Devious Delights

Do care about the pokeball it's in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, there. Finished looking at your thread, and although there are a few pokemon I'm interested in, there's nothing I would trade my honedge for. I hatched it and it has not been cloned or traded, has essentially 6 ivs and the appropriate hidden power (ice). It would take an amazing offer for me to consider trading it even.
What ball is it in? If it's in a cool ball, I'd trade up to three monsters just for a clone. Respond in my thread if you reconsider. :P

Hey, how do you feel about any of these for a 5IV Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes.
-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Larvitar with Steal Rocks, Careful nature, 5IV's

CMT for Whismur and Pineco.
CMT for Machop and Tentacool (M)
Hey, how do you feel about any of these for a 5IV Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes.
-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Larvitar with Steal Rocks, Careful nature, 5IV's
Don't need/already have everything you three have.

Hey there, im very interested in your Male impish shiny trevenant. I have a 5 iv levitate bronzor, 5 iv croagunk with drain punch (f), 5 iv relaxed water absorb wooper (m) with recover, 5 iv relaxed unaware wooper (f) with recover, a lvl 50 jolly 5 iv scolipede (f) with spikes and toxic spikes, a shiny golurk and a shiny hawlucha both caught in the safari zone.

Chespin Inkay Squirtle i want these three pokemons.

i could offer perfect 5
ics shiny pokemon.
perfect 5ivs marill,swablu,shielder,pancham,poliwag,absol,aipom,gastly,solosis,vulpix,swinub,horsea,scyther,beldum,clauncher,tyrunt,furfrou,zubat,staryu,fletchling,duskull,riolu,noibat

Hey there, im very interested in your Male impish shiny trevenant. I have a 5 iv levitate bronzor, 5 iv croagunk with drain punch (f), 5 iv relaxed water absorb wooper (m) with recover, 5 iv relaxed unaware wooper (f) with recover, a lvl 50 jolly 5 iv scolipede (f) with spikes and toxic spikes, a shiny golurk and a shiny hawlucha both caught in the safari zone.
Nty. Prefer to trade 5iv shiny for 5iv shiny.

cmt for timid riolu thanks :) prefer inner focus but stead fast is just as good XD
I only have one and can't breed it but I will trade it for hoppip + diglett.

Chespin Inkay Squirtle i want these three pokemons.
i could offer perfect 5
ics shiny pokemon.
perfect 5ivs marill,swablu,shielder,pancham,poliwag,absol,aipom,gastly,solosis,vulpix,swinub,horsea,scyther,beldum,clauncher,tyrunt,furfrou,zubat,staryu,fletchling,duskull,riolu,noibat
Very confused about your post. Could you try to reword it?

sure i want ur Chespin ,Inkay and Squirtle. we could do a 1 for 1 trade.

the list above are the shiny 5ivs i have if u are interested in three of them then i can trade three of mine for ur Chespin ,Inkay and Squirtle.

otherwise i could trade one for one or two for two. `

I'm interested in 5iv pancham, furfrou and clauncher. They're shiny you said? I don't have a shiny squirtle/inkay but I do have 5 iv squirtle, inkay and chespin. You wanted to trade 5 iv shiny pokemon for regular 5 iv pokemon 1 for 1?

Or did you want to trade normal 5 ivs for normal 5 ivs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)