/Poison Heal/Focus punch

I'm interested in a hasty Froakie as well as a jolly charmander. I don't have much to trade. I have the following:

Mawile (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant/Intimidate/Sucker Punch
Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant/Poison Heal/Focus Punch

Please let me know if you're interested...
pm'd

New page, still looking for the elusive Tyranitarite. Three trade offers have fallen through, even after breeding pokes for the backers. Really need one...

Also looking for a shiny Skitty with decent IV/Nature if possible.

I've got a few 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly w/ Disable to trade away!

A couple of each gender, plus plenty of 4 iv spitbacks and one unfortunate x/31/31/31/31/31 all with disable to offload too!

I'm also looking to clear a load of my 4iv Jolly Charmander spitbacks too. All are Blaze and all have Dragon Dance, Outrage and Crunch as eggmoves. Sitting on a couple of 5iv spitbacks of those too, mostly males.

In return I am looking for either 5iv (for the 5's) or some 4 iv spitbacks of...

Relaxed/Sassy Tyranitar w/ Stealth Rock
Adamant Riolu w/ Bullet Punch + Crunch
Bold/Modest Swift Swim Poliwag w/ Encore
Foreign 4iv Adamant Beldum (Big Ask, but worth a shot)

There are plenty more I know I'd like but they've all escaped me now, so feel free to fire offers my way for anything you like the look of anyway! PM me if interested!

New page, still looking for the elusive Tyranitarite. Three trade offers have fallen through, even after breeding pokes for the backers. Really need one...

Also looking for a shiny Skitty with decent IV/Nature if possible.
Our trade haven't really fallen through. I told you I'd take Swinub for it, you told me you'd get back to me after you'd bred but never did. If you're still interested, PM me when Swinub is ready.

Can anyone spot me a Prankster Riolu spitback? Nature/Egg moves/IV's don't matter, but if I had a preference, it would be a female Jolly with BP. 3DS FC: 2895-6975-8311

Looking for someone to sit in trade for 10-15 minutes for me to instacheck a box of eggs. Offering a 5IV brave honedge for your time
Also offering a 4IV shiny honedge for an aggronite

Looking for someone to sit in trade for 10-15 minutes for me to instacheck a box of eggs. Offering a 5IV brave honedge for your time
Also offering a 4IV shiny honedge for an aggronite
I'll do it, I'm watching TV anyway. I'll hop on now. I don't need to do anything right?

Offer: venipede impish/carefull (speed boost) 31/31/31/x/31/31
houndour timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

Need: Timid charmander with egg moves + solar power

Last edited:
Still looking for an HA female Cubchoo/Beartic.

Sweetening the offer with either a 5IV Axew, a 5IV Pikachu, and I do have lots of BP that I haven't spent.

4iv adamant adamant belly drum/aqua jet/superpower marill spitbacks in great balls available for trade:

female:
31/31/31/x/31/x huge power
31/x/31/x/31/31 huge power
31/x/31/x/31/31 thick fat

male:
31/31/31/x/x/31 huge power
x/31/31/x/31/31 huge power
31/31/31/x/x/31 huge power
x/31/31/x/31/31 huge power
31/x/31/x/31/31 huge power
31/31/x/x/31/31 huge power

... not really looking for anything in particular... wouldn't mind a spitback ha female froakie, but will probably accept anything half decent.

Desperately wanting an hp fire timid Eevee(with good IV) I can offer an italian 6IV male/female skill link adamant mincinno OR a 6IV BIG PECKS male fletchling OR many 5IV pkmns(see my thread below,I've also mareep ralts aerodactyl charmender and marril) OR battle items.PM me or quote this post if you're willing to trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)