Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Take Treeeeeee! the Male Treecko. Treecko loves trees. As such, it must be nicknamed Treeeeeee! and must not be in your party whenever anything detrimental to trees is used (includes Fire-type moves in an area with trees, using dig to go to an area with trees, cutting a tree, etc.). It may evolve into a grovyle by soloing any 10 pokemon (wild ones included) that it has a type disadvantage against. It may evolve into a Grovyle by soloing 50 pokemon of the Fire, Flying, Ice, or Bug types, as those can harm trees. Treeeeeee! must solo one or more of Flannery, Winona, or Glacia. It must do that as their pokemon find themselves in a scenario where they can easily harm trees, so Treeeeeee! hates them.

Water is helpful to trees, so Treeeeeee! can not participate in any team aqua battles. Magma, though, starts fires, so Treeeeeee! must solo (or try to solo) as many Team Magma members as possible. It may not battle Groudon or Kyogre, though, as Groudon brings the sunlight trees need to photosynthesize, and Kyogre brings the rain trees need to stay moist.

Sorry if I messed anything up, I've never played Ruby or Saphire, and don't know too much about Emerald as I've yet to beat it.
I like the challenge overall, but here are some things that conflict/ are bad
-I don't like how it may not be in my party at some points. The cut and dig things are fine, but it needs to be in my party no matter what type of moves are used.
-Regice is soloing glacia, solrock is soloing flannery, and torkoal is soloing 2 of winona's pokemon. Maybe have him take out all of the rest of Winona and all of team magma?
-FYI You do not battle Team Aqua in Ruby and Kyogre is not in ruby.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
White Treehollow Scramble Area 5 Update

Oh dear.

Area 5...I don't remember much about it.

Mostly because my first shot was Area 6 was a travesty.

I...I lost a team member today.

Due to a Cofaggotus, I had to send him out, violating the rules of his challange.

He is no longer speaking to me, or battling for me.

fml ;-;

2nd Best the Ferrothorn
Level 60
Item: Rocky Helmet
-Curse
-Power Whip
-Ingrain
-Iron Head
Comments: Has grown on me a bit, mostly because I haven't seen any Scizor yet. Considering swapping out Power Whip for Bulldoze.

Big Baby the Gyarados
Level 60
Item: Muscle Band
-Splash
-Waterfall
-Flail
-Thrash
Comments: Not too shabby! I heard from a Breeder before I wiped that the Boss Trainer uses a Togekiss, so I'm gonna need to train her up. A lot.

Legend the Metagross
RIP
Comments: Is now out of the challange.

Kong the Slaking
Level 58
Item: Lucky Egg
-Stength
-Rock Tomb
-Earthquake
-Thunderbolt
Comments: New LVP, due to FUCKIGN Truant.

RBY the Tauros
Level 63
Item: Scope Lens
-Strength
-Blizzard
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam
Comments: So much for hitting like a truck - barely did anything against Cofaggotus.

Scout the Watchog
Level 58
Item: Quick Claw
-Flash
-Dig
-Crunch
-Low Kick
Comments: Tied with Kong for LVP. Damn you Watchog.

._. I'm down one of my heaviest hitters and my main fighting counter just as I pass the halfway mark. Let's let that sink in.

I like the challenge overall, but here are some things that conflict/ are bad
-I don't like how it may not be in my party at some points. The cut and dig things are fine, but it needs to be in my party no matter what type of moves are used.
-Regice is soloing glacia, solrock is soloing flannery, and torkoal is soloing 2 of winona's pokemon. Maybe have him take out all of the rest of Winona and all of team magma?
-FYI You do not battle Team Aqua in Ruby and Kyogre is not in ruby.
Revision for my first point for Mulan15262 maybe it could not be used in mount chimney/shoal cave to still have that theme of no bad plant going

Revision for my first point for Mulan15262 maybe it could not be used in mount chimney/shoal cave to still have that theme of no bad plant going
The things you mention sound fine, sorry about the contradictions with the other pokemon. I will accept the changes you proposed.

Mulan15262
Take Kame the Squirtle. Kame is very arrogant towards pokemon like it and as such must be your only Mega-Evolving pokemon. It also may only be the only pokemon carrying water type moves (Excluding hm slaves) The only item Kame can hold is its mega stone. To evolve into Wartortle it must solo 10 other water types. For it to evolve into Blastoise it must solo 15 other water types as well as defeat Clemont's Emolga and Magneton. This is where it gets interesting. Kame may only evolve after it has soloed 20 more water types after evolving into blastoise, and it must know a move that gets boosted by its mega ability, mega launcher. It may only mega evolve in trainer battles where the trainer has 3 or more pokemon.
Can you provide an alternate for unlocking the ability to evolve? Battling all of those water-types sounds like a major bore, not a challenge. The solo of 2 of Clemont's pokemon sounds like a fun challenge, though.

Current team:
Take Smelly the Spritzee! It's important for Smelly to always be surrounded in aromas. She wants to use Sweet Scent as much as possible in order to smell nice! Have her use it at the beginning of every battle (that she participates in)! (Once you get Aromatherapy/Aromatic Mist, you can use those instead if you'd like.) The only thing is that no one tells her the smells she thinks are nice are really...smelly. Eventually, you reach Coumarine City, and Ramos asks what the smell is. You explain your situation, and Smelly overhears. She gets so mad that she must solo Ramos, using smelly moves (now that she knows they smell bad) as much as possible (at least 5+ times). Once he's coughing and complaining that the smell burns his eyes, he gives in and gives you the badge. Now, Smelly must evolve. As an Aromatisse, it is even more important to smell good! Smelly refuses to use any of her smelly moves until she solos Laverre Gym, letting the professional Fairy-types and their trainers teach her how to smell nice. After she solos Valerie, she starts to use aromatic moves again-only now, they smell wonderful! She must use them at the beginning of every battle (again, that she participates in), showing off her good smells. She must solo Diantha's Gardevoir, because Diantha, as a famous actress, always smells nice, and so does her most beautiful pokemon. Smelly must prove that she smells the best! GL;HF! I hope you like it!
Smeargle reserved by copycatcat
Squirtle reserved by sunny004Accepting sunny004's Kame the Squirtle with changes in below post.
Take Kame the Squirtle. Kame is very arrogant towards pokemon like it and as such must be your only Mega-Evolving pokemon. It also may only be the only pokemon carrying water type moves (Excluding hm slaves) The only item Kame can hold is its mega stone. To evolve into Wartortle it must solo 10 other water types. For it to evolve into Blastoise it must solo 15 other water types as well as defeat Clemont's Emolga and Magneton. This is where it gets interesting. Kame may only evolve after it has soloed 20 more water types after evolving into blastoise, and it must know a move that gets boosted by its mega ability, mega launcher. It may only mega evolve in trainer battles where the trainer has 3 or more pokemon.

According to sunny004's next post, instead of the aforementioned requirements, it has to solo the entire Coumarine City Gym (excluding Ramos) to evolve into Wartortle, and then must solo the Lumiose City Gym (including Clemont) to evolve into a Blastoise. According to sunny004's next post, it may only mega-evolve against pokemon it has a type disadvantage against. I probably just brought a difficult addition to this challenge, but I don't care.

Unknown fourth pokemon, obtainable before 1st gym. Will solo 1st gym.
Starters:
Fennekin (preferably not)
Chespin
Froakie
Route 2:
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Zigzagoon
Fletchling
Bunnelby
Scatterbug
Santalune Forest:
Pikachu
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Route 3:
Dunsparce
Azurill
Bidoof
Burmy (Plant Cloak)
Santalune City:
Farfetched (traded, nickname Quaklin')
Route 22:
Psyduck
Riolu
Litleo

Rules:
I'll start a scramble of pokemon Y.
I will not have access to trading, but I will have pokebank.
I want 4 pokemon. I need 1 by the first gym, 2 by the third, 3 by the fifth, and 4 by the seventh.
Legendaries are not allowed.
I will not need any HM's covered, as I will have 2 HM slaves, nor will I put the useless HMs (cut, fly, or strength) on my pokemon. Surf and Waterfall are optional.
I want it hard, but not annoying. If a challenge is too easy, or too obnoxious, I will decline it. As far as what is annoying and what isn't, my opinion is the law. Basic guidelines are to not force grinding (solo x pokemon, use move x y times, use a move of type x y times, solo x trainers, reach rank x in battle chateau, etc.) or force time-based restrictions (wait x hours, use move x no more than once per y hours, if ___, it must wait y hours to ___, etc.).
I will beat the game, beat AZ, beat the E4 post-hall of fame, beat the rivals, and all other sigificant post-game events.

I will wait to start it until I finish my pokemon White 2 scramble or until Pokebank is released, whichever comes last.

Last edited:
The things you mention sound fine, sorry about the contradictions with the other pokemon. I will accept the changes you proposed.

Can you provide an alternate for unlocking the ability to evolve? Battling all of those water-types sounds like a major bore, not a challenge. The solo of 2 of Clemont's pokemon sounds like a fun challenge, though.
Allright, then accepted! With that, I have my 6 pokemon for ruby scramble. Will start on friday.

Ok on to the turtle...
Have him solo the entirety of Coumarine gym to evolve into Wartortle (Excluding Ramos), and have him solo Lumiose gym (Including Clemont) to evolve into Blastoise

Actually to evolve into scpetile can it not have to defeat so many of Fire/Flying/Ice/Bug types... Maybe 20 is a more acceptable amount?

Last edited:
Kavatika for your HG scramble

Take Coccyx the Slowpoke
Coccyx was around during the TRSlowpoke Tail scam, fortunately enough it's tail stayed intact very fortunate because it's tail does not regenerate it's all bone. It became very afraid after the scam as a result it cannot stay in on any trainer owned mon that learns Slash, Night Slash or Guillotine by Lv. up . It cannot use any contact moves once it gets Water Gun. It must lead with Disable because it thinks using that move it can catch its opponent off guard. It can only evolve once it learns Amnesia since until then it's afraid of the Shellder that'll bite it's tail. It can now use contact moves but it still cannot face mons with the aforementioned moves. It must lead every battle with Withdraw once it gets it. It cannot use Slack Off (it likes to keep atleast some presence of mind). You cannot use items on it whilst it is

Ask me if you have any question/want me to modify

I don't know why I'm doing this but I got bored of playing things normally. I'm posting this as I am going to be taking on a scramble challange for Crystal
I will not be using trades. The pokemon crystal cannot get through normal solo gameplay I will not use.
I will want all HMs across the pokemon, I have used one pokemon for all three water HMs.
I won't use any legendaries. And I will require one of the pokemon to be one of the starters,
This is only a medium difficulty one, so nothing so hard completing it will make me become beared and bald.
I do plan on eventually beating Red and all of the post game. but any restrictions cannot rely on post-game unless it's something normally consigned to high levels.
I reserve the right to reject a given challange if I feel it is not compliant with the above preferances.

