Chaotic Mafia - Game Over - The Revenegrs and Eagle4 Win

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I had around 14-16 minions saved up. My vote was effectively 9 votes so there wasn't anything anyone could do. I also had the neuralizer which allowed me to negate any votes prior to its use so yeah. GGGGGGGGG

Oh and did anyone mention I had the Medicine Ball, making it impossible to night kill me?

IT WAS ALL ME GUYS!! ALL MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

jk, Agape for MVP imo. GG guys :)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For clarification on why Mekkah lost: I made an unwritten rule to his role that if everybody alive and on the player-list would be able to win if he wasn't in the game, then he would lose. The 5 winners would have won prior to Night 9, Mekkah's next recruitment night, so the game was called. Had Mekkah targeted Yeti or particularly Acklow, the last few cycles would have been particularly interesting, but oh well.

I died the dumbest death

The day I died, I went out to see a movie, and was scheduled to get back about half an hour before phase end, at which point I was going to kidnap myself etc. like Agape did. Except the movie was full, so we went to see one that started an hour later and instead I got back after phase end.

And I died

I'm the best

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Proud to say I never wrote a fakeclaim, and never claimed to any village leader.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong lazy mafian ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no village leader ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Sheeeeet...
I was watching this thread from the skies above chickenville, like an awfully good movie.
Nice job revengers! (zorbees im assuming I can post here now due to the fact that the game is ovar.)
Who had the idea of making mafia a village leader? XD
Cant wait to watch/play in future games!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who was the best village leader ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Postgame gonna be epic.

My questions, all were answered as "true" (also one random person got my statement of the night without answer):

"When 'bad guy' is defined as someone whose win condition is not compatible with myself, there exists at least one bad guy in the game who is directly below another bad guy on the playerlist."

"Agape is marked as Revenger in the google docs spreadsheet that fits these conditions best:
1) The most accurate connections between usernames and night roles
2) Access to by both Crux and celever
3) Was not created by someone whose initial team was Overly Famous Heroes."

"[There are any swords in the hands of the Amalgam of Random Characters OR all swords are being held by the faction Crux belonged to when he died] AND Aura Guardian has not been successfully recruited during the game."

"Jalmont is allied with the Amalgam of Random Characters OR Jalmont cannot be lynched on Day 4"

"P equals NP" <--- this one wasn't answered, possibly because I was kidnapped? Or maybe zorbees doesn't know the answer???

Also I claimed to crux that I had been recruited by the Revengers after I was recruited. In the end everyone ended up recruiting crux!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)