Sticky X/Y Sprite Project

Nice job with the anatomy changes on scizor. It looks much more accurate.

I decided to take a stab (pun intended) at Aegislash, since there were a few things from the existing sprite that could use improvement. Aegislash's design has so many minute details that are really annoying to capture in such a small sprite. I'll sum up the changes since the new version is hardly even an edit of the old version anymore lol

-Made the hilt more lustrous/metallic with different shading
-Adjusted the palette to look more metallic and gold-ish (not sure about this one)
-Adjusted the light source to brighten certain areas more than others
-Changed the eye
-Made the arms straighter as opposed to giving them multiple "joints"
-Made the purple feather-like things less solid-looking
-Blended the hard outlines more (anti aliasing)
-Changed the hilt of the back sprite to better reflect Aegislash's angle

The old versions are on the bottom. New version also needs some fixing.

If you guys think I should keep up with the new version, I'll definitely make the blade form and give animating a shot. The in-game animation has very little movement besides hovering up and down. It's difficult to capture because the movements are so subtle, but I think less movement might be better for Aegislash.

EDIT: btw the new version does have some anatomical things that need to be fixed imo. I'm just too tired of staring at it and I need a break
EDIT2: fixed the shield to be angled more consistently with the rest of the sprite

Last edited:

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Well, I can finally say I have something to show for my long hours of Mega Scizor QC. This thing was a pain in the arse, and I have yet to even complete the backsprite yet. Well anyway, here we go.

Original's on the left, my QC changes are on the right.

Primary differences:
-Changed the positioning of the left leg to be more forward-facing.
-Changed the right claw to be more visibly a claw, rather than its current scythes.
-Back is now 44% straighter, as Mega Scizor does not stand as hunched over as it's non-mega brethren.
-Wings were likewise edited to account for the posture fix. Also, Mega Scizor's wings are slightly different, so that has been accounted for as well.
-Numerous edits to the shoulder/thigh pads to make them more like Mega Scizor's.
-Head now 21% pointier. (According to Sugomori art, I believe this is a legit change, although I'm not certain. If you guys disagree, I can change it back to non-mega head spikes, but I feel this helps to differentiate it from normal Scizor.)
-Eye is 37% more focused on brutal murder.
-Changed the black highlight tone to be darker, as the contrast was too high on a sprite that has this much black.

So yeah, I had fun with this. Be sure to drop off any CC you guys have and I'll be sure to tack some more fixes onto this beasty.
Is it me or is the right claw bigger than the left one?

I decided to take a stab (pun intended) at Aegislash, since there were a few things from the existing sprite that could use improvement. Aegislash's design has so many minute details that are really annoying to capture in such a small sprite. I'll sum up the changes since the new version is hardly even an edit of the old version anymore lol

-Made the hilt more lustrous/metallic with different shading
-Adjusted the palette to look more metallic and gold-ish (not sure about this one)
-Adjusted the light source to brighten certain areas more than others
-Changed the eye
-Made the arms straighter as opposed to giving them multiple "joints"
-Made the purple feather-like things less solid-looking
-Blended the hard outlines more (anti aliasing)
-Changed the hilt of the back sprite to better reflect Aegislash's angle

The old versions are on the bottom.

If you guys think I should keep up with the new version, I'll definitely make the blade form and give animating a shot. The in-game animation has very little movement besides hovering up and down. It's difficult to capture because the movements are so subtle, but I think less movement might be better for Aegislash.

EDIT: btw the new version does have some anatomical things that need to be fixed imo. I'm just too tired of staring at it and I need a break
EDIT2: fixed the shield to be angled more consistently with the rest of the sprite

I think this sprite lost some of it's BW style, and the old one looks more similar to the BW sprite and the 3D model. But, some stuff can be salvagable.

Anyway, I'm showing Aegislash's 3D model, I would like to compare with the most recent one:

You can see here that the "arms" are moving a little too much, and it's going up and down a little too fast. It should be a more slower and smoother animation IMO.

Please be more specific, Ridaz. How can I make the sprite more BW style, and how does the old sprite look more similar to the 3D model? I know my sprite might be a little bit out of style, but I can't quite pinpoint the problems myself. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I would like some help.

