Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
UllarWarlord take Sandman the Aggron. It must know Sandstorm, Endeavor, Rest, and Iron Head, and have the Sturdy ability. Sandman is jealous of the little Arons taking him over with their SABERJuice sets, so he will be like them, too! He also must solo at least one Pokemon from each fight. It can only be affected by items while it is asleep. It can not hold anything except Chesto Berry or smooth rock (but only if you don't have any berries left.)
Well, if you'll let me ignore the solo 1 mon per fight req (2 mons per trainer :/), Accepted!

Okay, then one full trainer per area. Also, I forgot in the initial post: you may not KO anything on a turn you use Iron Head. If you do, you do not get a point for soloing, and you must solo an additional trainer.

Still looking for my X scramble Pokkemon, and I need 9 for my purposes.
I will start whenever I get the starter.

Scramble challenge on my X I may also only catch one
9/10 difficulty
I reserve your starter! I'll edit it in soon.

EDIT: Take Barbie the Fennekin! Barbie is a super girly girl, and wants to be treated as such. She will not stand to be in your party if you don't buy a new piece of clothing daily, and switch outfits daily (every piece of clothing must be different, right down to the socks; once you can...try to change what you can until you can change everything), because she would just die of embarrassment if she was seen with a trainer who wears the same thing every day! Barbie must also stay trendy; give her a held item ASAP and switch it every day (so you can just keep switching the same two items if you feel like it; same with the outfits). Now to the in-battle restrictions! Once Barbie can, she must always have two pink moves in her moveset (so, Psychic, Fairy, and I'll count Poison), because they are very girly. She must use one of these moves in every battle. Barbie also wants to be the greatest girl there is! As such, she must solo all female Gym leaders (Viola, Korrina, and Valerie, excluding Olympia because you will have replaced Barbie by then)! Barbie's last restriction is to show that girls are better than boys! If you play as the girl trainer, have her solo Calem every time she can (even when you double battle-have her defeat all of Calem's pokemon, then anyone else on your team can sweep the opponent). If you play as the boy trainer, have Barbie solo Grant (so you can choose your punishment basically)! GL;HF! Tell me if you want anything changed!

Last edited:
EDIT: Take Barbie the Fennekin! Barbie is a super girly girl, and wants to be treated as such. She will not stand to be in your party if you don't buy a new piece of clothing daily, and switch outfits daily (every piece of clothing must be different, right down to the socks; once you can...try to change what you can until you can change everything), because she would just die of embarrassment if she was seen with a trainer who wears the same thing every day! Barbie must also stay trendy; give her a held item ASAP and switch it every day (so you can just keep switching the same two items if you feel like it; same with the outfits). Now to the in-battle restrictions! Once Barbie can, she must always have two pink moves in her moveset (so, Psychic, Fairy, and I'll count Poison), because they are very girly. She must use one of these moves in every battle. Barbie also wants to be the greatest girl there is! As such, she must solo all female Gym leaders (Viola, Korrina, and Valerie, excluding Olympia because you will have replaced Barbie by then)! Barbie's last restriction is to show that girls are better than boys! If you play as the girl trainer, have her solo Calem every time she can (even when you double battle-have her defeat all of Calem's pokemon, then anyone else on your team can sweep the opponent). If you play as the boy trainer, have Barbie solo Grant (so you can choose your punishment basically)! GL;HF! Tell me if you want anything changed!
Thanks! I like this as is, and I choose Grant for punishment...
Except I will simply not have to change any piece of clothing that the mean store owners (adjective from Barbie) won't allow me to buy at their shop! What a pushover!

Last edited:
Seems like noone saw my request for a scramble :)

Pokemon Black 2
No trading

Rules:
-No excessive grinding
-No excessive restrictions
-Normal rules

Pokemon:
- Torture the Sandile (by Snaquaza)
- Green the Riolu (by Shiruba)
- Torturer the Purrloin (by Mulan15262)
I'll give you Geek the Patrat. Geek studies other types, and decides he hates being Normal. He must not learn Normal-type moves. He must learn any compatible TM or level-up moves that are not Normal-type upon obtaining. He may evolve into Watchog if he successfully solos Elesa and must solo Burgh regardless.

