Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for 5 IV pokemon. I can offer X Mega Stones, BP items, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following flawless pokemon:

Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/×/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Edit: Just hatched a couple of flawless HA Litwick:

Timid Infiltrator Litwick (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Last edited:
i am making a team meant for triples here it is
salamence
dragonite
flygon
mega aerodactyl
gliscor
(insert airborne pokemon with earthquake here)
i need a sixth pokemon that is immune to, and has access to, earthquake

This may be an odd request, but I am looking for a shiny Skitty for my Niece. Bought her a new 3DS, Pokemon Y and all the gizmos to go with it. Her favorite pokemon is Skitty, she would be thrilled to get one for her new game on Christmas morning :)

Also, looking for a spitback 4iv Gible/Gabite/Garchomp (female). Would also trade for perfect IV. CMT to make a trade offer.
That is seriously one of the coolest things ever, lol.
I'm gonna try and Masuda breed you a shiny Skitty just because that is so awesome.
I know we only have 9 days though... Maybe if we could get a whole bunch of people breeding/poke radar-ing for one?
Anybody else wanna help?

Last edited:

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
I am looking for someone with Nidoran Male, Togepi or Slowpoke (or their evolutions) in their Friend Safari. PM me your FC if you have.

That is seriously one of the coolest things ever, lol.
I'm gonna try and Masuda breed you a shiny Skitty just because that is so awesome.
I know we only have 9 days though... Maybe if we could get a whole bunch of people breeding/poke radar-ing for one?
Abybody else wanna help?
I really appreciate that, thank you!

I've got a batch of flawless Infiltrator Litwick up for trade. I have a mix of Timid and Modest. I'm looking for other Flawless Pokemon as well as Pokemon with their hidden abilities. In particular, I'm looking for an Impish Immunity Gligar.

Timid Magic Guard Abra: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Timid Blaze Charmander: 31/x/31/31/31/31. Has Dragon Pulse as an egg move.

Adamant and Jolly Marvel Scale Dratini: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Relaxed Ferroseed: 31/31/31/x/31/0. Have Stealth Rock and Leech Seed as egg moves.

Adamant Honedge: I have both 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs.

Adamant Technician Scyther. 31/31/31/x/31/31. I can throw in a metal coat so you can evolve it.

Adamant and Jolly Speed Boost Venipede: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Modest Volcarona: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Send a PM if you interested.

In immediate need of absolutely any shiny houndour. Its part of a christmas gift for a friend. Will trade 3 of the pokes on my thread. Please help if you can. Thanks!

looking for a 4-5 IV ditto, nature doesn't matter as long as three of the 31s are in attack, defense, and sp attack. offering a 6 IV male Gible with a jolly nature and sand veil ability

Sup guys, christmas is near and i think its time to catch some delibirds to give to all my fellow smogon pokemon player ;) even though delibird is a fail in battling, he sure gets you into the christmas spirit

I'm looking for a Mild/Rash/Naive/Hasty Justified 5IV Absol with Baton Pass, Sucker Punch and Play Rough. I'll trade you something from my thread for it :)

Alternatively, if you have an Absol safari, or can catch me a Female Absol with Justified in a Premier Ball, let me know!

Hello im lookingy for any Shiny Ponyta dont care about the IV and trophy shinys i have 5 IV Flawless pokemons to trade

im looking for a bold regenerator slowpoke ive got a buizel, binacle, magikarp, mawile, ralts, fletchling, dratini, gengar, zubat and a goomy. If youre interested inbox me :)

Im also looking for a leftovers. Will trade any of the pokes above for one.

Last edited:
Have: (all perfect spreads) 5 IV timid eevee w/ wish and yawn

5 IV female mold breaker adamant

5 IV male riolu w/ bullet punch and crunch

WANT: OFFERS! or a calm eevee/ umbreon

Trading a breeding pair of Jolly smeargle both 4IV allowing to breed for flawless, one has happy hour on it.

Looking for 3 BP items in return. 1 per smeargle, and 1 for happy hour. I only have one pair at the moment, so first come first serve. PM me

I'm in desperate need of a Hidden Ability Scraggy for VGC's next month. Nature and IV's are unimportant. I don't have many mons to offer, but I'll gladly EV or something.

I'm in desperate need of a Hidden Ability Scraggy for VGC's next month. Nature and IV's are unimportant. I don't have many mons to offer, but I'll gladly EV or something.
i got lucky and caught one in a horde recently, let me breed one for you

Hey guys I'm looking for: 4IV Larvitar with Stealth Rock Adamant, 4IV Mamoswine with Stealth Rock Jolly/Adamant. Or Focus Sash, Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Life Orb, Assault Vest and Weakness Policy

For my offers I have all 4IV's: Kangaskhan Adamant Scrappy Comet Punch and Double-Edge, Phantump Careful Natural Cure, Two Noibats Timid Infiltrator, Two Pinsirs Adamant Moxie with Quick Attack, lastly Two Rotoms Bold. Pm me if you have any questions or want to make a trade. I'll be on for at max an hour.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LF Yveltal, Zygarde, legendary birds, and Mewtwo for dex entries. I will trade right back. I have most everything else in the Kalos dex so if you need entries too, lemme know. Besides legendaries, I think I'm only missing Slowking, Gliscor, Weavile, and Aromatisse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)