XY Ubers Laddering Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's Challenge has now ended! Sorry for ending it so late, staying up till 1:30 AM is not a desirable task. Anyhow, this week's winners are...Sweep and Kebabe! Both reached #4 on the ladder, so they each got 3 points. I guess an honorable mention to All-Ice for being the only other one to post a result get below 80 deviation. It's time to start the next week's challenge! The next week's challenge, as per popular opinion, is Mega- Abomasnow.
mabom.jpg

With a low base 40 speed stat and damage output equal to that of Leftovers Sub-Roost Ho-Oh, a notoriously weak set that has nothing on Band. However, there is some use in the overgrown, butt-ugly Christmas tree, and it's not just for checking Kyogre .-.

This week's challenge will end 5:30 AM EST on January 4th!

I was not able to participate in the Landorus-T challenge, but I'd like to try out Abomasnow since I now have some time. My alt is Mega-Snow

EDIT: First few matches were terrible, I faced a Mono-Fossil team and a Eeveelution team.

Last edited:
This week's winner is...dbzmariogeno! Being the only one to post his score here, he wins with 1 point! The next challenge is...Gen 5 Ubers Meets Gen 6 Ubers. Many Gen 5 Ubers have fallen to the wayside this Generation, though many of them are still solid. The challenge is to use ONLY Generation 5 Pokemon (Gen 6 moves are still allowed) on your team.

gen 5.jpg

The deadline is January 12, 2014, 2:00 pm EST. Happy laddering!

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't do Mega-Snow, this though sounds easy enough for me. The alt that I will make I'll edit this post later saying of it's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)