I'm looking for some EV trained Pokemon I can clone. I have a ton to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, that's a lot of Pokemon to choose from. Is Seadra specially based? I don't have Clefable, so that interests me. Vaporeon also interests me. Does Kadabra have Guard Split or Psycho Shift? Does Reuniclus have Trick?
I think the Seadra is a physically based one with adamant. Unfortunately the Reuniclus and the Kadabra doesn't have those moves since the reuniclus is a quiet trickroom one and I didn't breed those moves on the Kadabra.

The Clefable are 31/x/31/31/31/31 and magic guard. the calm one is female/healball 252 hp/252spdef/6 spatk with Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Wish/Protect @ lvl 53 - you dont have to clone this one since I'm trying to get rid of my calm one
bold one is female/healball 252hp / 244def / 14speed with enough speed to outspeed uninvested tyrantitar, with Moonblast/Calm Mind/Wish/Protect @ lvl 58 you will have to clone this one since i'm using this

The Vaporeon is male/diveball water absorb 31/x/31/31/31/31 248hp/ 252def/ 8speed with Scald/Toxic/Wish/Protect @ lvl 52 - you also don't have to clone this since I have another one

2 different Clefable, huh? Hmm.... I'd ask which one you recommend, but the fact that you want to get rid of the Calm Clefable make it rather obvious.

Also, what's Vaporeon's nature?

Would you like a EV trained shellder or cloyster? Also, a timid cloned 5IV ditto is just fine for the cloyster.

ok after you finish that trade ill send you one

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

another happy customer =)

Last edited:
yep obviously the bold clefable is the better one xD

the vaporeon's nature is bold
Both Ditto clones complete. Have I added you before though? I feel like I have for some reason.

Edit: Yes, I've added you. BTW, the last Pokemon in your safari is Absol, not Inkay.

Last edited:
Both Ditto clones complete. Have I added you before though? I feel like I have for some reason.

Edit: Yes, I've added you. BTW, the last Pokemon in your safari is Absol, not Inkay.
I can trade now, can you please clone me back a copy of my Clefable? The Vaporeon you can keep w/o cloning back.

And yea thanks for letting me know my last pokemon in friend safari, always wondered if I got it right =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)