Last edited:
Is it me or is the right claw bigger than the left one?
It is, but it's due to perspective. From the viewpoint of the observer, the right claw is being viewed more from the side while the left claw has more of an angled view. Its missing the white underclaw as that part is thinner and supposed to hit into the upperclaw, so from that angle, it is essentially invisible. Perhaps I can increase the width of the left claw a bit to compensate, I'll try out a few things and report back if anything good comes up.

I made a few edits, completely changed the palette and made a front for Aegislash-blade. The old palette used colors taken from shiny Steelix and Kingdra, but I realized that they didn't necessarily match the colors of Aegislash's in-game model. It's difficult to translate Aegislash's in-game model to a 5th gen sprite, because the models do not support certain characteristics of pokemon. For example, Aegislash's official art shows a more lustrous style of shading on the hilt and the blade parts. The in-game model, however, does not have these qualities, probably because that would require a LOT more effort on behalf of the graphics designers. The "shiny" parts of Aegislash would have to move constantly depending on the different light sources and movements, which are more important factors in XY than in BW.

That being said, I can't think of any existing pokemon in generations 1-5 that have a long, flat metallic section like Aegislash. This makes it difficult to base Aegislash's sprite off existing BW sprites.

I would like to hear your opinions on this, because I really don't know whether or not I should include the shiny elements of metal in a BW-styled sprite.

btw the shield on the front blade-form sprite might have to be rotated a bit, but honestly I don't think it's very important. and I'm too lazy to do it right now lol

Branflakes it's gorgeous, but I did some QC

I had two problems with the first version of your edit:
  • the palette was a big improvement but it was a bit too warm
  • the shield was facing a different direction from everything else lol
You fixed the second one shortly after I started QC on your QC, but it wasn't really what I had in mind, so here we go...

Changes:
  • made the shield face the upper-left like LU's
  • changed two pixels outside of that
  • the palette?
Layell and I have done tons of what I call "colour management". Your original front had a massive 19 colours. @__@; I cut it down to 14, made the yellows not so warm, and played around with the contrast. The contrast on the black arms was too high, which kind of detracted from the rest of the sprite. I reduced it so that the arms kind of "fade" into the background, leaving the "cross" that remains (the blade and fingers) as the centerpiece of the sprite.

Your blade form is looking good so far. I'd switch to my palette and probably rotate the shield like you said. Also, the large shine isn't necessary.

Sylv hasn't been updated on the chart, so I made some last-minute changes to the normal versions, which are reflected on the shiny versions. So yeah, Sylv is done. For clarification, Layell and I have decided to use our Sylveon, not N-Kin's, as well-done as it is.

Also, sincere congratulations to princessofmusic for earning the artist badge. You may not know me but I've seen you since your first post on this thread, and I've been thoroughly impressed by your work. Your sprites are the closest to official quality I have ever laid eyes on.
Aww... that's not true. But thank you.

princessofmusic, Skaia is a reference to the webcomic Homestuck. 0u0
Oh.

Well... I tried.

Btw, I've only ever watched two episodes, but Doctor Who seems awesome. The ones I saw starred Weeping Angels, with River Song and Karen Gillian as Amy Pond.

I shout at everyone enough do they need to have me shout some more? O_0;
BWAHAHAHAHA no thank you.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well if it's time to run through Aegi edits, I was meaning to hit on this earlier, I wanted to at least do some colour edits on Aegis because of this sin against nature

Those of us who have been working with Aegi might realize the horror this shiny is but to those who haven't, the original LU shared a ton of browns, and a palette swap would have been a disaster. Although we aren't limited to the game engines laws of palette swaps I think it's an interesting challenge for us to meet with this project.

So therefore:

I removed the hilt white highlights, because the shiny version would have been blue with red highlights and that would be awful. The shiny is from Solid's colours on the past one, might need some updating but wow there it is a perfect palette swap of the most obnoxious shiny. I only added in a pure white for the eye and we are still at 15 colours + background hooray.

I'm going to assume he is talking about the backsprite, as the left sword ends in a 90-degree angle, unlike the other swords on the front and back. Looks good though. +)

Sylv hasn't been updated on the chart, so I made some last-minute changes to the normal versions, which are reflected on the shiny versions. So yeah, Sylv is done. For clarification, Layell and I have decided to use our Sylveon, not N-Kin's, as well-done as it is.
Might I recommend adding a short fix to the current frontsprite?

