kalos-native shiny pokemon by ium

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i know what would u like to have?
oh oops, i misread your post slightly but i was asking for the pp max for the tyranitarite

also looking at your thread, i'm actually interested in the shiny cleffa if you want to trade for one of my shiny pokemon, but that's a whole different discussion

ok, pp max for the tyranitarite then.

on the other hand, im interested in the shiny fletchling but were all of them already nicknamed? I prefer default names...

ok, pp max for the tyranitarite then.

on the other hand, im interested in the shiny fletchling but were all of them already nicknamed? I prefer default names...
yea i tried contacting the original hatcher to get one of them reverted to its original but haven't gotten a response, and the eggs i still have on reserve haven't gotten responses either. is that all though?

also i'm adding your fc soon. i can trade right now before i get too busy

Hi, I'm looking for a Manectite.
Looking at your trading log, however, all I have on the table right now is Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby, Timid Compoundeyes Joltik, and Modest/Calm Rotom. (All in standard Pokéballs)
I can also trade PP Max.

I will be available between 5:00PM - 11:00PM (EST / UTC-5:00) on Wednesday, Dec. 18, and pretty much any time Dec. 20 and beyond.
i would ask for a flawless rotom but it's a bit too much to ask for just a manectite

i'm fine with taking just a pp max; i'll be online during those times on wednesday although i may be a little busy but just contact me whenever during those hours

CMT for:

froakie (froakie) ★ ♀ — timid protean 31/27/31/31/31/31 (ot: nova / id no. 33033)

and

#315. roselia ♂ / ♀ lv. 1
timid / natural cure | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/xx/31/30/31/30 | clean
egg moves: spikes / sleep powder / leaf storm | hidden power fire

and

#280. ralts ♀ lv. 1
timid / trace | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | clean
egg moves: memento / disable / destiny bond

and

#280. ralts ♂ lv. 1
jolly / telepathy | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | clean
egg moves: memento / shadow sneak
-----------------------------------

Thanks!

CMT for:

froakie (froakie) ★ ♀ — timid protean 31/27/31/31/31/31 (ot: nova / id no. 33033)
and

#315. roselia ♂ / ♀ lv. 1
timid / natural cure | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/xx/31/30/31/30 | clean
egg moves: spikes / sleep powder / leaf storm | hidden power fire
and

#280. ralts ♀ lv. 1
timid / trace | ot: sid / id no. 60328
egg moves: memento / disable / destiny bond

and

#280. ralts ♂ lv. 1
jolly / telepathy | ot: sid / id no. 60328
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | clean
egg moves: memento / shadow sneak
-----------------------------------

Thanks!
how difficult do you think it would be for you to get a female chespin, female fennekin, and male savanna scatterbug egg? i'd be willing to trade all four of these for those three if possible; if not i'll try to find some other compromise

Not difficult at all, I already have a quint female Fennekin and Chespin that I use for breeding. The Male Savanna is on the egg (I saved the egg and forgot to check it's SV before 1.2 hit), so I just have to hatch it to get it on the Savanna pattern. I could probably get them done today :)

Not difficult at all, I already have a quint female Fennekin and Chespin that I use for breeding. The Male Savanna is on the egg (I saved the egg and forgot to check it's SV before 1.2 hit), so I just have to hatch it to get it on the Savanna pattern. I could probably get them done today :)
i thought the vivillon pattern is pre-determined based on where the egg is from (or so i've heard)? i want it traded to me as an egg so that i have the ability to nickname it whenever, but correct me if i'm wrong about this

also that's cool. if it's within the next 1-2 hours, that's fine. but i can also do anytime in the afternoon/evening today (gmt -5)

i thought the vivillon pattern is pre-determined based on where the egg is from (or so i've heard)? i want it traded to me as an egg so that i have the ability to nickname it whenever, but correct me if i'm wrong about this

also that's cool. if it's within the next 1-2 hours, that's fine. but i can also do anytime in the afternoon/evening today (gmt -5)
If it is, then we got no problem. Acording to my notes it's a Male Scatterbug with Compound Eyes on the egg :D
I'll get on the breeding then.

---

Also, just to be sure, do you want the Fennekin / Chespin also on eggs? Or just the Scatterbug?

If it is, then we got no problem. Acording to my notes it's a Male Scatterbug with Compound Eyes on the egg :D
I'll get on the breeding then.

---

Also, just to be sure, do you want the Fennekin / Chespin also on eggs? Or just the Scatterbug?
just the scatterbug

Im interested in the pinsirite and Charizardite X. I can give BP items, PP Max, and a leftover for them. I'm also offering a shiny adamant speed boost torchic.

i would ask for a flawless rotom but it's a bit too much to ask for just a manectite

i'm fine with taking just a pp max; i'll be online during those times on wednesday although i may be a little busy but just contact me whenever during those hours
I can trade you a flawless Rotom for Manectite + Tyranitarite, then or just trade PP Max for Manectite. Either is fine with me.

Im interested in the pinsirite and Charizardite X. I can give BP items, PP Max, and a leftover for them. I'm also offering a shiny adamant speed boost torchic.
i'm assuming the torchic has arbitrary ivs?

i think i'm missing a weakness policy so i can take that. i'm already good on pp max and leftovers
I can trade you a flawless Rotom for Manectite + Tyranitarite, then or just trade PP Max for Manectite. Either is fine with me.
sure, do you happen to have a modest one? i'll be around later today

CMT. I have 4-5 ivs Adamant, Moxie Pinsirs, Calm Klefkis, etc.
you didn't even let me know what you were interested in. but regardless, i'm not really interested in anything you have right now, so no thank you sorry
Cmt for the hp fire roselia
female prankster murkrow for a hidden power fire roselia? i have male/female available to clone if you want to pick one, or i have an extra non-cloned one i can ability capsule to natural cure (but i may want another thing/something else if so)

update:

#664. scatterbug (polar) ♂ lv. 1 (unhatched)
timid / compound eyes | ot: ??? / id no. ???
egg moves: n/a

i'll edit in pictures later; i can't use my 3ds capture board right now

but yea i have that scatterbug available as an unhatched egg for people who want the ability to nickname it themselves. p.s. i'm looking for other flawless scatterbug that have different vivillon patterns too; trying to collect flawless variants of all patterns

also i won't be available much for the rest of this week most likely. i'm moving to a new house and probably won't have internet access for some time

Hello I'm interested in:
solosis (solosis) ★ ♂ — bold magic guard 31/1/31/31/31/31 (ot: chris / id no. 00708)

I have to offer:
-Beldum shiny Lvl 1/Adamant/Clear Body/IVs 31/31/31/X/31/31 (obtained in a trade)
-Scyther shiny Female /Lvl 1/Adamant/Technician or Swarm/IVs 31/31/31/X/31/31 (obtained via Instant check)
-Chespin shiny Male/Lvl 1/Impish/Bulletproof/IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Since it's 6 IVs I'll want something else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)