Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading off these three SHINY Quiet Aegislash: (Purposely bred for terrible speed evs)
31/31/31/31/0/7
31\12\31\31\31\7
31\12\31\31\31\7

Looking for other nice competitive shiny offers.

Last edited:
I have a flawless 5IV Shiny Female Jolly Swarm fully Ev ATK/Speed trained lvl 51 shiny heracross. Looking for other competitive use flawless shinies, (Doesn't have to be EV trained, can be level 1) Looking for offers. PM me

Looking for a male pokemon/ditto that can breed with a poliwag that has an iv of 30 in SpAtk. I have 4 iv spitbacks of various pokemon and some battle mansion items that I'm willing to trade for it. PM me please.

Last edited:
Anyone have a duskull i could have. cant find one on GTS that doesnt require a legendary e.e
If you go to options before searching, select to not search for trades requiring special pokemon. For whatever reason, GTS likes to list all the dumb trades wanting legendaries on default.

This fixes about 99-percent of derpy trades on GTS.

Who should be my last member?

So far I have:

Delphox
Venasaur
Greninja (protean)
Doublade (to be Agislash)
Tokekiss (serene grace)

And should i add:
Goodra (gooey)
Lucario (+speed, -def nature)
Scizor (free event one)
Or Tyrantrum?

Edit: or an eeveeolution, but idk which one.

I'm looking to do some trading. I have mega stones which I will never use that I can offer (Absolite, Gengarite, Ampharosite, Abomasite) as well as the ability to draw you something neat in return (my icon is an example from 2010, and I can be found as KaizokuShojo on deviantART for you to see more). I also believe I have a shiny Ponyta on SoulSilver still, but I'd have to actually check on that one to be sure. (I also have Pokerus on White, but that's probably easy to come by over the internet anyway?)

I don't have the time to do all the breeding like others do, but I would still like to battle sometimes. I can train, evolve, and EV train them by myself, I just find breeding extremely time-consuming and tedious. No evolving necessary on your part, I'll do all that more interesting stuff. None of them should be shiny, I don't care about that and often find shiny forms to be ugly (with a few exceptions.)
These are the Pokemon I would like to end up with:

--A male Nidoran that will eventually evolve into a Nidoking with Sheer Force, with good IVs and a good nature (I suppose with the beefing up of the Atk stat in this gen that would be along the lines of Adamant?)
--A male Squirtle, with good IVs, nature, ability, etc. I don't actually know what the specifics of this would be in this new generation.
--A male Noibat with Frisk (unless another ability has been decided to be better), good IVs, and a good nature. I'm guessing a good nature for an eventual Noivern would be Modest, taking away from attack and giving to Special Attack...
--An Eevee that will eventually be able to evolve into an Espeon with Magic Bounce (I don't know how you would do/know that, either), good IVs for a future psychic type, and a good nature (Timid, I think). Does not matter what gender this one is.
--A Torchic that will evolve to have Speed Boost, with good IVs, nature, etc. for its normal sets. (I already have a Blaziken with speed boost, but its IVs and nature are poor). Gender doesn't matter with this one, either.

Kind of obvious I play with whatever random pokemon I like, but I'm rather stuck as to what I'm going to have as a sixth team member. I'm debating on Raichu, Galvantula, Raikou, Zangoose, Persian, or Dragonite..... Suggestions on that would be pretty nice, too.

Tell me if you're interested, and we'll work out the details. I will note that, to prevent myself from getting cheated for a free piece of art, I will not do the art 'til I'm assured you're going to come through. I'm a common sight online and very easy to find, so don't worry about me messing you over, either.

I'm looking to do some trading. I have mega stones which I will never use that I can offer (Absolite, Gengarite, Ampharosite, Abomasite) as well as the ability to draw you something neat in return (my icon is an example from 2010, and I can be found as KaizokuShojo on deviantART for you to see more). I also believe I have a shiny Ponyta on SoulSilver still, but I'd have to actually check on that one to be sure. (I also have Pokerus on White, but that's probably easy to come by over the internet anyway?)

I don't have the time to do all the breeding like others do, but I would still like to battle sometimes. I can train, evolve, and EV train them by myself, I just find breeding extremely time-consuming and tedious. No evolving necessary on your part, I'll do all that more interesting stuff. None of them should be shiny, I don't care about that and often find shiny forms to be ugly (with a few exceptions.)
These are the Pokemon I would like to end up with:

--A male Nidoran that will eventually evolve into a Nidoking with Sheer Force, with good IVs and a good nature (I suppose with the beefing up of the Atk stat in this gen that would be along the lines of Adamant?)
--A male Squirtle, with good IVs, nature, ability, etc. I don't actually know what the specifics of this would be in this new generation.
--A male Noibat with Frisk (unless another ability has been decided to be better), good IVs, and a good nature. I'm guessing a good nature for an eventual Noivern would be Modest, taking away from attack and giving to Special Attack...
--An Eevee that will eventually be able to evolve into an Espeon with Magic Bounce (I don't know how you would do/know that, either), good IVs for a future psychic type, and a good nature (Timid, I think). Does not matter what gender this one is.
--A Torchic that will evolve to have Speed Boost, with good IVs, nature, etc. for its normal sets. (I already have a Blaziken with speed boost, but its IVs and nature are poor). Gender doesn't matter with this one, either.

Kind of obvious I play with whatever random pokemon I like, but I'm rather stuck as to what I'm going to have as a sixth team member. I'm debating on Raichu, Galvantula, Raikou, Zangoose, Persian, or Dragonite..... Suggestions on that would be pretty nice, too.

Tell me if you're interested, and we'll work out the details. I will note that, to prevent myself from getting cheated for a free piece of art, I will not do the art 'til I'm assured you're going to come through. I'm a common sight online and very easy to find, so don't worry about me messing you over, either.
PM'ed.

Im trying to make a bulky Team with a lot of synergy I am currently using :
Rotom-W (Physical wall)
Excadrill
Talonflame
Mega Scizor (Bulky SD)
Tyranitar (Hesitating between the CB set or the Special Wall set)

I was thinking of Venusaur as the last pokemon but Im not sure which would be a physical wall as well. Any suggestions ?

Hey everyone, does anyone by any chance have a metal coat they havent used? I have a jolly charmander 31 ivs in attack, defense, specatk, speed and I have alot of pokemon to offer as well.

Hey everyone, does anyone by any chance have a metal coat they havent used? I have a jolly charmander 31 ivs in attack, defense, specatk, speed and I have alot of pokemon to offer as well.
Just add my Friend Code. You can access Magneton in my Friend safari even without me registering you, and Magneton has a 5% chance of holding Metal Coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)