Threw this together is a few minutes because the face on our Sylveon has been bugging me for the longest time, and it took N-Kin's sprite for me to figure out why: Ours has fully outlined eyes. Since they're set into the face, they come out looking weird with full outlines, as if they're popping out. Also edited the mouth and nose to coexist more easily using shading tricks and the like, along with trying to make the ribbons feel more evenly split. This is kinda just a half effort at QC since I'm currently answering ten essay questions, but yeah, thought I'd throw my hat in the QC ring for a sec.

Btw, I've only ever watched two episodes, but Doctor Who seems awesome. The ones I saw starred Weeping Angels, with River Song and Karen Gillian as Amy Pond.
But you haven't even seen David Tennant then! If you have Netflix, seriously look that show up and start watching Modern Doctor Who from Season 1. Totally worth it. +)

aXl For the first time, I'm going to say no to something you did. N-Kin's seems to look better because of the lack of outlines on the eyes, but his sprite is "softer" overall, whereas ours is more hard-edged everywhere, so it looks out of place if the eyes alone are subtle.

First off i want to say congrats on getting that badge princess, but anyway i just want to post a few edits i did.

the first edit i did was on the chespin line

chespin line.png

the main things i edited on them was their faces, resized chespin ,and chesnaught arms.
I also made their colors match. also about chesnaught's back i'm gonna make a new one, but i edited his current one just to use until i finish his new one.

Sylv hasn't been updated to the chart, so I made some last-minute changes on the normal versions which are reflected on the shiny versions. So yeah, Sylv is done. I would like these to be added to the chart, please. For clarification, Layell and I have decided to use our Sylveon, not N-Kin's, as well-done as it is. Layell's logic: our ribbons will be easier to animate. My logic: N-Kin's is too nice for gen 5, and we worked too damn hard srsly.

Before you do that i just wanted to post my take on sylveon.
fairy.png

I agree on you about n-kin's sprite not being gen 5 style but i think that his eyes were pretty good.
So what i did was base my eyes off his, and i also took some of his colors.
Then i did some edits to the ribbons and stuff.

lastly i want to say that i'm gonna make a back for viper's helioptile, cause i don't think it has one.

Name: RedRooster (write it or I'll take off marks like in elementary school)

1. How did you choose your Smogon username?
when i frist started playing pokemon on platinum i got a blaziken from a trade, and it was named REDROOSTER and it became one of my favorite pokemon.
I actually still have REDROOSTER on my pokemon black

2. What is your favourite colour? (you may pick more than one, limit 3)
surprisingly it's not red it's actually blue, so yeah

3. Approximately how long have you been spriting?
i've been spriting for about 3-4 years.

4. Why did you join the sprite project? (write as little as one sentence, or as much as a paragraph)
cause when i first found this project i thought it would be cool.
I had actually made some gen 6 sprites before i even found out about this project.

5. a) What are your favourite Pokemon? Pick three.
1.harecross
2.blaziken
3.meinshao
I know i love fighting types, i don't know why.

5. b) What is your favourite gen. 6 Pokemon?
chesnaught or pangoro
again i love fighting types

6. If you were a Pokemon, what would you be, and why?
mewtwo don't think i need to give reasons why, but just to name a few
1 psychic powers.
2 has the coolest back story of any pokemon in my opinion.
3 and he can fly ,well at lest i think he can.

7. Describe your competitive Pokemon experience, e.g., favourite tier(s).
I've only started playing this summer, but my favorite tier is OU

OPTIONAL QUESTIONS:

8. Cool/random facts about yourself? What do you like to do outside of art/spriting?
i have an Afro, i think that's enough said

9. Which sprites have been your favourite to work on?/Which do you think turned out the best?
properly barbaracle or meowstic.

10. Any shout-outs to your fellow spriters?
Just that i think every one is doing a great job with all the sprites, all the animations, and it's been fun doing this project with all you.

Last edited:
aXl For the first time, I'm going to say no to something you did. N-Kin's seems to look better because of the lack of outlines on the eyes, but his sprite is "softer" overall, whereas ours is more hard-edged everywhere, so it looks out of place if the eyes alone are subtle.
OBJECTION!
Gen V eyes do not follow the rules for outlining elsewhere on the sprites! This can be seen in existing Eeveelutions, such as Leafeon and Glaceon, as can be seen below.