So... challange away!

TPG the Chikorita (given by AOPSUser, the retirement of TPG has changed to when the trainer retires and must solo one of Red's pokes instead.)

Fairy the Snubbull (Given by Fencas)

Inferior the Mantine (Given by lucariomaster2)

Last edited:

Current team:
Take Smelly the Spritzee! It's important for Smelly to always be surrounded in aromas. She wants to use Sweet Scent as much as possible in order to smell nice! Have her use it at the beginning of every battle (that she participates in)! (Once you get Aromatherapy/Aromatic Mist, you can use those instead if you'd like.) The only thing is that no one tells her the smells she thinks are nice are really...smelly. Eventually, you reach Coumarine City, and Ramos asks what the smell is. You explain your situation, and Smelly overhears. She gets so mad that she must solo Ramos, using smelly moves (now that she knows they smell bad) as much as possible (at least 5+ times). Once he's coughing and complaining that the smell burns his eyes, he gives in and gives you the badge. Now, Smelly must evolve. As an Aromatisse, it is even more important to smell good! Smelly refuses to use any of her smelly moves until she solos Laverre Gym, letting the professional Fairy-types and their trainers teach her how to smell nice. After she solos Valerie, she starts to use aromatic moves again-only now, they smell wonderful! She must use them at the beginning of every battle (again, that she participates in), showing off her good smells. She must solo Diantha's Gardevoir, because Diantha, as a famous actress, always smells nice, and so does her most beautiful pokemon. Smelly must prove that she smells the best! GL;HF! I hope you like it!
Smeargle reserved by copycatcat
Squirtle reserved by sunny004
Starters:
Chespin
Froakie
Route 2:
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Zigzagoon
Fletchling
Bunnelby
Scatterbug
Santalune Forest:
Pikachu
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Route 3:
Dunsparce
Azurill
Bidoof
Burmy (Plant Cloak)
Santalune City:
Route 22:
Psyduck
Riolu
Litleo
E
Rules:
Smeargle the Smeargle hates his bland name. Who cares? He likes royalty, so he must copy moves from Battle Chateau trainers. One from a Baron, one from a Viscount, one from a Earl, and one from a Marquis. It must copy the first move used from the first trainer of each rank. He must solo one Gym or E4 member whose movetype he has.
I don't know why I'm doing this but I got bored of playing things normally. I'm posting this as I am going to be taking on a scramble challange for Crystal
I will not be using trades. The pokemon crystal cannot get through normal solo gameplay I will not use.
I will want all HMs across the pokemon, I have used one pokemon for all three water HMs.
I won't use any legendaries. And I will require one of the pokemon to be one of the starters,
This is only a medium difficulty one, so nothing so hard completing it will make me become beared and bald.
I do plan on eventually beating Red and all of the post game. but any restrictions cannot rely on post-game unless it's something normally consigned to high levels.
I reserve the right to reject a given challange if I feel it is not compliant with the above preferances.

So... challange away!
Reserving Chikorita.

Smeargle the Smeargle hates his bland name. Who cares? He likes royalty, so he must copy moves from Battle Chateau trainers. One from a Baron, one from a Viscount, one from a Earl, and one from a Marquis. It must copy the first move used from the first trainer of each rank. He must solo one Gym or E4 member whose movetype he has.

Reserving Chikorita.
What if Smeargle has no moves of any type? If all moves are Normal/Dark/Ghost/Ground(because of no gyms/E4 of that type) or Bug/Grass/Fairy/Electric(because it can't solo those gyms), then I can't solo any of those Gym Leaders/E4 members. Or if the only move of the same type as a gym leader/E4 member gets learned after I beat that gym leader?

What if Smeargle has no moves of any type? If all moves are Normal/Dark/Ghost/Ground(because of no gyms/E4 of that type) or Bug/Grass/Fairy/Electric(because it can't solo those gyms), then I can't solo any of those Gym Leaders/E4 members. Or if the only move of the same type as a gym leader/E4 member gets learned after I beat that gym leader?
Then you learn a move from a higher rank after unlocking the move relearner or natural level increase. of an E4 type, Ice or Psychic. Does not have to be first used if copied off higher than Marquis, but can still only copy one per rank.

Then you learn a move from a higher rank after unlocking the move relearner or natural level increase. of an E4 type, Ice or Psychic. Does not have to be first used if copied off higher than Marquis, but can still only copy one per rank.
Then I accept.

topher4167 Just noticed that Spritzee needs to trade to evolve, and I can't trade, so can you give a new pokemon or change the requirements.

I still need one more pokemon.

Current team:
Smeargle the Smeargle hates his bland name. Who cares? He likes royalty, so he must copy moves from Battle Chateau trainers. One from a Baron, one from a Viscount, one from a Earl, and one from a Marquis. It must copy the first move used from the first trainer of each rank. He must solo one Gym or E4 member whose move type he has. If it has no moves of the type of a gym leader/E4 member it can solo, it must relearn a new move from a higher rank in the Batttle Chateau, and it does not need to be the first one.

According to sunny004's next post, instead of the aforementioned requirements, it has to solo the entire Coumarine City Gym (excluding Ramos) to evolve into Wartortle, and then must solo the Lumiose City Gym (including Clemont) to evolve into a Blastoise. Since it was not mentioned below, I am assuming that it may mega-evolve starting from when it becomes a Blastoise. I probably just brought a difficult addition to this challenge, but I don't care.

Starters:
Chespin
Froakie
Route 2:
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Zigzagoon
Fletchling
Bunnelby
Scatterbug
Santalune Forest:
Pikachu
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Route 3:
Dunsparce
Azurill
Bidoof
Burmy (Plant Cloak)
Santalune City:
Route 22:
Psyduck
Riolu
Litleo

Rules:
I'll start a scramble of pokemon Y.
I will not have access to trading, but I will have pokebank.
I want 4 pokemon. I need 1 by the first gym, 2 by the third, 3 by the fifth, and 4 by the seventh.
Legendaries are not allowed.
I will not need any HM's covered, as I will have 2 HM slaves, nor will I put the useless HMs (cut, fly, or strength) on my pokemon. Surf and Waterfall are optional.
I want it hard, but not annoying. If a challenge is too easy, or too obnoxious, I will decline it. As far as what is annoying and what isn't, my opinion is the law. Basic guidelines are to not force grinding (solo x pokemon, use move x y times, use a move of type x y times, solo x trainers, reach rank x in battle chateau, etc.) or force time-based restrictions (wait x hours, use move x no more than once per y hours, if ___, it must wait y hours to ___, etc.).
I will beat the game, beat AZ, beat the E4 post-hall of fame, beat the rivals, and all other sigificant post-game events.

I will wait to start it until I finish my pokemon White 2 scramble or until Pokebank is released, whichever comes last.

Actually to evolve into scpetile can it not have to defeat so many of Fire/Flying/Ice/Bug types... Maybe 20 is a more acceptable amount?
Mulan15262 please read the above... Defeating 50 pokemon is kinda a hassle to evolve for Sceptile.
Also, I forgot this for blastoise:
Since the megas are kinda broken, It may only mega evolve on pokemon it has a type disadvantage against.
Hopefully it's not too late to add this!

topher4167 Just noticed that Spritzee needs to trade to evolve, and I can't trade, so can you give a new pokemon or change the requirements.
Oh, I didn't notice that...well I guess it's kinda up to you. I would prefer you keep the challenge. Is it possible we can trade over wifi so that Smelly will evolve? If you don't want to, you can either continue with the challenge as normal but without the evolving, or I can give you a new one. It's your call.

Mulan15262 please read the above... Defeating 50 pokemon is kinda a hassle to evolve for Sceptile.
Also, I forgot this for blastoise:
Since the megas are kinda broken, It may only mega evolve on pokemon it has a type disadvantage against.
Hopefully it's not too late to add this!
Sure, 20 sounds fine for evolving into Sceptile.

And I am fine with the change for my challenge.
Oh, I didn't notice that...well I guess it's kinda up to you. I would prefer you keep the challenge. Is it possible we can trade over wifi so that Smelly will evolve? If you don't want to, you can either continue with the challenge as normal but without the evolving, or I can give you a new one. It's your call.
I am fine with trading over wifi.

Ruby Scramble Update
Hi, my name is Sunny. I'm here today to tell you about my time in hoenn, a place where I moved recently. After my dumbass of a mom made me ride in the back of a moving truck, to get to Littleroot town, I must say my time in Hoenn hasn't been so bad. After saving Prof. Birch with some gecko that liked trees (Seriously, all it did was shout TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!) The Prof. let me keep the gecko thing. Going after the only thing it says, I named it TREEEEEEE!. TREEEEEEE! and I started a journey to get all of the gym badges and become the Hoenn league champion, while completing the pokedex as well. We went to Petalburg city, where I met my dad Norman, and he gave me a tip to head to Rustboro city via Petalburg woods. Petalburg woods was a breeze, and I defeated many bug types there. I also helped some guy that was looking for Shroomish because some guy that had some gay-ass red costume on kept trying to get papers of some sort. Anyway, I defeated my first gym, which was too easy considering that TREEEEEE! just swept the entire gym with absorb. Afterwards, I saw that same guy with the gay red costume running towards the Rusturf Tunnel, trying to make an escape. What a dumbass, I've only been here for about 7 hours and I know that's incomplete. Anyway, I defeated him again, and decieded to look around the tunnel. I saw one part that was completley caked in ice, so I asked the guy that was digging the tunnel what the fak the ice was for. He said some freaky-strong ice thing lived in there... I must explore it and see for myself!

-Got Treecko named TREEEEEEE!
-Defeated 1st gym with TREEEEEEE!
-Grovyle Evo Restriction: 8/10 pokemon defeated
[\HIDE]

Okey doke. Since pokebank is almost out, I wanna kick it off with a scramble. A scramble for Y, if you please.
~GO CRAZY WITH DIFFICULTY, I DONT CARE
~I want a bunch of different types, so I can handle different things.
~Creativity is key.
~Starters are accepted.
~Gonna add a theme to shake things up. Holidays. One pokemon themed after the following holidays: Christmas, New Year's, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. Have fun with that

Allons-y!