EDIT:
The "importance" of this post is that I have officially abandoned the "Scramble Challenges that require Scramblemons" document.
I am going to make a google doc of my own, if anyone could tell me challenges started more than five pages ago that I've missed that would be great! Welcome and thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dr--hE9eH7Dndl5O9f6tVcDlbj0M-Z8rM9-_QAMpC4c

Last edited:
Thanks!
I'm actually going to give him one as well: Mister the Starly. Starly cannot carry out any command. Therefore, you must use a random number generator, or a d4, to determine what move it uses. It must defeat 4 Pokemon with only SE moves to evolve both times. It cannot learn more than one move of any type but normal.

copycatcat
Take Hippopotas the hungry Hippo (just name him Hippo). It may not have Dig or other moves that seem like they require a good deal of agility (like double team), because it's too fat to use them, but it has to have Bite AND Crunch (to eat).
When it is able to learn Fissure, it must do so and can't have Earthquake anymore (because it creates a fissure when it tries to earthquake). If you want, you can breed a Hippototas with Stockpile (which it may not forget). Not required though.
In battles, it has to always hold a berry and you must replace the berry asap if it eats it. It can only evolve after it has eaten 10 berries.

Darknesscrusher, for your last mon, take TheOtherOne the Swablu. He was the one seen when Hulavuta made his mistake. It may not learn TMs, and it must learn all level-up moves by forgetting a Normal-type move. Once it has learned Mirror Move, it mst solo the next unsoloed Gym Leader with only Mirror Move and using items. It may then evolve into Altaria, who may learn non-Normal moves by forgetting non-Normal moves, but still cannot learn any Normal moves.

Tyranitar, you could've just rare candied Flan to evolve
Could have but I preferred completing the challange to the fullest extent ;)

Anyway Update 3... I think.

I continued on to Shalour and take on Korrina.
Jet the Fletchinder had to Solo her to evolve and due to being lvl 39 he did so with a fair amount of ease. (Didn't grind, Exp from training Flanigan)
Jet has now Fulfilled his entire challange and is ready!

I skipped along to Coumarine to take on Ramos now my challanges state that Red's the Pikachu and Wonder the Slowbro both have to be involved inall major battles (That aren't solos) and that Ramos' Jumpluff must be solo'd by Flanigan the Skiploom for him to evolve, this was no biggie.

Pikachu in, out for Slowbro, out for Flanigan, Acrobatics, switch to Jet, 2 more acrobatics and the battle was done.

I then again moved on to Lumiose and took on Clemont which had to be a solo by Wonder the Slowbronow this wasn't going to be easy due to his typing but he was very overleveled due to being wonder traded in ( level 49 and had only been in about 20 battles total... Was boxed at lvl 24 until I arrived at Cyllage)

Even at lvl 49 Slowbro struggled hard, His speed was a huge issue but luckily his defenses were good, surf Rid him of Magneton, and then of Heliolisk his emolga somehow took a hit and got off a second Volt switch leaving Slowbro in the red but he pulled through with a final surf.

I then headed to Laverre City. and on my way I found my final Member
MasterRace the Goomy
Lvl 31
Now obviously I am going to have to grind the shit out of him to solo the Fairy gym so I'l be back next week.

Until next time, Chow.

Red's the Pikachu
Lvl 54
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Nuzzle
Quick Attack

Jet The Talonflame
lvl 58
Roost
Flame Charge (Speed Boosting attack)
Quick Attack (Priority attack)
Fly (Flying Type Attack)

Luna the Lunatone
Lvl 57
Psychic (Psychic STAB Only)
Hypnosis
Rock Polish
Cosmic Power

MasterRace the Goomy
lvl 34
Body Slam
Dragon Breath
Rain dance
Protect

Flanigan the Jumpluff
Lvl 56
Mega Drain
Synthesis
U-turn (TM or HM)
Acrobatics (TM or HM)

Wonder the Slowbro (Currently boxed due to level)
lvl 63
Surf
Slack Off
Strength
Psychic

I am boxing members if they reach lvl 60 as it's just ridiculous to keep them... Slowbro has double the Exp. of all other Pokemon...

Last edited:
I'm here request a Hard, but not impossible, XY Scramble challenge. I only have a brief list of stipulations.