You can see in the above picture that the eyes actually get softer on the edges in the case of Glaceon, ensuring a smooth transition between the two shades of blue. This shows to what lengths GameFreak is willing to go in order to ensure the subtle features of a Pokémon's face. Gallade is shown here to provide an example of Gen V shading where the eye is mostly outlined, here because the eye shares a shade of white with the surrounding face. So actually, making the eyes more subtle actually works into Gen V's style to a greater extent.

Your point about accuracy still stands, but I am inclined to disagree with you in regards to eye outlines. +)

I just realized how awkward this post is for anyone who hasn't played a Phoenix Wright game. I've been playing lawyer for too long apparently.
don't even ask why eye know all this about Is like seriously eye guess eye was just bored one day and was looking Is up out of boredom or something

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Name: ___Typhlito___ (write it or I'll take off marks like in elementary school)

1. How did you choose your Smogon username?

Well I thought of it by combining my fav pokemon's name with my original username (ito) and there you go.

2. What is your favourite colour? (you may pick more than one, limit 3)

It's gotta be yellow. It's been my all time favorite color for quite a while now.

3. Approximately how long have you been spriting?

First time I tried spriting was a few years ago (even though it was pretty bad...) Then I stopped until I found out about this project.

4. Why did you join the sprite project? (write as little as one sentence, or as much as a paragraph)

Hmm.. Well being a regular user of showdown I was wondering how was smogon ever going to get all then gen 6 sprites? Then I stumbled apon this project and was like whoaa thats some pretty cool stuff! So I decided to help out by trrying to animate charizard x. Some of you probably remembered how bad it was since I was so rusty at it but I improved quickly after doing tyrantrum and goomy. But even after all that, I think the biggest reason I decided to help is because I wanted to help in something bigger than myself. People around the world are going to be using our hard work and thats a nice feeling to have.

5. a) What are your favourite Pokemon? Pick three.
1. Typhlosion of course
2. Heliolisk took this spot in a heart beat
3. Furret former #2. sorry furret...

5. b) What is your favourite gen. 6 Pokemon?

Just take a look at part a cuz its heliolisk. Hes such a cool looking lizard with a unique play style in battling. Finally a pokemon I really like that can handle being in ou! :D

6. If you were a Pokemon, what would you be, and why?

Typhlosion all the way. He's just so awesome and who wouldn't want to be as awesome as a typhlosion?

7. Describe your competitive Pokemon experience, e.g., favourite tier(s).

I consider myself to be pretty good at battling. Been playing pokemon since gen 2 (even tho I wanted gen 1 but never got it >.<) but started getting competitive at the very end of gen 4 when I finally got a ds and soulsilver. Altohugh I wasnt very good until gen 5 came around. Thats when I got my skills up by trying all the tiers except ubers. Focused in ou and ru though. Keep almost getting a 2000 rating on it but cant seem to break that wall yet. Now Im doing pokebank trying out a few teams and I think its going to be even better than gen 5 diversity wise.

OPTIONAL QUESTIONS:

8. Cool/random facts about yourself? What do you like to do outside of art/spriting?

Outside of this, I love animals. I like playing with my dog. Since I love animals, Im currently working to become a vet tech someday. Pretty exciting stuff.

9. Which sprites have been your favourite to work on?/Which do you think turned out the best?

Oh my goomy. Goomy was pretty fun to work on. Hes just so cute and I didnt want LU to finish his goomy first so I focused alot of time and effort on it. much competition. wow

The one I just did right now (mega obama) was pretty fun too.

10. Any shout-outs to your fellow spriters?

Cant I send a shout out to everyone? I mean everyone here played a part to make this happen after all. No way just 1 or 2 of us could possibly pull it off any time soon. So...

Anyway, I got a chance to make a complete animation of mega obama's front sprite. It wasnt as hard to do as I thought since I pretty much had an idea of how it was going to move right after looking at the first version of its sprite. I'll get his back animated soon!

mega-obama-front.gif

Edit: Layell sure Ill try doing it tonight if not tomorrow if I get the chance. It will be on my priority list

Edit 2: Noticed something off with mega obama so just switched animations on the same post. And no princessofmusic we're going to need a hyper obama for that :P

Edit 2: I fixed another thing on mega obama. Noticed that I left a mess on his right tree tower. Left the old version up so you could see it for yourself. Dont know how I missed it earlier but 3rd times the charm! Double checked and I dont think I left any other mistakes but I can fix them if anyone notices any. Anyway, here he is again.

mega-obama-front.gif

Last edited:
"Mega Obama" looks very good. But can he improve US health care? xD

aXl Sylveon's eyes are light in colour, so it isn't the same; the blue would blend into the white. Fun fact, Sylv wasn't designed by Ken Sugimori. I wasn't surprised by that, since it's a bit different from the others stylistically.