Okey doke. Since pokebank is almost out, I wanna kick it off with a scramble. A scramble for Y, if you please.
~Creativity is key.
~Starters are accepted.
~Gonna add a theme to shake things up. Holidays. One pokemon themed after the following holidays: Christmas, New Year's, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. Have fun with that

Allons-y!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Take Santa the Delibird
Santa loves to give out presents. The only damaging move that Santa can know is Present, and one other move it may know is Bestow. The other 2 slots may not have any move in them and must remain blank. What better way to spread presents then giving them to Gym Leaders! Santa must give out 3 presents in every major battle after capturing it, and must defeat at least one pokemon in each major battle (Not counting ones that are being soloed by other team members

About that Bestow thing... It learns it through breeding so the move is optional but feel free to get it if you want

~Creativity is key.
~Starters are accepted.

Allons-y!
Grab Snorlax, name it Muriga.

Muriga's pretty much the embodiment of gluttony. It refuses to battle unless it is holding some type of food item - and none of that healthy stuff, oh no, them goddamn libruls are trying to take away your right to eat what you goddamn well please! Muriga must be holding a Sweet Heart in order to battle.

Muriga also doesn't really like to exercise, you see, as he prefers to sit down and watch ['Murigan!] football on the boobtube. So, his moveset must involve things he can do easily; they must involve his weight, sleeping, or eating.

Defense Curl
Lick
Yawn
Body Slam
Rest
Snore
Sleep Talk
Rollout
Crunch
Heavy Slam

Is the freedom-approved move list.

Speaking of freedom, Muriga definitely loves that. As such, he is free to choose who he fights and who he doesn't, and he will only fight those that he feels like he can beat - he does this because he wants to be "the hero" and refuses to get into a fight that he could possibly lose due to potentially losing face with the other team members`. Muriga can't fight any fighting-types, and will perform a "tactical retreat" if he is hit by such a move, as it is a "terrorist act" to threaten Muriga with a Super Effective hit.

Muriga is very much against how "dem commies" now run the Kalosian medical system, and can't stand to support socialism. As such, he demands that you pay the staff whenever he is healed at the Pokemon Centre. You must buy 1000 yen's worth of items that you immediately throw away in order for Muriga to be satisfied if you decide to heal him with the nurse.

Last edited:
Itsame Take Nostalgia the Caterpie
1. A wistful thought or desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life, to one's home or homeland
2. A sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time.
3. Something that elicits or displays nostalgia.
Definition from dictionary.reference.com

Nostalgia the Caterpie could make for a definition of nostalgia. It could work to put him as the picture for nostalgia in a dictionary. As such, Nostalgia may not use moves that violate both parts of its nostalgia.
Part 1: It may not use a move that it did not know upon evolving into its current form. If it is a Caterpie, then this part is violated upon using Tackle.
Part 2: It may not use a move when outside Route 2 and Santalune Forest.

It also may not participate at all in battles in Route 20, as it reminds it too heavily of Santalune Forest, where it spent most of its time, as the third part of feeling nostalgic.

However, Nostalgia loves the Fourth of July. All previously listed restrictions are off on the days equal to July 4th in-game (the 4th and 5th days of February, June and October). It may also temporarily turn off restrictions by using Sunny Day and a special grass-type move, recreate what it saw one time when it was accidentally taken by boat to Unova that day. The restrictions will be off until the end of that real-life day. Why? It remembers seeing some fireworks celebrations over in Unova back when it was a Caterpie, and it really loved them.
Also, Sunny Day may be used regardless the scenario, and a special grass-type move may be used whenever it is sunny.

Last edited:
I want to begin my first scramble challenge, it sounds interesting!

-Version: SoulSilver

-Trade Restrictions: Pokemon may be traded in from other games so that I may use them, but no trading otherwise

-Difficulty: Medium-Hard, leaning towards hard

-Rules: Only dog and cat-esque pokemon. Quirky movesets preferred. 6 pokemon. No legendaries. No two pokemon of the same type unless one has a dual type the other doesn't have.

Scramblemons please!

Since 22 pages have elapsed since when it started, I will repost my pokemon White 2 scramble. Also, I still need a pokemon obtainable before the first gym for my pokemon Y scramble.

You get Fluffee the in-game trade Cottonee (at Route 4; trader requests a Petilil). Her restrictions will depend on the nature of the Petilil you caught (no re-catching).

In my playthrough, the Petilil was +Special Attack.
This Cottonee feels like her luck is stacked against her and must rely on her Prankster ability by having 3 non-attacking moves and only 1 attacking move, and must use a non-attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must induce status conditions on all of Elesa's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Shauntal's Pokémon because she thinks Shauntal is the one who cursed her.

This Cottonee is convinced that she is a stalling variant and must carry a move that induces Poison and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must survive in the Triple Battle against Heartbreaker Charles on Route 5. At the Elite Four, she must solo Grimsley's Liepard (which he leads off with), disappointed that it doesn't have Prankster to abuse.

This Cottonee thinks she is a powerful Special attacker and must have 3 attacking moves and 1 non-attacking move, and must use an attacking move immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must solo one of Clay's Pokémon. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Marshal's Pokémon to prove that she can take on offensive threats handily.

This Cottonee is convinced that it is the ultimate special wall and could tank hits very well from the likes of Keldeo and Kyogre. Unfortunately, she feels like she lacks in the physical department and cannot evolve until she learns Charm at Level 28. She must use Charm immediately every time she is sent out. At the Elite Four, she must solo one of Caitlin's Pokémon, still convinced that she can take special hits for days.

This Cottonee thinks she is the fastest thing around (which isn't a far cry from the truth because of Prankster). To prove it, she must have one of Stun Spore or Cotton Spore and use it immediately every time she is sent out. To evolve, she must slow down every Elekid and Blitzle in the Nimbasa Gym (the first Beauty leads off with an Elekid, and the third leads off with a Blitzle—just a heads-up). At the rival encounter before the Pokémon League, she must slow everything down.

This Cottonee is generic and, as such, has no restrictions except that she must participate against Elesa and Iris.
Take Mega the Riolu. Mega is a Riolu who is from the distant land of Kalos. In order to evolve, it must solo Bugsy My Comment: I assume he means Burgh., but once it evolves, it thinks it has the ability Adaptability and as such must only use attacking moves of its own type (it can use status moves of a different type, however).
Serene was always fascinated by how Serene water is and his dream is to float endlessly on the water
but before it does so, it must eliminate everything that can hinder it from doing so, which are Grass and Electric types
As Azurill, switch into every Grass and Electric type ASAP, you can't switch out again, although you can flee.
Once it evolves, you have no restrictions till the Surf HM
When surfing, you must be the first Pokemon in the water
You can't use Physical moves while Surfing, as this could stop the serenity of the water
To Evolve into Azumarill, you must solo 5 Pokemon while surfing on 3 different places where you can surf! (you gotta solo 5 per place, not 5 in total)
GL HF My Comment: I won't need good luck, but I will have fun. and yes it can have Pure Power
As a Magnemite:
  • Must not fight any steel-type
  • May not fight in a room with something metallic
  • May not use a steel-type move (exclding metal sound) or any contact move if another steel-type is in battle
  • Must use a sound-based move at least every other turn
As a Magneton:
  • May not use a steel-type move
  • Must use a sound-based move every fourth turn
  • Can only use an electric-type move every other turn, bar magnet rise, which it can use whenever, and Charge Beam, which can be used every IRL hour (Magneton can't learn Charge)
  • Contact moves are allowed
It must do the following:
  • Be the highest level on your team
  • It must solo Zinzolin, with help from another pokemon of yours
  • Have five Beauty Salon treatments in Join Avenue
  • Solo a gym leader prior to Drayden
Rename it to King/Queen. Now it must solo the Opelucid Gym and Iris's Hydreigon.
There are no move restrictions.
- Must learn 4 Special moves or 3 Special moves + Fly of different types ASAP with Hidden Power Considered to be Normal-type.
- Can only switch out against Psychic-, Dark-, Ghost-, and Steel-types
- Must solo all of Caitlin's Pokémon (except for her 1st if Fluffee has to solo it)

"Hi there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!" Professor Juniper told me. "My name is Professor Juniper. Everyone calls me the Pokemon Professor!"
One long lecture later

"Are you a boy? Or a girl?" Professor Juniper asked.
"A girl," I said, sarcastically.
"You're a girl, right?" Professor Juniper asked.
"NO! Can't you tell sarcasm when you hear it? I'm a boy!" I yelled.

Another long lecture later

"Lets go visit the world of Pokemon!" Professor Juniper said.

Another long talk later

"Yes, I want a pokemon and a pokedex, and yes, I know how a pokedex works," I stated, bored with all the talking. "And yes, I know how to open a bag."

I walked outside my house, and started another conversation. "Hi!" Hugh yelled. "Hey! You got a Pokemon yet? There aren't any Pokemon Trainers around here, and I'm getting bored!"

"No, but I'll go get one if you'll let me get past," I stated, getting even more bored.

"What's that?" Hugh asked. "A person named Bianca is giving you a pokemon? Really?!"

"Yes, and you're just standing in my way," I continued.

Hugh's sister told me to take good care of my pokemon, and Hugh repeated her words before sending his sister home. "Darn, I wish I could do that with people," I thought.

I went to the Pokemon Center. "Wait!" Hugh yelled, trying to keep up with me. "I was just in the pokemon center, and there wasn't anyone like that in there." I continued along, walking towards the outlook. "Oh, I get it!" Hugh yelled. "The outlook is Aspertia's most famous spot. I'll bet Bianca is up there looking at the scenery. Go get your pokemon already."

I walked up to the outlook and saw Bianca and her big, green hat. "Hello," I said.

"Hey, I'm looking for someone. He wears a blue visor and has a bag with one strap. Have you seen him?" Bianca asked me. "Oh wait, you're him. You want a pokemon, right?"

"Yes, of course," I stated, bored like no one ever was.

"Ta-daa. The pokemon that will be your partner is right in here." Bianca said, opening up the package she contained.

"Snivy, I choose you," I softly stated, the first thing I said on my journey, "and, as you are my first pokemon, you shall be the prince on my team, and shall be known as Prince." Bianca handed me a Pokedex as well, and I recorded Snivy into the pokedex to demonstrate that I knew how to use it.

As I walked away from the outlook and towards Hugh, he came and challenged me to a pokemon battle. He used his Tepig that he raised from an egg, and I used Prince. Despite his Tepig landing a critical hit on Prince, I managed to win.

After I beat Hugh, Bianca took me to the Pokemon Center and showed me around. She then proceeded to give me 10 pokeballs.