-I must have one, and only one, of my Mons be a starter, any of the six will do. (Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin, Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle.)
-No Legendaries.
-Pokemon may have evolution restrictions, but they all must evolve at some point. I will not accept challenges that have me, for example, keep a Pidgey a Pidgey the whole way through.
-I would also like to have a variety of types, so keep that in mind.

That's all, have at it.

EDIT:

Pokemon I already have reserved for me: Pancham
Take Flowercolor the Flabebe. You must use a random number generator to decide which Flabebe it must catch, and who you must solo.
1-Red(Viola, Ramos, Malva)
2-Yellow(Clemont, Siebold, Wilkstrom)
3-Blue(Wulfric, Siebold, Malva)
4-Orange(Ramos, Wulfric, Wilkstrom)
5-White(Korrina, Drasna, Wilkstrom)
It may not use supereffective moves except of types of that color.
Red-Fighting, Ground, Rock
Yellow-Electric
Blue-Water, Ice
Orange-Fairy(vs. Dark only)
White-Normal, Flying, Dragon, Steel
Flabebe can evolve into Floette when it soloes the first Trainer, and into Florges when it has soloed all of them.
Write the random color on your own post.

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
MAN. That took a while to assemble my team. (I had burned my Green Shards earlier on something, and was frantically searching for more :/)

But here they are: my starting team for UllarWarlord's White TReehollow Scramble: Take 2!

2nd Best the Ferrothorn
Level 55
Item: Rocky Helmet
-Curse
-Power Whip
-Leech Seed
-Iron Head
Comments: This guy seems to be...simple enough, but a handful in practice. What with how the Treehollow works, I may have to drop the level requirement...but for the moment, I'll stick with it!

Big Baby the Gyarados
Level 55
Item: Muscle Band
-Splash
-Waterfall
-Flail
-Thrash
Comments: Seems to be a physical attacker and nothing else. Might be a challenge to run.

Legend the Metagross
Level 55
Item: Leftovers
-Psychic
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Protect
Comments: This guy won't see much use in lower levels, due to the outbreak on unevolved Pokemon there. I'll try to use him as much as possible...I gave him Meteor Mash as his ace-in-the-hole for them legends. Also, let's hear it for EQ not being a contact move!

Kong the Slaking
Level 55
Item: Lucky Egg
-Stength
-Rock Tomb
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
Comments: He doesn't have Hammer Arm yet, so I gave him Brick Break as a placeholder. I predict he will be insanely useful at times, and a complete dud at others. That Lucky Egg just might be his saving grace...

RBY the Tauros
Level 55
Item: Scope Lens
-Strength
-Blizzard
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam
Comments: Oh say can you say p. useless? This guy, just...yeah. I honestly do not know how he will fare. Oh, and I contacted AOPS upon learning Tauros can't learn Body Slam fsr in gen 5 - he said I could swap it out for Strength.

Scout the Watchog
Level 55
Item: Quick Claw
-Hyper Fang
-Super Fang
-Crunch
-Low Kick
Comments: This fella came with a Brave Nature, so it was really no wonder that I gave him all physical moves. He should be a solid contender.

Overall, I have a crippling Fighting weakness, but surely that won't go badly, right?

right?

Anyway, expect the B1 update soon!

e: man I didn't realize until just now how restricting these challenges are

also RBY has to solo all Breeders

;-; fml

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Um. This is...somewhat embarrassing, in that I didn't know what I was getting into.

I have forfeited Area 1 no less than four times. The reason?

Sandwoman.

This challange is so, to be blunt, mind-numbingly hard that it really doesn't make the game fun anymore.

Maybe it could work at lower levels, but when I start? No way.

So in conclusion, copycatcat , I am asking you to alter your challange. If you do not wish to do so, I will ask for one last challange again.

I really do apologize...I jsut can't handle it. :x

Um. This is...somewhat embarrassing, in that I didn't know what I was getting into.

I have forfeited Area 1 no less than four times. The reason?

Sandwoman.

This challange is so, to be blunt, mind-numbingly hard that it really doesn't make the game fun anymore.

Maybe it could work at lower levels, but when I start? No way.

So in conclusion, copycatcat , I am asking you to alter your challange. If you do not wish to do so, I will ask for one last challange again.

