Pablo's back! XY Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolly - Rough Skin/Sand Veil
31/31/31/x/31/31

I need a female rough skin one please. I have a surplus of 5 iv rotoms (imperfect). If its easier I don't mind getting a male rough skin.

I'd love a Klefki and a Male Roselia with Natural Cure! Why don't you breed some with all 4 egg moves though? I'd like one that has Sleep Powder please.
theres only 3 egg moves & I have two of those lol. I bred with 2 egg moves at first and when I started with 3 at somepoint I forgot to heart scale one of them back so ended up w/ 2 egg moves on some anyway~
I breed with three egg moves bc that's what people prefer but theyre really all not necessary!
Which one in particular would you like :P

Sorry! I got busy with work and yesterday a City Championship. I have both Female Pokemon ready for you now :). Are you around to trade? I'd love a 3 egg move one.
I'll be ready to trade in an hour and a half or just a bit longer than that! :P

Would like a female pikachu and a female sandile.

Flawless ha adamant venipede with toxic spikes and spikes and flawless ralts/nincada/murkrow for them?

that was 6 am and i cant be on for another two hours lol

any chance you could give me any indication of a time where you know you'll be on at all? ;_;

that was 6 am and i cant be on for another two hours lol

any chance you could give me any indication of a time where you know you'll be on at all? ;_;
I'll be on today a lot throughout the day. I am available right now for an hour or so, and then I'll be on from 1pm Mexico City time and onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)