To Rooster, it's nice-ish, but among other things, I'm not a fan of it looking off into space or imitating N-Kin that much if we're not just going to use his sprite.

Not to sound like a giant nag monster, but when we say that something is done, edits probably won't be accepted. I wasn't 100 percent satisfied with Goomy either when Layell announced it, but it's apparently his favourite and wasn't worth contesting it.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah my big thing is that people will inevitably compare the Sylveon to the other Eevees and I think ours fits in fantastically, the same deal goes for Mega versions too. I am especially observant on those ones.

One last thing in considering N-kin's Xerneas my original statement in the first post that we could break the colour for for that fairy stag still stands. I think more than ever it stands, although I would like to see 15 colour limits as the rule and not the exception the fact is people playing the sims probably don't care much for that.

EDIT: Also reclaiming time

Reduced palette overall and made it ready to be turned into a shiny, the wings and body once shared a colour and for the shiny that ISN'T POSSIBLE!

I am fine with more goomy edits, but I'm really only expecting a palette edit at this point.

Oh and I lied here is more editing to make this shiny ready:

Last edited:
Oh darnit Layell you had to make the palette edit :(

Anyway reporting progress on Xzard's back:

(Just FYI, the original front is in the top middle; the one to its right is Layell's edited version. It's there because I'm lazy to crop it out :p)
Yeah, so I just redid the backsprite altogether.
Notes:
- Basically I took normal Charizard's body and stretched it vertically (and cleaned it up obviously)
- Left wing (already drawn) was a real bugger
- Right wing (not drawn yet) is an even bigger bugger
-Shading is nowhere near complete (not my priority now)
- I haven't reduced the palette yet (I will when everything's done)

Tell me any issues so far please, before I slap on the other wing and overwrite half its body.

EDIT: whoops I think there's only one trail of spikes on the back of its neck, not two

As a side note, I prefer any version of Sylveon with the softened eyes really. aXl made a valid point up there.

Last edited:
Well if it's time to run through Aegi edits, I was meaning to hit on this earlier, I wanted to at least do some colour edits on Aegis because of this sin against nature

Those of us who have been working with Aegi might realize the horror this shiny is but to those who haven't, the original LU shared a ton of browns, and a palette swap would have been a disaster. Although we aren't limited to the game engines laws of palette swaps I think it's an interesting challenge for us to meet with this project.

So therefore:

I removed the hilt white highlights, because the shiny version would have been blue with red highlights and that would be awful. The shiny is from Solid's colours on the past one, might need some updating but wow there it is a perfect palette swap of the most obnoxious shiny. I only added in a pure white for the eye and we are still at 15 colours + background hooray.

It's actually possible to preserve the white highlights (or light gray on the shiny) by dividing the two "whites" into two different colors. One white can account for the end of the sword and the center dots of the shield, while the other is used for the highlights and the eye. This way, the sprite can be purely palette swapped without having to worry about the eye. Also, this still comes out to exactly 15 colors factoring transparency. I magnified the palettes so they would be easier to see.

Also, I looked at a bunch of images of shiny Aegislash and I'm pretty sure his blues are supposed to be gray. This also makes things a lot easier because it doesn't conflict with the red blade as much. If the hilt and inner-blade were blue, it wouldn't look good unless I smoothed the transition with some purple or something. I'm not sure if the highlight on the blade form translates well to the shiny palette, but I'll figure that out tomorrow.

Thanks for working on it btw, it helped me with something that I completely forgot to take into account, which was the complexity of the shiny sprite lol. Also thanks princessofmusic for touching up the colors and the shield. I was obviously having a bit of a struggle, and some random colors got missed in recoloring which led me to somehow having a total of 19 colors :P

Last edited:
Oookay, this sucks.

