Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a 4iv+ spitback male Marvel Scale Dratini that you would like to part with? CMT for it? Or even a pair of 4iv+ spitbacks?

Do you have a 4iv+ spitback male Marvel Scale Dratini that you would like to part with? CMT for it? Or even a pair of 4iv+ spitbacks?
I don't actually keep spitbacks of my Pokemon. If you have a correct 5IVed Espurr I'd trade 1 to 1 for it. Let me know :)

Updated with HP Ground Eevee, HP Ice Fennekin, and HP Ice Helioptile. HP Fire Roselia should be coming within a day or two.

sorry for the late response. If you still want the bulbasaur in nest ball I have it. It's missing attack and special defense I believe. Also interested in a female fennekin spitback if you have one. I would prefer it to have even attack.

sorry for the late response. If you still want the bulbasaur in nest ball I have it. It's missing attack and special defense I believe. Also interested in a female fennekin spitback if you have one. I would prefer it to have even attack.
Sorry, I actually already got a 5IV Female Bulbasaur :( If I get a Female Spitback I'll let you know though! If you're still interested in a Female Noibat in a Luxury ball, I still have a couple :)

Sorry, I actually already got a 5IV Female Bulbasaur :( If I get a Female Spitback I'll let you know though! If you're still interested in a Female Noibat in a Luxury ball, I still have a couple :)
Also interested in your female HP Fire roselia if you have anything that you want for it. Yes I do want the noibat. Things not on my list include: snover(0 speed quiet), spritzee(0 speed relaxed or sassy), shuppet(0 speed), seedot(modest), binacle, duskull, pancham, cleffa, houndour(can breed for HP Ice), machop, tentacool, zubat, shellos, cubone, skrelp.

Also interested in your female HP Fire roselia if you have anything that you want for it. Yes I do want the noibat. Things not on my list include: snover(0 speed quiet), spritzee(0 speed relaxed or sassy), shuppet(0 speed), seedot(modest), binacle, duskull, pancham, cleffa, houndour(can breed for HP Ice), machop, tentacool, zubat, shellos, cubone, skrelp.
I'm interested in the Shuppet and Skrelp if you're willing to trade those for HP Fire Roselia and Female Noibat. My next project is either going to be HP Fire Bulbasaur or HP Fire Skrelp :)

I'm interested in the Shuppet and Skrelp if you're willing to trade those for HP Fire Roselia and Female Noibat. My next project is either going to be HP Fire Bulbasaur or HP Fire Skrelp :)
ok what ability do you want for the skrelp? Poison point or poison touch? I have to say the skrelp is in a regular pokeball though. It has all the egg moves except for acid armor.

ok what ability do you want for the skrelp? Poison point or poison touch? I have to say the skrelp is in a regular pokeball though. It has all the egg moves except for acid armor.
I'm actually not sure which is better given that everyone wants it's HA to be released. I think poison point female would be good if you don't mind?

Hi am interested in:
Female Gible
Poke Ball:
Luxury Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage

For Female Trevenant Impish, Harvest 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Hi am interested in:
Female Gible
Poke Ball:
Luxury Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage

For Female Trevenant Impish, Harvest 31/31/31/xx/31/31
That sounds good. I won't be able to trade for another 9 hours or so though as I am currently at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)