Kabuto Kup Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
it's in my nature. when i get pissed off, i talk a lot.

edit: also, you definitely talked a lot more in the battle than i did.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he meant that its not cool to reveal a certain pokemon/move of your opponents team

edit:
in other words i talked to gigapunch yesterday but we forgot to set a date
havent seen justin yet, will pm him tomorrow if i dont get to talk to him

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
won 6-2, it seems like most of the 50-50s went my way. Had you won that early 50-50 I think that we'd still be battling for quite a while. anyway, gg

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
beat carl 2-0 in RBY after a grueling stall match. the match was surprisingly clean except for a late tauros vs tauros matchup where my tauros lucked his with a ch + para. well, whatever, that was cleaner than most games anyway, gg.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah can't expect to get out of a tauros vs tauros without someone getting jipped i just wish i wasn't on the receiving end

i think that means the arguably toughest division finished first

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have never haxed so much in my life, i thought gsc wasnt too bad.

I really did completlely luck that game, sorry roy =/

i guess i won 4-0

lost to cook 2-0 even though I out played him most of the game.. go me!

Ill PM pan and skarm to get my other battles done so I can get this over with. Fucking tired of pokemon atm.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
at first i was just gonna give the win to mop cause i was lazy, but then i was like "oh ok". in a back and forth luck match (where i had most luck) i took a 1-0 win. it was actually a pretty cool match. gg mop.

Sorry for my absense these days @ my opponents. I have been really busy with work, life and planning vacation.

Will get our battles done soon - promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)