League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
who wouldnt enjoy playing the best top laner in the game currently? i have no clue what champ can trade with her, shes hard to itemize against because shes all mixed damage. sadly she is going to be nerfed because its the way riot does things, nerf anything that becomes popular.
quinn trades well with her, you know, with her ranged attack, blind and back flip if she gets close.

who wouldnt enjoy playing the best top laner in the game currently? i have no clue what champ can trade with her, shes hard to itemize against because shes all mixed damage. sadly she is going to be nerfed because its the way riot does things, nerf anything that becomes popular. i dont even think lucian is good, even though he is being spammed, chances are hes gonna get nerfed also because of this
rango and loaf win vs shyvana and i contest that rango is the best top lane bruiser atm

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
New pink wards are strong if used right.
So apparently the strategy is you put pink wards everywhere in your OWN jungle instead of in easy to find areas so that you can have full vision of your jungle.
Since pink wards last indefinitely the nice part about this is that you aren't nearly as prone to counterjungling.
If the enemy jungler decides to do so, you have ample time to react since your whole jungle is warded with pinks.
If he tries to start removing said pink wards, that also gives you time to react.
Food for thought if you decide to play premades with a bunch of friends!!

The teamfights in this game were hilarious; squishies would get bursted down and then it was a 30 second bruiser brawl. Sometimes people who died were actually respawning lol.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
watching rift review from last week, and fucking monte, all god damn episode
just fuckin

:moon
eyes: constantly

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

how do you even

the interface very clearly shows, that blue elise, on jin air, killed baron.........

watched that match live and twitch chat was absolutely freaking out

because at first doa says that shy steals baron and everyone's like "oh it's an honest mistake, monte'll correct him after doa finishes his sentence"

but monte seems to be convinced that shy stole it too

and a friend of mine is also watching it and we're in a skype call so we're both talking for the next five minutes about how ezreal blatantly has the baron buff but unfortunately monte/doa STILL didn't catch it even after the slow-mo replay

all the while chobra is in the twitch chat going "GUYS I KNOW THEY FUCKED UP BUT I CAN'T TALK TO THEM DURING A LIVE CAST"

and alex penn and locodoco are in the chat as well just trolling people

i believe we're witnessing the birth of the next twitch meme but i'm not sure

but just wait until like an NA LCS game where some team gets baron and twitch chat explodes with "SHY STOLE IT"

That doesn't count though does it? I haven't touched ranked in forever because I assumed it doesn't mean anything right now.
I don't get the diamond border or icon, but my MMR still rises during the preseason and that should affect where I get to reset to in S4.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Yeah but that's not the important part.

In related news I played some games last night, forgot I last dropped to Plat III before giving up on my dream and proceeded to continue my streak of never losing a game every single time it happened. And yet the system refuses to allow me to advance either. :( My team also bitched at me all game for starting with Relic Shield on Lucian, I had to play a game of Support Malphite (thanks to random character-flipper who locked Lee at the last moment and took great offense to my earlier choice of a top laner) and ended up with Frozen Heart plus Randuin's in a 35-minute game, and wtf Top Mundo (can actually lane well against Singed because his ult cooldown is half as long).

Fun times, I guess.

Kennen

dont you worry child
Hello guys I'm Kennen, I play League of Legends in Latin American North Server and there I'm Plat, now I have an smurf on NA and right now I'm Gold III and I'll try to get Plat soon, If you want play with me some normals or duoQ add me, I'm EpicWorld in NA.

C~ya and have a nice day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)