Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12/21 update.

I'm looking for:

Scope Lens
Zoom Lens
Wide Lens
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Aggronite
Heracronite
Houndoomite
Scizorite

I have to trade:

Leftovers (1 for 2 trade with any item from want list)
Masterball (1 for 2)
Choice Band (1 for 1
Ability Capsule (1 for 3)

If interested, please PM me.

does anyone happen to have tyranitarite available? I'd be willing to trade a pp max for it? inbox me if youre interested :)

how to i get my eevee to learn baton pass and yawn as egg move? I tried to use a smeargle with yawn,wish,curse,baton pass as father but somehow it ended with only wish and curse

how to i get my eevee to learn baton pass and yawn as egg move? I tried to use a smeargle with yawn,wish,curse,baton pass as father but somehow it ended with only wish and curse
I think you have to make sure the eevee parent has no other egg moves (charm for example). Also I think baton pass can be learned by leveling up eevee.

Looking for a magic guard abra (preferably female) to start breeding with. I have 5 iv larvesta, DD scraggy and aura sphere squirtle spit backs. Thanks!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a magic guard abra (preferably female) to start breeding with. I have 5 iv larvesta, DD scraggy and aura sphere squirtle spit backs. Thanks!
I can get you one from Safari, do you want a specific ball?

I would greatly appreciate it!
I'll give it right back when it spreads.
Do you want anything for it or no?

Also my FC is- 4785-5066-2344
if you wouldn't mind sending me yours that'd be great
I can take whatever if you want to give me something :3 but I don't really need anything specific. added you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)