The end of part one:

My team:
Level 6 Snivy

Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Grass
Known moves:
Tackle
Leer

EVs: 1 HP
As I left the pokemon center, my Mom was waiting outside for me. She complemented my choice of Snivy as my starter and gave me the Running Shoes that I would have wanted so much earlier. Hugh's sister gave me two town maps and instructed me to give one of them to Hugh.

I proceeded to run to Route 19 to get the tutorial on how to catch pokemon over with.

One boring and unnecessary tutorial later

And then I proceeded to traverse Route 19. In the process, Prince grew to level 7 learned Vine Whip, and nabbed 1 attack and one speed EV.

One long lecture from Alder later

"I'll train you a little! Follow me!" Alder said. I followed the former Unova League Champion to his house, stopping by the pokemon center first. "Why are you holding two town maps?" Alder asked me.

"How can you tell I have two town maps? They're both in my bag, out of sight!" I yelled. "Although the second one is for a friend of mine."

"Your friend is the one with the Tepig isn't he?" Alder asked. "He is training his pokemon on Route 20. You should give him your map first."

I went to Route 20 and was challenged by Youngster Terrel almost instantly. I beat his Patrat with Prince and it got another attack EV. It also leveled up to level 8. As I tried to proceed, Lass Isabel challenged me with her Purrloin. Prince defeated it and gained a speed EV.

As a walked down the road, I was challenged by Youngster Petey and his so-called amazing Patrat. I took it out with Prince's vine whip, and gained another attack EV. Seeing as Hugh isn't in Route 20, I decided to look for him in Floccesy Ranch.

The end of Part 2
My team so far:
Level 8 Snivy

Nature: Modest
Known moves:
Tackle
Leer

Vine Whip
EVs: 1 HP, 2 Speed, 3 Attack

Pokedex: 4 SEEN (New entries: Patrat, Purrlion), 1 OBTAINED (No new entries)
Before battling Hugh, I decided to do some training on Prince and catch some more pokemon.

A little bit of grinding while looking for a Riolu or Azurill and multiple pokemon center visits later

"I think I'll take this wild Azurill," I said to myself. "Now Prince! Use tackle twice!" I commanded. I proceeded to throw a pokeball and catch it.

After some more grinding, several pokemon center visits, and catching a Riolu

"Now, lets go look for Hugh," I told Prince, Serene, and Mega.

"Oh! Nice! You've come here to toughen up!" Hugh said. "All right, let's see how much stronger you've become! Come at me!"

The end of part 3

My team so far
:
Level 11 Male Snivy

Ability: Overgrow
Known moves:
Tackle
Leer
Wrap

Vine Whip
EVs: 2 HP, 14 Attack, 2 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 3 Speed

Level 9 Female Azurill

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Ability: Huge Power
Type: Normal
Known moves:
Water Gun
Tail Whip
Bubble
Water Sport

EVs: 3 HP, 6 Attack, 0 Defense, 4 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 1 Speed

Level 9 Male Riolu

Nature: Quirky (Neutral)
Ability: Inner Focus
Type: Fight
Known Moves:
Endure
Quick Attack
Foresight

Counter
EVs: 3 HP, 6 Attack, 0 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 1 Speed

Pokedex: 10 SEEN (New entries: Psyduck, Mareep, Sewaddle), 4 OBTAINED (New entries: Purrloin, Lillipup, Azurill, Riolu).
PC Pokemon: 2 (New pokemon: Purrloin, Lillipup)
After Hugh stormed off to look for Herdier, I went to look as well.

I proceeded to beat him and give him the town map. Just then, the owners appeared and informed me that one of their Herdier went missing. Hugh ran off, upset at the owners for not being very worried.

I traveled through the forest in back of the ranch, beating a few trainers along the way, and then found a person in a weird outfit standing next to Herdier. Hugh left to go get the owner of the ranch. The person explained that he is from Team Plasma, and he gave me TM21 Frustration before running away.

I taught Frustration to all of my pokemon for lack of a better move.

My team so far
:
Level 11 Male Snivy

Known moves:
Tackle
Frustration
Wrap

Vine Whip
EVs: 2 HP, 13 Attack, 1 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 3 Speed

Level 9 Female Azurill

Known moves:
Water Gun
Frustration
Bubble
Water Sport

EVs: 3 HP, 3 Attack, 0 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 0 Speed

Level 9 Male Riolu

Known Moves:
Frustration
Quick Attack
Foresight

Counter
EVs: 3 HP, 2 Attack, 0 Defense, 1 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 0 Speed

Pokedex: 10 SEEN (New entries: Psyduck, Mareep, Sewaddle), 4 OBTAINED (New entries: Purrloin, Lillipup, Azurill, Riolu).
PC Pokemon: 2 (New pokemon: Purrloin, Lillipup)
I left the Floccesy Ranch and went back to Alder, who was waiting for me in Floccesy Town.

Alder then told me to follow him into his house to help him train someone else. I followed him, and then beat both trainers. Serene and Mega both leveled up in the process.

As I left Alder's house, deciding to check up on how things are back at Aspertia City, a man gives me a medal box and tells me to participate in the Medal Rally. I also got the First Step medal and six hint medals.

As I left Floccesy Town, Alder gave me some Oran Berries and told me to use them to help against Cheren, who would be a strong pokemon trainer.

I went back to Aspertia City and healed up at home before going on to challenge the Aspertia City gym.

Just as I was about to start a battle with the first of the two trainers, Prince popped out of his pokeball, wanting to beat the entire gym by himself. I agreed.

Against the first trainer, Prince leveled up once. He repeated the same against the second.

Against Cheren, he just barely won and then leveled up once more. After I beat him, Cheren gave me the Basic Badge and TM83 Work Up. He proceeded to explain TMs and the Unova League Gym system.

As I left, Bianca greeted me and gave me TM27 Return. Cheren walked out of the trainer's school and gave me his X-transceiver number. Bianca did the same. After some conversing, Hugh appeared and challenged Cheren to a battle. Cheren walked back into his gym and told Hugh to follow, as he did after insulting Cheren.

Bianca then gave me the C-Gear and told me to head to the pokemon gym in Virbank City. I taught all of my pokemon Return and taught Work Up to Serene before continuing.

End of Part 5
End of Chapter 1

My team so far
:

Level 14 Male Snivy

Known moves:
Return
Growth
Wrap
Vine Whip
EVs: 2 HP, 19 Attack, 1 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 3 Speed
Solo'd Cheren

Level 10 Female Azurill

Known moves:
Water Gun
Return
Work Up

Water Sport
EVs: 3 HP, 4 Attack, 0 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 2 Speed

Level 10 Male Riolu

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Foresight

Counter
EVs: 3 HP, 2 Attack, 0 Defense, 1 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 1 Speed

Pokedex: 12 SEEN (New entries: Panpour, Pansear), 4 OBTAINED.
PC Pokemon: 2
Gym Badges: 1 (New Badge: Aspertia City).
I ran across Route 19 to Floccesy Town, where I stopped at the pokemon center and grabbed a medal before continuing on to Virbank City.

However, when I reached Route 20, Bianca stopped me. She added the habitat list to my pokedex and explained how it worked before walking back.

When I reached the edge of the cliff, getting ready to descend the stairs, a Hiker challenged me to a battle, and I smashed his Riolu with Serene, which really enjoys a good Normal-type STAB move.

I then got challenged by the strongest preschooler in the Virbank City pre-school, Preschooler Albert and his Psyduck challenged me to a battle. I won starting with Serene, and switching to Mega, who overpowered Psyduck with his Return.

As I proceeded, Cheren stopped me and explained the Dark Grass to Hugh and me, and then gave us some Pecha Berries.

As I continued along the path, another Preschooler challenged me to a battle. I smashed his Lillipup with Mega as well.

I continued along the path, and then was challenged to a battle by a Nursery Aid. Her Dunsparce managed to take out both Serene and Mega, but was no match for Prince. I returned to the Pokemon Center and healed them up before continuing.

Two preschoolers challenged me to a tag battle, one of which saying that one plus one does not equal three, showing off limited math skills. They both chose the weakest pokemon, Sunkern. I defeated them easily with Serene, whose +1 Return OHKOs, and Mega, whose unboosted Return 2HKOs.

I contiued into Virbank City, where my mom called and asked how things were going. After dealing with that, I continued into the city, where I was forced to eavesdrop in on the conversation between Roxie, the Virbank City gym leader, and the captain of the ship that goes between Virbank and Castelia City.

I went into the Pokemon Center and healed up my pokemon. I then looked around the town for what people would give me before heading onwards to the Virbank Complex.

End of Part 6

My team so far
:

Level 15 Male Snivy

Known moves:
Return
Growth
Wrap
Vine Whip
EVs: 3 HP, 19 Attack, 1 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 3 Speed
Solo'd Cheren

Level 11 Female Azurill

Known moves:
Water Gun
Return
Work Up

Water Sport
EVs: 3 HP, 6 Attack, 0 Defense, 5 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 2 Speed

Level 11 Male Riolu

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Foresight

Counter
EVs: 3 HP, 3 Attack, 0 Defense, 4 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 1 Speed

Pokedex: 14 SEEN (New entries: Sunkern and Dunsparce), 4 OBTAINED.
Gym Badges: 1
I walked into the Virbank Complex, planning on catching a Magnemite to deal with Roxie's poison-type moves. I agreed to fire up the workers with a pokemon battle, and then was immediately challenged by a little kid with a Lillipup. I battled it with Serene and I beat it, although it wasn't that easy due to my 2 level disadvantage. After winning, Serene leveled up.

On the way back to the pokemon center, I spotted an Audino. I battled it with Mega, whose attacks were weak due to the level disadvantage. I eventually managed to win, though, and Mega leveled up twice.

I battled the first worker, and beat his Patrat with Serene. I was then forced to use Serene against his Elekid, but Serene lost because it was already weakened. I finished off his Elekid with Mega's Quick Attack, and Mega leveled up again. I returned to the pokemon center to heal up Serene.

When I battled the next worker, I had to intentionally let Mega faint so it wouldn't pass Prince in level. Upon defeating that worker's Magmar, Serene learned BubbleBeam. Serene beat the Koffing, and almost leveled up again.

I then battled a wild Audino and somehow lost against it, my first loss as a Trainer.

I returned to battle the last worker, but a Youngster challenged me first. Serene handled his Patrat like a pro. I went on to battle the last worker. Prince handled his Riolu and the leveled up. I proceeded to demolish his Lillipup with Prince's newly learned Leaf Tornado.

