Attention Artists: Facebook needs you!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can see myself contributing to this in the future. I AM lacking ideas, however, besides the usual x fighting y scenario, but that approach would grow old rather quickly if recycled continuously.

So those of you who are better update about what's happening around here, be it tournaments, events or just new changes to the metagame, can post about it here, while other artsy people may be able to use it.

K I finally finished that pic! Just for ref, the background is heavily ripped off one of the backgrounds used in MLP (presumably).

FYI, some time in the future, I'm probably going to ask for a picture with the favorite pokemon of each type that has won the poll of "Favorite Pokemon of x type" on the page. Currently that is:

Steel - Scizor
Rock - Tyranitar
Ground - Flygon
Poison - Gengar
Flying - Dragonite
Fighting - Lucario
Normal - Snorlax

With 11 more pokemon to go this won't happen for 11 more weeks, but I'm posting just as a heads up for aspiring artists.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
HEY LISTEN!

I am the new art guy for the facebook page, isn't that wonderful?

I'm going to stick to a monthly sort of schedule, right now we have a gallery of sprites from the XY sprite project, and that is really nice. I'd like to change it by around a month or two.

Last edited:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey so Smogon turns 9 on wednesday and if possible would we be able to get something for the facebook page to celebrate.

Requirements: involve smogon and the number nine, other than that I'm not really fussy. Maybe like the old logo a smogon through the ages?

Last edited:
Just as a note, about 36ish hours till I'd expect us to want the 9th Birthday banner to go up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)