Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Foreign (non-US, for MM) Female Honedge, 5-6 IVs (if 5, all but SpAtk), Adamant/Impish/Careful, caught in a Luxury Ball.
Lombre, 5 IVs (no Atk), Modest, with Giga Drain and Leech Seed.
Master Ball(s)

Let me know if you have any of these for trade. I have several 5 IV competitive Pokes to choose from. Bulbasaur, Axew, Vulpix, etc. Also have breed-ables such as Rotom. I'm sure we can work something out!

I managed to soft-reset an Adamant Zygarde with the IV spread of x/31/31/x/31/31. I'm really tempted to keep but I don't know if I should do better or not.

Seeking 5IV female HA bagon with DD in a non standard pokeball as well as female ralts in non standard pokeball.

Thread is in sig with what I have to offer.

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
I managed to soft-reset an Adamant Zygarde with the IV spread of x/31/31/x/31/31. I'm really tempted to keep but I don't know if I should do better or not.
Personaly I'd keep it, but then again I'm lazy, and I'd probably keep it even if I got only one necessary IV.

Hey i have a general question.
I started playing pokemon competetivly with gen 6, so i know how to breed 5-6IVs pomemon.
How is it possible that there are so many threads where people offer plenty of flawless shinys? i mean i play pokemon since gen 1 and only found maybe 2 shinys since then. Is there a non cheating method to get these flawless shinys? Because i dont want to cheat, this was the reason i didnt play 5gen competetivly... Hope this is the right thread for my question.

Hey i have a general question.
I started playing pokemon competetivly with gen 6, so i know how to breed 5-6IVs pomemon.
How is it possible that there are so many threads where people offer plenty of flawless shinys? i mean i play pokemon since gen 1 and only found maybe 2 shinys since then. Is there a non cheating method to get these flawless shinys? Because i dont want to cheat, this was the reason i didnt play 5gen competetivly... Hope this is the right thread for my question.

if you started playng recently there was a way to know your TSV=Training shiny value and with a program you could see the Shiny value of the pokemon when it was an egg you simply had to hatch the egg with the correct TSV and it would be shiny

But the 1.2 Patch made it not possible to know the SV anymore on the eggs

So technically its cheating because i would need to use non ingame programms?
Similarly to RNG abuse, it shows up legit on a hack check. Most players have taken the stance of if its good enough for Nintendo then its good enough for them. This tactic has since been patched with the program used to read egg shiny values no longer wrking due to communications being encrypted with patch 1.2

LF Leftovers and Choice Band
Willing to give 5iv Jolly Larvitar (With Egg moves), 5 Ivs Adamant Marril, 5iv drillbur (sand force), 5iv scyther (swarm), 5iv relaxed bulbasaur (Overgrow)

I am currently on the lookout for a female Magician Fennekin (I am not bothered about nature/IVs/egg moves).

I can breed any of the following and infect them with Pokérus if needed:

Poliwag (Impish)
Water Absorb
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore

Poliwag (Modest)
Swift Swim
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore

Mareep (Calm)
Static
31/x/31/31/31/31

Nincada (Jolly)
Compoundeyes
31/31/31/x/31/31

Fletchling (Adamant)
Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a male riolu/Lucario with the egg move Vacuum Wave. Currently have 5iv Timid Protean Froakie's and 4iv Bold Rotoms.

Looking For:
Timid HP Ice Rotom 31/x/30/31/31/31 (preferably with a very low Atk IV)
*Does not have to be shiny but would be nice if it is.

For Trade:
Shiny Timid Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 (no egg moves)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)