I returned to the man who asked me to battle the three workers, and

End of Part 7

My team so far
:

Level 16 Male Snivy

Known moves:
Return
Growth
Wrap
Leaf Tornado
EVs: 4 HP, 21 Attack, 1 Defense, 2 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 3 Speed
Solo'd Cheren

Level 14 Female Azurill

Known moves:
BubbleBeam
Return
Work Up

Water Sport
EVs: 4 HP, 11 Attack, 1 Defense, 5 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 3 Speed

Level 14 Male Riolu

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Foresight

Rock Smash
EVs: 4 HP, 4 Attack, 0 Defense, 4 Sp. Attack, 0 Sp. Defense, 2 Speed

Level 10 Genderless Magnemite

Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk)
Ability: Sturdy
Type: Electric/Steel
Known moves:
Tackle
Supersonic

ThunderShock

Pokedex: 20 SEEN (New entries: Audino, Koffing, Growlith, Magby and Elekid), 5 OBTAINED (New entry: Magnemite).
Gym Badges: 1
I decided to train Overcharge so it could handle Roxie's entire gym by itself.

Lots of grinding later

I handled the gym trainers easily with Prince, and then easily beat Roxie with Overcharge. Roxie gave me the toxic badge and TM09 Venoshock. Then, the Pokestar Studios scout asked me to head over to Pokestar Studios.

I ran to Pokestar Studios, forgetting to stop by the pokemon center on the way. I heard the guy talking to Mr. Stu Deeoh. I was introduced, and got a tour of pokestar studios. I watched Pop Roxie's movie, and liked it, even though it was a flop.

I made my own movie, co-starring with Brycen, the former Icirrus City gym leader. I defeated his Pawniard with Force Palm. Brycen's Vullaby used its dark, secret arts and didn't do much. I counter-attacked with Force Palm and brought the Vullaby down into the yellow.

I watched the finished product, Brycen-Man: The Riolu Kid vs. Brycen-Man. I really enjoyed it, especially the ending, where the crowds decided to side with the antagonist, although the box office results said the audience would beg to differ.

End of Part 8
End of Chapter 2

My team so far
:

Level 19 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Growth
Wrap
Leaf Tornado
Solo'd Cheren

Level 16 Female Azurill

Known moves:
BubbleBeam
Return
Work Up

Water Sport

Level 16 Male Riolu

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Foresight

Force Palm

Level 17 Genderless Magnemite

Known moves:
Thundershock
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Pokedex: 25 SEEN (New entries: Pidove, Koffing, Grimer, and Whirlipede), 5 OBTAINED (New entry: Magnemite).
Gym Badges: 2 (New badge: Toxic Badge)
Time: 7:21
I left Pokestar Studios and went to the port, where the ship would leave to Castelia City. Right on the port, I saw Roxie and Hugh, and opposite them were three Team Plasma members.

A Team Plasma grunt decided to try and steal my pokemon. I decided to fight back full-force with Serene. The Team Plasma grunt got a long Detect streak going and then proceeded to lower Serene's accuracy. I had Serene use Return, and it OHKO'ed.

The Team Plasma grunts slammed me into a building and ran away towards Route 20. Roxie gave me HM01 Cut. On the way out, I saw that there was an announcement on the electronic bulletin board stating that I had challenged and beat Roxie.

Hugh just stood around by Floccesy Ranch, and I looked elsewhere. I quickly found the Team Plasma Grunt. Despite her Purrloin being her only pokemon, she had it use Assist. The move failed, and I OHKOed with Serene's critical hit return.

After I beat her, the Team Plasma Grunt ran away towards the ocean. She also stated that she was heading to a place where Team Plasma could help, indicating that they travel by sub, boat, or seaplane.

I went to the boat to leave Virbank City, stopping by the pokemon center along the way. I rode the boat to Castelia City, crossing the long river.

At Castelia City, Hugh registered his number in my X-Transceiver before running off. He commented about the large sailing ship on the other side of the port. I stopped to look at it some, and then went into the city. I was stopped by a Harlequin who gave me a bike.

I started to look around the city. First, I went to the Game Freak offices. I battled Ninshino with Mega, who didn't do so well due to his Clefairy's Cute Charm, but still came out on top and leveled up. I then battled Morimoto with Serene, who also leveled up, and won with only 1 HP left.

I looked around the rest of Castelia City, excluding the battle club, and the sewers, and the only things of note were me getting another Revive, the Dowsing Machine, TM45 Attract, TM44 Rest, and a Rare Candy.

I decided to explore the Battle Company next. On the first floor, a girl gave me a miracle seed. I gave it to Prince.

I then went up to the 47th floor on the elevator, and then proceeded to check out the floor. In the first battle, Serene's Return 3HKO'd, despite being at -1 Attack due to the opposing Pidove using growl. Serene leveled up, and evolved into a Marill. For the next battle, I used Overcharge. It overcame the type-disadvantage it had against the opposing Growlith and won, leveling up in the process. For the next 2 battles, I used Mega, who wrapped both up quickly and leveled up. After I won every battle, I talked to the scientist, who gave me a scope lens, which I gave to Serene.

I went back to the pokemon center to heal up my pokemon before heading up to the 55th floor. I proceeded to defeat the company president with Servine, who leveled up and learned Leech Seed.

I decided to go challenge the Castelia City Gym. However, Clyde blocked the doorway and told me that Burgh wasn't there. Just then, Iris, the Unova League Champion, appeared. She heard about what was going on, and led me to the Castelia Sewers on Thumb Pier. I followed, and went in after Hugh.

Hugh followed me inside the Castelia City Sewers. I decided to train Mega. A guy was not letting me go into the field in the middle of Castelia City that was only accessable via the sewers, so I checked out the area to the south of that.

The first other trainer I found was a janitor. I beat both his pokemon using only Mega, who leveled up. I continued exploring the sewers. I used Serene to battle the next trainer, and 3HKOd with Return and leveled up. I went inside a building by the scientist I just battled, but there was nothing.

I then was challenged to a battle by a worker, who used a Drilbur. Overcharge overcame the type disadvantage and 3HKOd the opponent. I went on to battle a doctor that was along the way so I could get him to heal my pokemon if I was in that area later. Overcharge won because he was concentrating on lowering my speed instead of winning, and then it leveled up.

I grabbed the leftovers that were nearby and gave them to Overcharge. I proceeded to enter the room that was nearby, and a scientist gave me a revive that was made from the venom of a poison-type pokemon.

I decided that I would be done exploring that part of the sewers, and went to explore the section that was farther south. I battled a guy with a Timburr and won with Prince. I then decided that I had fully explored both the middle and south sections of the sewers. Deciding that there was nowhere else to go, I checked the northern portion. While going there, Prince leveled up.

Right where I was expecting, I found Team Plasma. Hugh and I engaged them in a tag battle. We both KOd the other 2 with just one hit. Hugh gave me HM04 Strength. A mysterious person appeared from within the Relic Passage and complemented me on my battling style before walking away.

End of Part 9

My team so far
:

Level 21 Male Servine

Held Item: Miracle Seed
Known moves:
Return
Growth
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Solo'd Cheren

Level 19 Female Marill

Held Item: Scope Lens
Type: Water
Known moves:
BubbleBeam
Return
Work Up

Water Sport

Level 19 Male Riolu

Held Item: None
Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Copycat

Force Palm

Level 19 Genderless Magnemite

Held Item: Leftovers
Known moves:
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom
Pokedex: 39 SEEN (New entries: Clefairy, Pansage, Timburr, Drilbur, Grimer, Zubat, Rattata, Pignite, Budew, Trubbish, Eevee, Scraggy, Sandile), 5 OBTAINED
Gym Badges: 2
Time: 9:49
Now that Team Plasma was out of the picture, I decided to explore the Relic Passage, an undergound cave spanning from Driftveil City to the Castelia Sewers.

The first trainer to battle me was a scientist, who used his Muk. Mega 2HKOd with Return and leveled up. Prince handled the next scientist's Venipede, and then I swithed to Overcharge to handle the Koffing.

I went to the other side and battled a backpacker. Overcharge handled his Herdier easily and leveled up. I left Relic Passage, grabbing a Red Shard along the way. I then went to the park that was blocked while I was looking for Team Plasma.

In the park, I found a useless Miracle Seed. I decided that I would sell it for a small amount of money. I then went back into the main part of the city. While I was leaving, Serene leveled up twice and learned Aqua Tail.

On the way out, Iris stopped me and asked how things went. Apparently, Hugh was very upset about something. I decided to go check out Route 4. On the way, I stopped by a guy who told me to go see him when my pokedex reaches 40 pokemon. He gave me an eviolite. I gave Mega the eviolite because it was still a frail Riolu.

On Route 4, a backpacker challenged me to a battle. I defeated both his pokemon with Prince, who wasn't hit by a single attack. I then battled a pokemon breeder. Servine nailed his drilbur with an OHKO'ing Leaf Tornado and leveled up. I then switched to Overcharge and OHKOd his Marill with a mere Thundershock.

Next, I battled the first fishermen near the lake. Mega nailed his basculin with a Force Palm and paralyzed it. Mega proceeded to win, despite the foe's Basculin getting two critical hits in a row. I returned to the pokemon center to heal up Mega, and went back to Route 4 to battle the other guy there. On my way there, the pokemon breeder battled me again. Mega 2HKOd her Drilbur and leveled up. I then switched to Overcharge, who handled the Marill with ease.

I found a mystic water behind the second fisherman. His Psyduck was OHKOd by Overcharge's Thundershock. I then OHKOd his basculin the same way, and Overcharge leveled up.

The end of Part 10
My team so far
:

Level 22 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Growth
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Solo'd Cheren

Level 21 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Return
Work Up

Water Sport

Level 21 Male Riolu

Held Item: Eviolite
Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Copycat

Force Palm

Level 21 Magnemite

Known moves:
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom
Pokedex: 42 SEEN (New entries: Woobat, Roggenrola, Onix), 5 OBTAINED
Time: 10:45
I decided to catch a petlil, so I went into the Castelia City park. I caught one, only having to battle two Zubat to get one.

I then remembered that there was a Pokemon Breeder on Route 4. I decided to keep on battling her a lot to level up Prince as I was going to solo Burgh with Mega and didn't want Mega to become a higher level than it. After a few battles, I fed Prince a Rare Candy.

On the way back to the pokemon center, I stopped to buy 12 Castelia Cones. After a brief visit to the pokemon center, I went over to the Castelia City Gym.

I went up the thread and battled the first Harlequin. Mega 3HKOd both of his Sewaddle, but it took significant damage in the process due to a lack of good bulk, even with the eviolite, so I went back to the pokemon center.

I continued traveling along and found the next gym trainer, another Harlequin. Mega KOd the Combee with a combination of Quick Attack and Return. Mega couldn't hit the next pokemon, the Swadloon, that hard, but it still overcame, won, and leveled up.

