Have you ever met a famous person?

I've seen a Minister of the government at my workplace a few times, a contestant on Arab Idol in a mall and...an Egyptian movie star or two at a hotel.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Brock Lesnar lived in my town for a while and even attended my church with his trophy wife. He is a big man. He had this purple-colored Vikings bus that he owned that sat on the driveway to his house. It was somewhat funny.

I also went to camp with his nephews, who both were into wrestling.

I wouldn't want to cross any of those guys ever. They would beat you to a pulp.

I met Nobuo Uematsu, composer of most of the original FF soundtracks, at a Distant Worlds concert. He was really nice, and smiled a lot.

I also met Yoshitaka Amano (FFVI artist, etc), who drew me a giant sketch of D from Vampire Hunter D. (◐▽◑)

Back when I used to go to the NY ComicCon I also met Veronica Taylor, Ash's first voice actress.
Money tends to have this crazy side effect.

How you can recognize the last two is beyond me.

I've met a lot of famous tennis players / tennis affiliates, but I doubt listing them would have significance.

I met Robin Williams in Disney when I was like 7 or 8. I referred to him as "The Flubber Guy".

My uncle's cousin is also married to Adam Sandler, but I haven't gotten to meet him yet :[

I meet all the players of the Atlante Football team in my country, and i play football (soccer) next to the players of Pumas FC, another team from México. But the best one of my life it's that once i saw Pelé in an Airport.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Not a big fan of the 'celebrity' culture but I have had the good fortune to meet my hero, Joss Naylor MBE.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i havent me any personally but a friend of mine has met plenty. like on a missions trip we took to new orleans he met some of the main characters in shake it up (the disney show not the user) in our hotel, took a pic w/ them and got to chill with em, which was cool. all the girls in our group were obsessin over it for a few days afterwards lol

When I was 12 I went to a party at the house of Terry O'Quinn (he played the bald fellow on Lost). He was really friendly. My aunt and uncle are still good friends with him.

I met david Gahan once a long time ago, i also had the chance to meet the english group foals , we regualy choose the same place for vocation so i see them almost every second summer or so, one time we even had hiking together i still have the photos somehere

I think I've just talked to Russell Peters. I saw the Dalai Lama do a Sadat Peace talk at my school! He's absolutely adorable. He wore a Maryland hat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)