Yeah, the backsprite is taller than the front
And I have no idea how to shade the wings on the back
The right wing also looks pretty wonky at that angle
Help me :(

Aegislash is looking real fine.

k guys, did some QC to my skiddo. I wanna know which one is better.

QC is appreciated

can someone give me a skiddo back sprite reference?

Last edited:
Oookay, this sucks.

Yeah, the backsprite is taller than the front
And I have no idea how to shade the wings on the back
The right wing also looks pretty wonky at that angle
Help me :(
Your problem is with the legs - on the backsprite, they're far too tall compared with the front sprite. The wings seem too high up the the sprite as well compared to the front.

Therefore...let's see what I can do with this:
Mega CharizardX duo.png

I can confirm for you that they're both the same height. Bit of extra work may be needed on the flames and some other areas (the hand in particular needs a lot of work imo) but hopefully that should set you on the right track. Also, in terms of shading, I've tried a small part on the top three parts of the left wing.

Your problem is with the legs - on the backsprite, they're far too tall compared with the front sprite. The wings seem too high up the the sprite as well compared to the front.

Therefore...let's see what I can do with this:
[snip]

I can confirm for you that they're both the same height. Bit of extra work may be needed on the flames and some other areas (the hand in particular needs a lot of work imo) but hopefully that should set you on the right track. Also, in terms of shading, I've tried a small part on the top three parts of the left wing.
Hey, thanks a bunch!
What do you mean by "work" though? Like, in what ways should the flame/hand be corrected?

Siiilver Does this work for you?

Last edited:
Hey, thanks a bunch!
What do you mean by "work" though? Like, in what ways should the flame/hand be corrected?
Flames: Just making sure the positions of the flames make sense (and possibly reducing the size of the tail flame a little).
Hand: The fingers on that 'hand' appear to be in some very unnatural positions (the right-most finger in particular). Might suggest lifting the arm up a little so it resembles the front sprite position (and may make working on the hand a little easier).
Also, I'm thinking the neck on the backsprite may be a little bit too thick given the positions of the spikes.

Just go with what you feel needs updating really if there's anything else that comes to mind.

Legitimate Username

mad tales of a bloodthirsty corviknight
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, time to be honest about the new Aegislash. I really don't like it. Of course, it's pretty obvious where the flaws stem from. It has nothing to do with any of the quality. It's just incredibly obvious that this one is based on the official artwork rather than its in-game look.

I can accept the changes to the palette, and a bit of the new shininess. The rest of the changes I think are massive detriments.

The arms do NOT look like they're made of ribbons at all, and look nothing like how they're supposed to. So stiff and gross.

This is the reference I based the arms on, although I had a mediocre-quality YouTube video instead of a nice clean animated screenshot.

Second of all, while the metallic shading is cool, it seems a bit overdone compared to things like Metagross, Steelix, Magnezone, etc. I feel like making it a tad less "shiny" would help.

The shield pattern is way to squeezed. It was better before. Obviously this is because the official artwork has it far more squeezed than in-game, but I think it needs to be fixed nonetheless.

Look at how much bigger those three circles and triangles are. The new sprite just has them just downright puny.

Even the eye on the new one is oversized and weird. The way I see it, in game>>>official artwork.

I'll provide comments on Mega Scizor soon. I'll probably wait until the backsprite is done though, since do like that one a lot better and the errors on it are minor.

EDIT: Ridaz, I was planning on posting a slightly slower animation for Aegislash (Typhlito suggested it a while ago too), but it got delayed for stupid reasons. I'll have that soon.

Last edited:

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Oh woops! Sorry about me not being specific on what I wanted to say.

Anyway, Legitimate Username said pretty much what I wanted to say.
I don't think I need to put the pictures again to compare them.

RedRooster: I really like your last Sylveon. But I want to see, if it's possible to raise the right eye 1 pixel? Just to see if it can match the angle of the head/ears. I have a feeling Sylveon is close to complete. Just a few more QC's left.

I Added Some Few Changes in Mega Aerodactyl. o3o IM NEW HERE :D
View attachment 5832 OLD View attachment 5831 NEW View attachment 5833 OLD View attachment 5834 NEW
I don't think making the nose bigger like that, from that angle, makes it look like the MegaAerodactyl:

Here's a reference.

It may be a shading job or just remaking the nose all over again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)