I battled the next gym trainer, forgetting to heal up Mega first. Mega managed to beat the first Sewaddle, and then 2HKOd the Combee with Quick Attack and leveled up, but then fell to the Dwebble. Prince proceeded to outspeed and KO. I then returned to the pokemon center.

For the next (and self-proclaimed final) gym trainer, I used Mega. Mega speed-tied with it until Force Palm landed paralysis, and then I 3HKOd. Mega 4HKOd and then came close to leveling up, so I left to go do some training on my team before battling Burgh, but I stopped at a pokemon center first.

The end of Part 11
My team so far
:

Level 24 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Level 21 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Return
Work Up

Water Sport

Level 23 Male Riolu

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Copycat

Force Palm

Level 21 Magnemite

Known moves:
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Prince Soloed Cheren
Overcharge soloed Roxie
The Petlil to be traded for a Cottonee has a Mild (plus SpA, minus Def) nature
Fluffee has to know exactly three attacking moves, one status move, and must solo Clay to evolve. At the E4, it must solo Marshal
Pokedex: 48 SEEN (New entry: Petilil, Swadloon, Dwebble, Combee, Woobat, Roggenrola), 6 OBTAINED (New entry: Petilil)
Unused Pokemon: 3 (New pokemon: Petilil)
Time: 11:36
I went straight to my battle against Burgh. I 3HKOd his Swadloon with Mega's Return. Mega leveled up and learned Screech. I switched in Petilil to be damage fodder while I healed Mega. Petilil was KOd before it could attack, but that didn't matter. I had healed up Mega. I then managed to do some smart playing with Mega and got a KO on Leavanny, albeit by sacrificing 4 pokemon as heal fodder and taking a long while. I then used a Guard Spec. and some X items to waste turns so I could get Mega in safely.

I had Mega use Screech so my attacks would hit harder because Dwebble's Smack down did a pittance. The next turn, Mega used Force Palm and got paralysis. Burgh had his Dwebble use Rock Polish as Mega had outpaced after landing paralysis. Then, he Rock Polished once again to +6 speed in an effort to outspeed, and then used a hyper potion. With a few more Force Palms, I got the Dwebble KOd, and me my gym badge.

Burgh gave me the Insect Badge and TM76 Struggle Bug. He explained how it worked, and then told me that it is the little things that count. I proceeded to leave the gym and head towards Nimbasa City, stopping by the pokemon center along the way.

The end of Part 12
The end of Chapter 3

My team so far
:

Level 25 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Level 23 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Return
Work Up

Water Sport

Level 24 Male Lucario

Type: Fight/Steel
Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Screech

Force Palm

Level 22 Magnemite

Known moves:
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie

Fluffee has to know exactly three attacking moves, one status move, and must solo Clay to evolve. At the E4, it must solo Marshal

Mega has soloed Burgh.
Pokedex: 50 SEEN (New entries: Leavanny, Lucario), 7 OBTAINED (New entry: Lucario)
Unused Pokemon: 3
Gym Badges: 3 (New Badge: Insect Badge)
Time: 13:23
On the way out, the person who complemented me in the Castelia Sewers was waiting for me. He asked if I would let him look at my pokemon. I said no, but then he managed to convince me to say yes. He looked at Prince and said that it is very self-confident, even for a Servine, despite the fact that I have only 3 badges.

He then introduced himself. His name was Colress. He said that he'd be waiting for me on Route 4. I went there, as I was planning on anyways.

When I reached the spot were the rocks were, Colress was there. He said that the objects weren't rocks, but rather pokemon named Crustle. He used the Colress Machine to energize them, and then the Crustle ran off.

Colress then said that Team Plasma says that we humans should recognize the potential in pokemon and liberate them. However, Colress said that it should be humans who bring out the hidden potential in pokemon. I liked Colress's idea better. Colress then challenged me to a battle.

I led with Prince, he led with his Magnemite. I used leech seed, and then his magnemite paralyzed Prince. His magnemite then did some damage with magnet bomb, but then I healed it back up with a mega drain. Colress then healed his magnemite up with a Super Potion. His magnemite proceeded to repetitively use Magnet Bomb. I managed to finish it off and Prince leveled up. I switched to the Petilil so I could unparalyze Prince. Colress had his magnemite spam Charge. I healed up Servine, and then the magnemite attacked and KOd with Gear Grind. I sent in Prince, who could barely do a thing with Mega Drain. I then used the stronger leaf tornado that did some damage, but Pince was KOd by Gear Grind. I then sent in Mega, who KOd with Force Palm.

Colress complemented me even more, and then gave me a Protein before running off.

The end of Part 13
My team so far
:

Level 26 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Level 23 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Return
Work Up

Water Sport

Level 24 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Screech

Force Palm

Level 22 Magnemite

Known moves:
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie

Mega has soloed Burgh.
Pokedex: 51 SEEN (New entry: Klink), 10 OBTAINED
Unused Pokemon: 3
Gym Badges: 3
Time: 13:45
I continued down Route 4, and two twins challenged me to a tag battle. I used Overcharge and Serene. Serene KOd the Petilil with Return and Overcharge paralyzed the Cottonee. Serene then KOd the Cottonee with Return.

Then, I battled a Rich Boy. I used Serene. Serene used Return, scoring about 45% damage per hit. The Herdier kept on using work up. Then, the Herdier used Bite twice and got a KO, surviving due to Sand Rush and flinch. Overcharge deodged a Take Down and KOd with Sonicboom, leveling up in the process.

I stopped by a house and grabbed a brightpowder. I then talked to a youngster and traded away the Petilil for Fluffee the Cottonee. I then stopped by the next house and healed up my entire team. I then battled the Backpacker with Fluffee. I told Fluffee to use Stun Spore to lead, but it disobeyed and used Mega Drain. The next turn, I told it to use Stun Spore, and it landed the Stun Spore. Fluffee lost, though, failing to overcome the type and level disadvantage. Overcharge KOd with Thundershock, and then OHKOd the pidove with thundershock.

Then, a Lady decided to challenge me to a battle. I led with Overcharge, she led with her Liepard. Overcharge won and leveled up. Overcharge learned Mirror Shot and forgot Thunder Wave. I then went to the Nimbasa City side and found that Join Avenue was in the way. A guy had entrusted me to build the avenue and line it with shops. He then left, and left two assistants to help me out.

The first assistant explained how to build the avenue. Then, a person named Janus walked by. I let him build a shop, and he built an Antique shop. I bought the shop's items and got two hard stones. I then recommended the shop to the preschooler that came by. I then let a person named Jasper build a Deli. I then let Assar build a Beauty Salon. Seeing as no one else was interested, I then went to the Desert Resort that was a short walk to the west.

I then battled a Nurse to make sure that I could heal up my pokemon. Overcharge landed a Mirror Shot for a large amount of damage, but then fell asleep due to the cleffa using sing. I quickly woke up and used Supersonic, confusing the cleffa. It kept on trying to damage me with Magical Leaf, but Overcharge healed up the damage with its leftovers and then KOd with Sonicboom. I then trained up Fluffee against wild pokemon.

While I was training Fluffee, I found a Sigilyph. I decided that I wanted to catch it, but I accidentally KOd it. I then found another Sigilyph that I did manage to catch. Due to my luck, it came with Magic Guard, the better ability, and a +SpA nature.

I then went back to Join Avenue and developed it a little bit before returning to the Desert Resort, where I was training my team. On the way, I found a TM28 Dig and taught it to Serene. I then decided to train Fluffee and Symbol until they caught up with the rest of the team.

One large amount of grinding later

All right, Fluffee and Symbol have caught up with the others in level. Time to tackle the Desert Resort. My first battle was against a pokemon ranger just north of where I was training. Prince failed to overcome the type disadvantage and fainted. Then, I sent out Serene, who I had use dig. Serene OHKOd and won me the battle. She then gave me a rawst berry.

I found a yellow shard just lying on the ground, and then a person was so moved that I went to talk to him that he gave me a soft sand. I found a Heart Scale lying on the ground.

I was then challenged to a battle by a psychic. I led with Prince, he led with a Woobat. I had Prince use Leech Seed and then Prince wrapped it up with Leaf Tornado, despite the type disadvantage. Prince then seeded his Yamask and dodged the Will-o-Wisp. Prince then 2HKOd with Mega Drain, winning me another battle.

My hidden item sense starting tingling and I turned on my Dowsing Machine. Sure enough, there was a ground gem, right below the surface of the sand. My dowsing machine detected another item, and a backpacker challenged me to a battle while I was finding the item. Prince OHKOd his Sandile with Mega Drain.

I then picked up the item, a Red Shard. I really wanted Red Shards so I could tutor Sigilyph Signal Beam in Driftveil City, so I pocketed it. Another Backpacker challenged me to a battle. Prince OHKOd his Sandshrew with Leaf Tornado. I continued walking and found a Blue Shard. I then noticed that my dowsing machine was yelling at me. I found another Blue Shard.

I then found a star piece, and then a Green Shard just lying on the ground. I was then challenged to a battle by a Backpacker. Prince 3HKOd his Dwebble with Mega Drain and healed up all the damage it took. I then found a Nugget on the ground. I was then challenged to a battle by a psychic. Prince landed a Leech Seed on her Munna. Prince then used Leech Seed and Mega Drain to heal up completely, and then proceeded to KO with Return. Prince then leveled up.

I battled another trainer, and Fluffee 2HKOd her Drilbur with Mega Drain. I then left, finding a few more items on the way. I stopped to develop Join Avenue a bit more, and then went on to Nimbasa City.

The end of Part 14
My team so far
:

Level 27 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Level 25 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Return
Work Up

Dig

Level 25 Male Lucario

Held Item: BrightPowder
Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Screech

Force Palm

Level 25 Magnemite

Known moves:
Mirror Shot
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Level 25 Cottonee

Nature:Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Ability: Prankster
Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Mega Drain
Cotton Spore

Return

Level 25 Sigilyph

Nature: Mild (+SpA, -Def)
Ability: Magic Guard
Held Item: Twisted Spoon
Type: Psychic/Flying
Known Moves:
Psywave
Psybeam

Air Cutter
Whirlwind

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie

Mega has soloed Burgh.
Pokedex: 60 SEEN (New entry: Cleffa), 10 OBTAINED
Unused Pokemon: 2
Time: 20:10
I stopped by the pokemon center to heal up my pokemon. I then went over to check out the battle subway. A girl, who identified herself as Rosa, asked me to team up with her to battle the subway bosses.

