Pokémon Pokébank changes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is having this problem, no doubt. Yesterday was Christmas.
Just wanted to make sure the problem wasn't on my end.

Well, I transferred my Serperior and some other mons I wanted to try out like Frillish and Eelektross before bank went down, so I guess I can wait to transfer my other mons.

Serperior most important

Apparently, Gens 1-3 are for download in the E-Shop as Virtual Console! Anyways, back on topic: Maybe they're letting Contrary Serperior pass because the game has been programmed to withstand them, as they might have a release of them?

Also, I know we shouldn't discuss the thing itself, but does anybody know when E-Shop is no longer dead and what time tomorrow bank is released?

Last edited:
That's one of the two things I've ever believed there, been there for a year :P It seemed legit, they might have photoshopped it, but there was picture proof.
If they were up there, at all, there would be announcements for this. More than one person would have seen them, too.

e: Also there are no GBA games at all for anyone not an ambassador so

If they were up there, at all, there would be announcements for this. More than one person would have seen them, too.

e: Also there are no GBA games at all for anyone not an ambassador so
Ooh, well that sucks. Maybe in the future I guess?

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wide Guard Honedge Breeding Chain:
Mantine/Tirtouga/Alomomola -> Mudkip -> Turtwig -> Paras -> Dwebble -> Honedge

If people are interested in getting pokebank mons early, I've been wonder trading my breeding rejects with some success. So far I've gotten a feebas, a chimchar, and a castform.

When I finally get my 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Snivy I'll start trying new moves on it, but it's getting one in the first place that's a pain...

Anyone want to offer some suggestions?

When I finally get my 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Snivy I'll start trying new moves on it, but it's getting one in the first place that's a pain...

Anyone want to offer some suggestions?
Could you possibly check if it gets Baby-Doll Eyes (Eevee), Boomburst (Exlpoud) [lol], Moonblast (Sylveon), Petal Blizzard (Venusaur), Play Rough (Persian), or Venom Drench (Seviper). That's all the top of my head from new moves and the Pokemon in Field/Grass.

What are the biggest changes to occur? Im not reading through 12pgs and the OP is not updating when new info comes about

Sacred Fire Entei

Moonblast Cress to a lesser extent

Edit: Oh, and Koffing + Snivy got screwed out of egg moves
Wait, Koffing got screwed in the Egg moves department too? I mean, I knew they screwed it out of the Sludge Wave TM and Gunk Shot by leveling up, but did it really get nothing noteworthy in the way of new Egg moves? No Recover? No Crunch? No elemental fangs? They didn't pull a Psyduck and make it only get Sludge Wave as an Egg move? Gimme something here. :(

Buneary can now learn Baby-Doll Eyes, I don't know at what level, mine was in the day care and I took it out and it had it.

I'm currently breeding a good Piplup, I really hope Empoleon can finally learn Roost considering it's a PENGUIN which still IS A BIRD

EDIT: Piplup does not. Will try again when he is Empoleon.

Last edited:
I've updated the OP with a few more relevant changes. No one cares about Fell Stinger Genesect.

EDIT: Added DG Jellicent, Grassy Terrain is bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)