Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a female abra with magic guard? If not a male one? I have a 5iv adament dratini with dragon pulse and DD, 5iv adament Larvitar with DD and outrage, and 5iv charmander with DD and Dragon pulse. I will trade anyone of those for the abra.

Or an abra safari?

Anyone who wants a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly with Disable, 252 EVs in SpA and 252 in Speed (idk about the remaining 4)? PM for offers.

I'm new to ev training so i have a question. If the evs a pokemon can have is 510 then why do people run 252/252/4 sets? Why not 252/252/6?

I'm new to ev training so i have a question. If the evs a pokemon can have is 510 then why do people run 252/252/4 sets? Why not 252/252/6?
only every 4th EV adds stat point at lvl 100. That makes having 6 EVs exactly the same as having 4 EVs. It just is simpler to say 4 EVs since it is divisible by 4. In game you have in practice 252/252/6 or 252/252/4/2 spread with having any difference to 252/252/4.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
TrueKite
Because the formula is (in part) floor( EVs / 4 ). And so only multiples of 4 matter. I.e. (where by "x~y" I mean "floor( x / 4 ) = y") you have 0~0, 1~0, 2~0, 3~0, 4~1, 5~1, 6~1, ... etc. And so training the extra 2 EV points is an extra (little) bit of effort.

Bumping my requests:
- Female Protean Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja in Dive/Luxury Ball (Having time zone issues with previous offer).
- Female (Skill Link) Shellder/Cloyster in Dive Ball.

Last edited:
TrueKite

Bumping my requests:
- Female Protean Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja in Dive/Luxury Ball (Having time zone issues with previous offer).
- Female (Skill Link) Shellder/Cloyster in Dive Ball.
What are you offering I can get thecloyster with ease and frigadier to if you have something real good

only every 4th EV adds stat point at lvl 100. That makes having 6 EVs exactly the same as having 4 EVs. It just is simpler to say 4 EVs since it is divisible by 4. In game you have in practice 252/252/6 or 252/252/4/2 spread with having any difference to 252/252/4.
So if trained to 252/252/6 it would be exactly the same as 252/252/4 and it wouldn't have any negative effects on my pokemon?

So, i have a few questions :)

Firstly, some things im looking for:
larvitar with adament nature?
Dust stone for Doublade
heart Scale for agislash after i evolve him

Secondly,
How does this team sound to you all:
(Sp atkrs)
Delphox
Greninja
Tokekiss

(Phys atkrs)
Tyranitar
Agislash

(Tank)
Goodra

Thinking of replacing Goo with Lucario (?)

I released my Destiny Knot and I have spending hours trying to find Beauty Amiee to get another, but riding it circles is getting tiresome. If someone has a spare they'd be willing to send me they'd be rewarded in the form of a flawless Larvesta, Modest with Flame Body.

Been helped.

Last edited:
Looking For 0 Speed 5IV Carbink (31/xx/31/31/31/0 OR 31/31/31/xx/31/0) Relaxed/Sassy Nature - PM Me If You Have 1 I'm Offering 3x 5/6IVs OR 1x 6/6IV

Also Looking for a 3-5IV 0 Speed Golett (Brave Nature)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)