I led with Fluffee, and delt about 65% damage to the Boldore with Mega Drain. Rosa's Dewott then got a KO with Water Pulse. Fluffee leveled up and learned Giga Drain. Fluffee did about 75% damage with a Mega Drain aimed at the Gurdurr, and Rosa's Dewott got the KO with Water Pulse. Ingo and Emmet complemented us, and then walked back into the subway.

Rosa then gave me a Vs. Recorder and ran off. I went to check out the Battle Institute, but an Ace Trainer was blocking the walkway. She said to come back after I beat the champion.

So I went to explore the rest of the city. An ace trainer decided to give me a Sun Stone. Then, a lady gave me a soothe bell. There was nothing else of interest, so I went to battle at Big Stadium.

Serene handled the first trainer's Pansear, and then Symbol handled his pansage and panpour. After I won, he gave me a potion. Serene then handled the next trainer's tranquil. I switched to Mega to handle his sandile. It OHKOd with Force Palm, even though the Sandile had intimidate. He, too, gave me a potion. Overcharge managed to defeat the next trainer's Timburr easiy, despite the type disadvantage. He also decided to give me a potion.

I stopped by a pokemon center and healed up my pokemon. I then went to Small Court and battled some more trainers. The first trainer I battled had a Blitzle. Overcharge lost to Blitzle's numerous Flame Charges, almost winning in the process. I then sent in Mega, who got the KO with Force Palm. She gave me a potion. I then battled the next one. I used Overcharge, who took a pittance from the cottonee's razor leaf and 2HKOd with Mirror Shot, although I had to waste a turn with Supersonic due to Overcharge's nasty habit of making loud, obnoxious noises. I let Overcharge battle the Petlil as well. Overcharge OHKOd with a critical hit Mirror Shot and leveled up. She, too, gave me a potion. I then used Overchare against the next trainer, and 3HKOd his Marill. She gave me another Potion.

That was everything in Nimbasa City, so I decided to go to Route 16. While I stopped at a pokemon center, a guy decided to give me ten red shards. Where he managed to get so many red shards to hand them out like candy, I don't know, but I liked the gift as it enabled me to teach Serene Ice Punch and not have to keep Sigilyph from learning Signal Beam for invaluable coverage against psychic and dark-type pokemon.

The end of Part 15
My team so far
:

Level 27 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Level 26 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Return
Work Up

Dig

Level 25 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Screech

Force Palm

Level 26 Magnemite

Known moves:
Mirror Shot
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Level 26 Cottonee

Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Cotton Spore

Return

Level 25 Sigilyph

Known Moves:
Psywave
Psybeam

Air Cutter
Whirlwind

Prince Soloed Cheren
Prince has had 0 treaments from a Join Avenue Beauty Salon.

Overcharge soloed Roxie.

Mega has soloed Burgh.

The Petlil to be traded for a Cottonee has a Mild (plus SpA, minus Def) nature.
Fluffee has to know exactly three attacking moves, one status move, and must solo Clay to evolve. At the E4, it must solo Marshal.
Pokedex: 60 SEEN, 10 OBTAINED
Time: 20:58
I went over to Route 16. On the way, a baseball player gave me the Macho Brace.

On Route 16, I was challenged to a battle by a subway depot agent. He led with his drilbur. Mega outsped, took the fury swipes like it was nothing, and 2HKOd with Force Palm.

A cyclist then decided to battle me. He led with hid Tranquil. Despite the type disadvantage, Mega won once again, 2HKOing with Force Palm. Two backers then challenged me to a tag battle. Symbol OHKOd one scraggy with Air Cutter, and then the other was KOd by Mega's Force Palm.

I then taught Serene Strength and used it to enter a section blocked off by a boulder. A backpacker then challenged me to a battle. She led with her Liepard, I led with Prince. Prince did a large amount of damage with Leaf Tornado, and then finished the job with Mega Drain, healing off all the damage that it took. That was everything to do in that section, so I went to Lostlorn Forest.

On the way, a backpacker challenged me to a battle. I led with Prince and dealt some damage with Mega Drain, and then finished the job with Leaf Tornado, then Return, albeit after Prince hit himself in confusion and then fell asleep to a hipnosis and took to Super Fangs. Prince then leveled up. I then battled against an Audino, which Mega 2HKOd with Force Palm and leveled up.

In Pinwheel forect, I was battled by a pokemon breeder. I led with Fluffee, him with his Tranquil. Fluffee lost due to an untimely critical hit. I then sent in overcharge, who OHKOd with Thundershock. I then sent out Serene against his Liepard, and KOd with an Aqua Tail followed by a Dig. Serene leveled up.

I stopped by the pokemon center, and then went out to Lostlorn Forest again. The pokemon breeder battled me again. Overcharge almost OHKOd with thundershock. I proceeded to KO with Sonicboom and Overcharge leveled up. I then switched to Fluffee. Fluffee couldn't move turn one due to flinch, then landed a poison powder and healed up most the damage it took with Giga Drain. Fluffee proceeded to KO with Return and leveled up.

A pokemon ranger then popped up out of the ground and challenged me to a battle. Symbol OHKOd her trubbish with Psybeam. She then gave me a pecha berry. I then found a hidden Leaf Stone. Another Pokemon ranger challenged me to a battle. Symbol 2HKOd, albeit missing twice first due to double team spam. He then gave me a Cheri Berry. I then found a net ball on the ground.

I then found a hidden grotto. Inside the hidden grotto was a repel. I then went west and talked to a backpacker. He told me about a pokemon named Zoroark that deceived people by changing the appearance of the terrain two years back. He then gave me TM95 Snarl. Having done everything there was to do in Lostlorn forest, I left. On the way out, Symbol beat a wild Pinsir and leveled up.

The end of Part 16
My team so far
:

Level 28 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Level 27 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Strength
Work Up

Dig

Level 27 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Quick Attack
Screech

Force Palm

Level 27 Magnemite

Known moves:
Mirror Shot
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom

Level 27 Cottonee

Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Cotton Spore

Return

Level 27 Sigilyph

Known Moves:
Psywave
Psybeam

Air Cutter
Whirlwind

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie.

Mega has soloed Burgh.

Fluffee has to know exactly three attacking moves, one status move, and must solo Clay to evolve. At the E4, it must solo Marshal.
Pokedex: 61 SEEN (New entry: Solosis), 10 OBTAINED
Time: 20:58
I spent some time developing Join Avenue, battling against everyone in Big Stadium and Small Court each day, and then went on to Route 5. I went with Bianca to check out the Hidden Grotto, recieved the HM02 Fly she gave me, and then I went off on my own way as soon as I could, not catching the Minccino that was there, and then going my own way.

I taught Symbol Fly. I then bought some Kelpsy berries from a pokemon breeder. I found a few Hyper Potions on the ground, and was called by Yancy. Then, a chef challenged me to a battle. Serene handled his Sunkern, but then had to switch out due to being hit by Worry Seed. Overcharge handled his Combee easily, taking a pittance from the Gust and OHKOing with Thundershock to level up.

Then, a Dancer challenged me to a battle. Serene would have handled his Scraggy easily, but its Brick Break got a crit. I switched to Fluffee, who was hit by a critical hit Payback. It proceeded to KO with Giga Drain. I used some of my huge amount of Potions to heal up my pokemon.

I then challenged to major sports fans to a tag battle. After they both took a pittance from a Swift, Overcharge OHKOd one Minccino with Mirror Shot, then Serene OHKO'd the other with Aqua Tail. I then saw that a Motorcyclist was battling an Ace Trainer.

I went on to battle an artist in some grass. Prince missed a Leech Seed, and then his Sigilyph whirlwinded. Serene 2HKOd with Aqua Tail, while Sigilyph's Psybeam was a 3HKO. Serene won, and then he "was whitewashed." I battled the other trainer there, and Serene 2HKOd the Budew with dig, even after its ability was replaced with Insomnia. It was OHKOd by her Roselia's Giga Drain, though, so I sent in Symbol, who OHKOd with Psybeam.

I then returned to Nimbasa City to take on the Battle Subway's Multi Train.

The end of Part 17
My team so far
:

Level 31 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Level 30 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Strength
Brick Break
Dig

Level 29 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Brick Break
Screech
Force Palm

Level 30 Magneton

Known moves:
Mirror Shot
Supersonic
ThunderShock
Metal Sound

Level 29 Cottonee

Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Cotton Spore

Return

Level 29 Sigilyph

Known Moves:
Psywave
Psybeam

Air Cutter
Fly

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie.

Mega has soloed Burgh.

Pokedex: 61 SEEN, 11 OBTAINED
Time: 27:36
I decided to handle the Nimbasa City Gym. First, I went into the roller coaster. Fluffee OHKOd both trainer's only pokemon with Giga Drain.

I then went into the Nimbasa City Gym itself, and I battled the first trainer. Prince walled both pokemon with a Leech Seed/Mega Drain combo.

Against the next trainer, I used Fluffee, who walled it pretty well and restored most of its HP with Giga Drain, although its static paralyzed Fluffee when it finished the job with Return. It proceeded to do the same to the Blitzle, and I won.

Fluffee handled the next trainer, taking a pittance from the Blitzle's pursuit. It then handled the Elekid, taking a pittance and countering with Giga Drain. I won again.

I then battled Elesa. I lead with Symbol, Elesa with her Emolga. Simbol outppaced and OHKOd with Psybeam. Symbol then scored a large amount of damage against her Flaafy, then it Volt Switched out to her Zebstrika. Zebstrika outpaced and KOd with its Volt Switch, though. I sent in Fluffee and got a 3HKO with Giga Drain after Elesa used a Hyper Potion on her Flaaffy. In return, it took a Thunder Wave and a Take Down. Fluffee then Poison Powdered her Zebstrika and poisoned it. Fluffee then landed a cotton spore to slow it down before falling to a second flame charge. Prince then nailed a Leech Seed, and Zebstrika healed itself up due to its Sitrus Berry.

Prince then did quite a bit of damage to it with Leaf Blade, and then Zebstrika got taken out due to Leech Seed damage.

Elesa gave me the Bolt Badge, badge number 4, and TM72 Volt Switch. I ran out of the gym, ready to go on to Driftveil City, but Elesa wanted to walk out with me. Elesa complemented me, and then I left.

The end of Part 18
The end of Chapter 4

My team so far
:

Level 33 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade

Level 32 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Strength
Brick Break
Dig

Level 31 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Brick Break
Screech
Force Palm

Level 31 Magneton

Known moves:
Mirror Shot
Supersonic
ThunderShock
Metal Sound

Level 31 Cottonee

Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Cotton Spore

Return

Level 32 Sigilyph

Known Moves:
Syncronoise
Psybeam

Air Cutter
Fly

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie.

