Smeargle's Studio Fourth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

HELLO FRIENDS. SANTA WAS DRINKING SOME OF HIS MAGICAL POTIONS AND WOKE UP AS SANTALOON. HERE'S A VERY LATE DAY EIGHT RELEASE. THERE'S AN EXTRA SPECIAL DOUBLE PRESENT FOR HOLLYMON IN THERE, COURTESY OF SANTA HIMSELF DUE TO REASONS.

To: LGCPR0
a Dodou playing a Piano

To: Enguarde
i'd like a Magmar with glasses and a santa hat.

To: Hollymon
I would like art of two swinubs in the snow.

They are both just fantastic (or should I say Santastic?? No you shouldn't) and exactly what I imagined, but I was going to put it as my avatar and now there is two and so I am going to have to alternate and Arrgh but still... Both of them are truly masterpieces. Thanks so much CometTheMicroraptor and santaloon haha, they are both amazing :)

O M G IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!!! SANTALOON WILL BE VISITING THE HOMES OF ALL THE GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS SOON! UNFORTUNATELY SINCE SMOGON IS KNOWN FOR HAVING BAD PEOPLE WHO ARE ELITISTS AND WANT TO STOP PEOPLE FROM USING THEIR FAVOURITE POGEYMANS, YOU'LL ALL HAVE TO FIGHT OVER THE PICTURES I HAVE DROPPED.

To: SANTALOON
From: icepick (THIS WAS DUE TO RANDOM.ORG I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS PLEASE AND THANK YOU)
all of the prevo bats (zubat, woobat, noibat + gligar???) together. also they are best friends

To: Typhlito
I would like a picture with typhlosion and heliolisk looking like the fearsome duo being back to back with their arms crossed at a somewhat close up angle.

To: RitterCat
I would like a Christmas-y Barbaracle

STAY TUNED FOR FINAL SANTANATION 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO, COMING TO A SECRETIVE SAINT NICK THREAD NEAR YOU TOMORROW!

elcheeso when are you changing your name to Random.org?

Thanks for the Barbaracle LGCPR0!! And CometTheMicroraptor those Swinubs are adorable :)

PLEASE IGNORE THOSE RUDEAWFUL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN POSTING BEFORE ME. SANTALOON WOULD NEVER ABUSE THE SYSTEM, AND IF HE DID HE WOULD PROBABLY CHOOSE SOMEONE WHO HAS A PHD IN CUTENESS STUDIES. THAT SAID, THANK YOU ICEPICK FOR YOUR PICTURE EVEN IF YOU ARE A BAD MAN WHO IS ALSO V RUDE AND MEAN >:O.

ANYWAY, NOW IT IS THE FINAL DAY! LOONMAS EVE IS UPON US! EVERYONE DANCE FOR THE FINAL PICTURES!!
~(o3o)~
............~(___)~
~(o3o)~
............~(___)~
~(^.^)~

To: V0x
Goomy christmas tree ornament :D

To: sandshrewz
I want a Mega Venusaur :D

To: macle
frog pokemon

AND THAT'S IT FOR THIS YEAR! I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART, AND I ALSO WANT TO DOUBLE THANK ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING THIS OUR FIRST FLAKE FREE CHRISTMAS! WHILE SOME PEOPLE WERE SLOW ABOUT GETTING THEIR PICTURES IN, EVERYONE GOT THEM IN BEFORE THEIR PICS WERE TO GO UP. GOOD WORK EVERYONE! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND HAD FUN PARTICIPATING. HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR! SANTALOON OUT.

Last edited:

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

paintseagull Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! On second thoughts after submitting the request I realized it was actually a very complicated one.

This is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wow that mega Venasaur though! Also the frog pokemon picture is great and the goomy ornament is funny! Everyone's put a lot of work into their pictures and they all look fantastic, well done and thanks for making my first secret Santa a good one :)

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Paint Seeagull, that is so impressive! I wish I could learn how to art like that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)