XY Shiny Mon Imagebase

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Holy shit I have to post it somewhere, but I think I've never been so fuckin lucky in a Pokemon Game before:

I was just looking for a Paras to trade it on the GTS and I got this two shinies in a row. In a fuckin row. I couldn't believe it when Paras appeared, I was so shocked. I'm pretty sure the shiny encounter rate is higher in the friend park, but still, meeting two shinies in a ROW god damn (the best proof I have is them being caught on the same date).

Also got this one one week ago while looking for a Heracross to complete the dex:

Note: If there is a more relevant thread to post this kind of message, feel free to move it.

Holy shit I have to post it somewhere, but I think I've never been so fuckin lucky in a Pokemon Game before:

I was just looking for a Paras to trade it on the GTS and I got this two shinies in a row. In a fuckin row. I couldn't believe it when Paras appeared, I was so shocked. I'm pretty sure the shiny encounter rate is higher in the friend park, but still, meeting two shinies in a ROW god damn (the best proof I have is them being caught on the same date).

Also got this one one week ago while looking for a Heracross to complete the dex:

Note: If there is a more relevant thread to post this kind of message, feel free to move it.
Not to be an enormous asshole, but isn't is thread designated as the xy originated mons only thread?

But still, that's pretty cool/lucky.

I went through serebii, and uploaded the ones he had up to Imgur for ease of updating. I have yet to check the megas yet. I'll do that now.

http://imgur.com/a/9mnQF#19

Edit:
Megas
Gengar
Mega Mawile

As of now, Serebii is missing in HD:

Not including Legendary pokemon as I've yet to see those shiny period.

Mega Charizard X & Y
Mega Blastoise
Mega Venusaur
Mega Kangaskhan
Mega Alakazam
Mega Pinsir
Mega Gyarados
Mega Aerodactyl
Mega Ampharos
Mega Scizor
Mega Houndoom
Mega Heracross
Mega Tyranitar
Mega Absol
Mega Blaziken
Mega Banette
Mega Manectric
Mega Medicham
Mega Gardevoir
Mega Aggron
Mega Lucario
Mega Garchomp
Mega Abomasnow
Chespin
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Pangoro
Gogoat
Binacle
Goodra
Pumpkaboo

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Someone showed me a shiny Yveltal today. It was yellow under the wings instead of red. I don't have the pic on me atm, but I will edit this post ASAP to put in the picture.

Edit: Yeah it was faked. So much for that one :\

Last edited:
Hi, I checked the spreadsheet for reference, I caught a shiny Floette, but in it's red flower forme, the one posted is an orange forme version, it seems comparing mine to the one posted, Floette has the same shiny colour body. Would have me post an image of it anyway?

Cheers

AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)