Mega has soloed Burgh.

Pokedex: 74 SEEN, 11 OBTAINED
Gym Badges: 4
Time: 31:34
I went through the multi-train in Castelia City's battle subway. I had no problems from battle one through battle twenty.

Then, the strong trainers came to fight me. Ingo and Emmet. I led with Symbol, Rosa led with her Archeops. Ingo and Emmet led with a Garbodor and Galvantula.

Rosa's Archeops used Rock Slide. It missed Garbodor completely, but Galvantula was trapped underneath the landslide of falling rocks. It was crushed to the point of being incapable of battling. Symbol unleashed a massive glob of psychic energy at Garbodor. It nailed a direct hit, but only did about 70% damage. Garbodor drenched Symbol in toxic fluids, but it did 42% damage. Emmet recalled Galvantula and sent out a Durant.

Rosa's Archeops summond a massive Earthquake, wrecking havoc on the battlefield. It KO'd Garbodor, but only did about 25% damage to the Durant. Durant then formed a claw out of shadow and slashed at Symbol with it. Symbol was KO'd swiftly. I sent out Mega, and Ingo sent out Klinklang.

Rosa's Archeops summond a landslide of falling rocks. Klinklang managed to dodge all the falling rocks, but Durant was hit by them, and took about 50% damage. Durant countered with the same attack. Mega dodged all the rocks, but Archeops was trapped underneath some it was almost KO'd. Even after restoring HP with a Sitrus Berry, it had lost 66% of its HP. Klinklang started spinning its gears more quickly, and Mega smashed it with a punch strong enough to break a brick.

Klinklang grinded its gears and nailed Archeops, KO'ing it before it could attack. Durant summoned a large amount of rocks to fall from the sky. Despite Mega's double resist of rock-type moves, it dealt almost 50% damage, crushing Mega hard. Mega was not visibly affected, though, and took out Klinklang with a swift hit, eliminating Ingo. Rosa sent out a Braviary.

The Durant summoned another torrent of rocks. Braviary dodged easily, and Lucario took next to no damage. Rosa then commanded her Braviary to peck at Durant with its beak. Braviary did so, and plucked Durant's Occa berry. Braviary ate it, and then looked back at the opponent. However, Durant lost ability to fight, as well.

And so I beat the multi-train. Ingo and Emmet encouraged me to move on to greater feats, and then I left the subway car. I was given 10 BP, and then given the right to challenge the Super Multi Train. A kind Janitor gave me a free PP Up. He claimed he found it in the trash.

I rode a subway train back to Gear Station, and then exited back up to Nimbasa City.

The end of Part 19
No change in my team.
Feeling proud of having defeated the Subway Bosses on their own turf, I went on my way to leave Nimbasa City. However, there were Team Plasma Grunts in the way. I crushed them, of course, and then went on to continue.

However, Hugh told me a story. It happened 5 years ago, a few years after some stuff in Sinnoh involving a legendary pokemon of antimatter I heard about from a pen pal in Nuvema Town, who had gone on a journey and became the champion before leaving in search of someone.

Hugh had received some pokemon from his grandfather, and his sister got a Purrloin. Team Plasma came through, though, and attacked trainers, trying to steal their pokemon. Poor Hugh and his younger sister were among the trainers attacked. Because of their poor skills at pokemon battling, Hugh's sister lost her Purrloin Hugh did not mention what happened to his pokemon.

I found the entire story depressing, but it also made me angry at those fools that call themselves Team Plasma. There is no quicker way to unleash my wrath!

Getting on my way to Driftveil City, I watched Charles beat his opponent at a triple battle. He then challenged me to a triple battle. I accepted and steamrolled through his team quickly, despite having a big type disadvantage.

I went on to Driftveil City. I found a member of Team Plasma trying to convince a former member to rejoin the team. After a bit of a conversation, Hugh ran up from behind me a slammed into the current Team Plasma member. As the guy Hugh slammed into ran away, Hugh charged after him.

I went north, towards an interesting-looking building. Inside, one of the Sages of Old Team Plasma requested me to raise a Zorua for him. I declined, because I already have a team of six pokemon, and I can't raise any more.

I continued on to Chargestone Cave, the next stop on my journey. I traversed the route to the cave, and was offered a special Deerling at the Season Research Lab. I declined it, for the same reasons why I declined the Zorua.

At Chargestone Cave, I was greeted by Bianca. She told me that some of the electrically charge stones would be floating, and that they could be pushed in some directions. She then ran off, saying she needed to research a pokemon named Tynamo.

The end of Part 20
My team so far
:

Level 36 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade

Level 34 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Strength
Brick Break
Dig

Level 34 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Brick Break
Quick Guard
Force Palm

Level 34 Magneton

Known moves:
Signal Beam
Volt Switch
Electro Ball

Metal Sound

Level 34 Cottonee

Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Cotton Spore

Return

Level 35 Sigilyph

Held Item: Life Orb
Known Moves:
Signal Beam
Psybeam
Air Cutter
Fly

Prince Soloed Cheren
Prince has had 0 treatments from a Join Avenue Beauty Salon.

Overcharge soloed Roxie.

Mega has soloed Burgh.

Pokedex: 83 SEEN, 13 OBTAINED
Before I could journey any farther into Chargestone Cave, Overcharge came out of its pokeball and started heading out, with a panicked look on its face. I guessed that it was worried about getting stuck to the charged stones.

I went back to the Pokemon Center, and deposited Overcharge in the PC. I then went back over to Chargestone Cave, to explore a bit.

Once in Chargestone Cave, I explored a bit. I kicked a few charged stones out of my way, and then a scientist said that the cave was full of rocks that produce electricity before challenging me to a battle. Serene brought his Magneton down to 1HP with dig before KOing with a critical hit Brick Break.

A guitarist then decided to battle me. I sent out Fluffee, but it was KO'd by an Acrobatics before it could attack. I then sent out Serene, who endured a Shock Wave and OHKO'd with Aqua Tail.

I healed up my team with the various medicines I had on me, dropping me down to only 85 potions, before continuing. I found a yellow shard in the ground, then a Hyper Potion. I kicked a few more stones out of my way.

I then healed up Fluffee, who had been paralyzed by a wild Nosepass, and then went on farther.

While I was nearing a bridge across a giant hole in the ground, I was stopped by Bianca. She said that the bridge was being fixed and that I should go wait around Driftveil City until it gets fixed.

Serene dug me out of that cave quickly, and than Symbol flew me back to Driftveil City.

The end of Part 21
My team so far
:

Level 36 Male Servine

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade

Level 35 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Strength
Brick Break
Dig

Level 35 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Brick Break
Quick Guard
Force Palm

Level 35 Magneton

Known moves:
Signal Beam
Volt Switch
Electro Ball

Metal Sound

Level 34 Cottonee

Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Cotton Spore

Return

Level 35 Sigilyph

Known Moves:
Signal Beam
Psybeam
Air Cutter
Fly

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie.

Mega has soloed Burgh.

Pokedex: 83 SEEN, 13 OBTAINED
Since there was nothing else for me to do, I decided to go after the Driftveil City Gym. Hugh warned me that he would be tough, but I don't care. I ignored him and went for the badge.

The first battle was a joke. Symbol outsped and OHKOed with Signal Beam, much to the trainer's surprise. The next battle was much the same, only with Symbol taking out three foes. The next two went the same, then I switched to using Serene, and then to using Fluffee. The gym trainers were a joke.

I then led with Fluffe against Clay's Krokorok, and quickly took it out with Energy Ball. Krokorok stood no chance. Clay then sent out Sanslash, and it was heavily damaged by Energy Ball. Sandlash Bulldozed, dealing slight damage and slowing Fluffee, and then I went to finish with Giga Drain, but clay used a Super Potion and healed it. Sandslash then nailed Fluffee with a Crush Claw, but it didn't hit too hard. Excadrill missed a Rock Slide aimed at Fluffee, and I took the opportunity to have it use Giga Drain and restore some HP. Excadrill then hit a Rock Slide, but it didn't hit that hard. Excadrill slashed at Fluffee with its steel claws, but it didn't hurt that hard again. Fluffee then nailed a Giga Drain to restore some HP. Excadrill then KOed Fluffee with Rock Slide.

I sent out Prince, then, as it is only fitting to put ace up against ace. Prince used Leech Seed and started to sap Excadrill's HP. Excadrill used Bulldoze to slow it down, but Serperior shook off almost all the damage through Leech Seed recovery. Excadrill then kept up attacking, but could barely scratch Prince, and it fell to Leech Seed. And then I beat Clay's last pokemon, and I didn't even use my 3rd one. Even better, I had stalled his fearsome Excadrill.

"You're really somethin'!" Clay commented after I won. He then gave me the Quake Badge, and TM78, Bulldoze. lay then allowed me to use his special elevator back up to the surface. Clay then left an enigmatic remark implying that we should go south of town.

The end of Part 22
My team so far
:

Level 37 Male Serperior

Known moves:
Return
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade

Level 36 Female Marill

Known moves:
Aqua Tail
Strength
Brick Break
Dig

Level 35 Male Lucario

Known Moves:
Return
Brick Break
Quick Guard
Force Palm

Level 36 Magneton

Known moves:
Signal Beam
Volt Switch
Electro Ball

Metal Sound

Level 36 Cottonee

Known Moves:
Poison Powder
Giga Drain
Energy Ball

Return

Level 36 Sigilyph

Known Moves:
Signal Beam
Psybeam
Air Cutter
Fly

Prince Soloed Cheren

Overcharge soloed Roxie.

Mega has soloed Burgh.

Fluffee soloed 2 of Clay's pokemon.
Pokedex: 90 SEEN, 14 OBTAINED
Gym Badges: 5
Time: 39:47

Last edited:

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
~Creativity is key.
~Starters are accepted.

Allons-y!
i got Thanksgiving.

Take CarveMeUp the Fletchling.
CarveMeUp is the king of the forests. He always escapes hunters with his speed. However, CarveMeUp thinks he's a turkey, and refuses to fly. He may not use any of these moves-
-Brave Bird
-Razor Wind
-Acrobatics
-Tailwind
-Fly
-Steel Wing
-U-Turn
CarveMeUp is deathly afraid of knives, platters, oven racks and the like, so CarveMeUp can't fight any Steel-Types.
in order to evolve into Fletchinder, CarveMeUp must solo at least 11 Pokemon.
In order to evolve AGAIN into Talonflame, CarveMeUp must solo Wulfric.
CarveMeUp is SO afraid of Steel-Types, he must hold a Babiri Berry when battling.

Have fun, nyahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)