I really do apologize...I jsut can't handle it. :x
Sorry.
I'll completely give a new one.
SandKill the Bisharp.
It may only use FalseSwipe as a damaging move.
It must solo 1 per area.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Sorry.
I'll completely give a new one.
SandKill the Bisharp.
It may only use FalseSwipe as a damaging move.
It must solo 1 per area.
With all due respect, I think I'll make this challange an open slot again.

No offense to you, ccc, just...these are a tad hard.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
UllarWarlord take a Watchog named Scout
You may use any move for Scout, but with different combinations, you get different challenges
- Physical Moves only = Solo 2 Area bosses
- Special Moves only = No restrictions
- Status Moves + Physical = Solo 1 Floor with it's boss
- Special Moves + Special = Solo 1 Floor without it's boss
- Physical + Special + Status = Solo 2 Floors without their bosses

Extra: - NO STAB (Excluding Status moves) = You don't have to do any restriction

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
UllarWarlord take a Watchog named Scout
You may use any move for Scout, but with different combinations, you get different challenges
- Physical Moves only = Solo 2 Area bosses
- Special Moves only = No restrictions
- Status Moves + Physical = Solo 1 Floor with it's boss
- Special Moves + Special = Solo 1 Floor without it's boss
- Physical + Special + Status = Solo 2 Floors without their bosses

Extra: - NO STAB (Excluding Status moves) = You don't have to do any restriction
Accepted!

Hope people don't mind me posting this again, but I still need 2 plat mons and one for each of yellow and HeartGold. I really don't care if someone gives me two mons at this point since it seems so tough to come up some.

Darknesscrusher, for your last mon, take TheOtherOne the Swablu. He was the one seen when Hulavuta made his mistake. It may not learn TMs, and it must learn all level-up moves by forgetting a Normal-type move. Once it has learned Mirror Move, it mst solo the next unsoloed Gym Leader with only Mirror Move and using items. It may then evolve into Altaria, who may learn non-Normal moves by forgetting non-Normal moves, but still cannot learn any Normal moves.
Accepted, as is Blackbeard the Koffing.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
White Treehollow Scramble Area 1-2 Update

I'll be blunt....not much happened in Area 1.

Like, at all.

I had a total of three battles, including the boss.

Hypnosis sux, either from a Hoothoot or a Watchog.

Scout managed to solo the boss with little trouble (except for that insanely defensive whirlipede x.x)

Now Area 2...that was a different story.

The battles leading up to the Boss were uneventful(except for another Breeder to give RBY insane experience, and me discovering he has like 50 SpA when I tried out Hyper Beam on a Nuzleaf ._.)...but the Boss himself? Killer.

Scout failed his solo, meaning he has to solo the NEXT boss.

The enemy Audino had FRICKIN' Thunderbolt, meaning Big Baby stood no chance.

So that's two failures...and two more liabilities. ;-;

2nd Best the Ferrothorn
Level 55
Item: Rocky Helmet
-Curse
-Power Whip
-Ingrain
-Iron Head
Comments: I have only jsut realized how hard it will be to solo Scizors, lol. Unused so far.

Big Baby the Gyarados
Level 55
Item: Muscle Band
-Splash
-Waterfall
-Flail
-Thrash
Comments: This fella...is very paper-thin. Both in flexibility and defenses. Failed the solo against Audino, so I'm stuck with Splash for a while it looks like.

Legend the Metagross
Level 55
Item: Leftovers
-Psychic
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Protect
Comments: Unused due to me being unable to switch him in.

Kong the Slaking
Level 56
Item: Lucky Egg
-Stength
-Rock Tomb
-Earthquake
-Thunderbolt
Comments: He smashed quite a bit - not getting to fight females is a bit of a hassle, however.

RBY the Tauros
Level 57
Item: Scope Lens
-Strength
-Blizzard
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam
Comments: FUCK YOU FOR STEALING ALL THE EXP FOUNTAINS T-T

Scout the Watchog
Level 57
Item: Quick Claw
-Hyper Fang
-Super Fang
-Crunch
-Low Kick
Comments: A nice, solid contender. His having to solo Area 3 boss might come back to bite me in the ass later, tho...

On to Area 3!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)