Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Someone could help me on getting pokerus please I play pokemon diamond if someone is interested on helping me send me an inbox, I would appreciate your help and if there is something I can help you I'll help you :D
Hey there, unfortunately my network's encryption no longer works with Pokemon Diamond, but you can grab a Pokerus-infected Pokemon off Pokecheck.

I'm currently looking for either a spitback pair of Timid Houndours for a spitback pair/5 IV of my own, or just one 4 IV Timd Houndour for one 4 IV of my own, and any 4 IV Timid male Ralts with at least max HP. I can offer the following:
(an asterisk * denotes that a spitback pair is available)
  • 4 IV Bold Togepi (no Nasty Plot)
  • 4 IV Bold Beldum
  • 4 IV Modest Torrent Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Water Spout *
  • 4 IV Adamant Iron Fist Pancham * or one perfect 5 IV Adamant Iron Fist Pancham
  • 4 IV Adamant Adaptability Corpish with Aqua Jet and Knock Off *
  • 4 IV Timid Fennekin (Blaze) * or one perfect 5 IV Timid Fennekin
  • 4 IV Adamant Tyrunt *
  • 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub *
  • 4 IV Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit *
  • 4 IV Jolly Pinsir with Quick Attack and Close Combat *
  • 4 IV Modest Mareep *
  • 4 IV Adamant Prankster Murkrow
  • 4 IV Relaxed Overgrow Bulbasaur with Power Whip, Giga Drain, and Grassy Terrain
  • 4 IV Modest Clauncher
  • 4 IV Quiet Snover (I even have a Japanese one available if you want to Masuda Method that shit)
  • 4 IV Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast *
  • 4 IV Bold Rotom
  • 4 IV Adamant Growlithe with Close Combat *
  • 5 IV Timid Frisk Noibat
  • 4 IV Impish SS Pumpkaboo *
  • 4 IV Timid Blaze Charmander with Dragon Pulse/Rush/Dance and Outrage
  • 4 IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Outrage *
(jesus christ i breed to much <.<)
Still looking :3

Hi all, I'm looking for a High-IV Ditto or Ditto's that can breed HP Fire/Ice onto genderless 'mons. They can be cloned or otherwise, as long as the stats are correct.

I can offer Shiny HP Ice Perfect Eevee (male, no HA), HP Fighting Perfect Litwick, as well as all the other commong HP Pokes (helioptile, froakie, etc)

Thank you for your time.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Looking for Articuno for dex entry, it's the only thing I'm missing in the Kalos dex. I will trade right back, I have no intent on keeping it. Please, I'm desperate to finish it and get my Oval Charm since there seems to be a shortage of them on the GTS lol.

Just caught a 0-1/31/31/25-26/26-27/31 Hasty Yveltal... keep or keep resetting?
Toss because of the HP and suboptimal nature.

Looking for Articuno for dex entry, it's the only thing I'm missing in the Kalos dex. I will trade right back, I have no intent on keeping it. Please, I'm desperate to finish it and get my Oval Charm since there seems to be a shortage of them on the GTS lol.

Toss because of the HP and suboptimal nature.

You don't need the legendary birds on your pokedex to get the oval charm. Well, unless you want to complete Kalos dex. :)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
You don't need the legendary birds on your pokedex to get the oval charm. Well, unless you want to complete Kalos dex. :)
Oh snap, you're right, thanks for the heads up. I went to the Professor in the Lab and he gave me the Oval Charm. Cool beans, I can safely wait for Pokebank to get my Articuno then.

Looking for:
  • Nincada Adamant (Speed Boost) 31/31/31/X/31/31
  • Machop Adamant Fire Punch/ ThunderPunch/ Ice Punch/ Bullet Punch 31/31/31/X/31/31
  • Female Adamant Torchic Baton Pass 31/31/31/X/31/31
  • Male Timid Houndour 31/X/31/31/31/31
  • Female Jolly/ Adamant Charmander 31/31/31/X/31/31
  • Female Modest Squirtle 31/X/31/31/31/31
  • Male Calm Skerlp 31/X/31/31/31/31
  • Female Timid Abra Magic Guard 31/X/31/31/31/31
  • Male Timid/ Modest Ralts Trace 31/X/31/31/31/31
  • Female Timid/ Calm Eevee Wish 31/X/31/31/31/31

Also I can accept 6 PP Up (2 PP Max) for a 5 IV Pokémon from my trade thread. In addition, I can accept 8 Rare Candies for a 5 IV Pokémon.

LF perfect foreign pokes I have various perfect mons 5-6ivs with egg moves and natures and leftovers if u have more than one I really w.ant

Well it's not complicated. I'm looking for a Synchronized Jolly Pokemon. In exchange I can offer any Synchronized pokemon of any nature (barring neutral nature).

If you're interested. Shoot a pm or have a good day.

I really need a shiny abra, does anyone have one that they would be willing to trade me, I've been trying the matsudo method for two weeks and have had no luck

Does anyone here have a spare infiltrator zubat, preferably female? Natures and ivs dont matter. I can offer a random natured/iv reckless starly.

Edit: Nevermind, got it sorted out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)