LF: Very Rare Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lol, Where is your pokemon?
I can offer 4x31 ivs adamant Swinub w Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash, 4x31 ivs Timid Joltik w Coumpoundeyes, 4x31 ivs Adamant Drillbur w Sand Rush, 4x31 ivs Adamant Mawile, 4x31 ivs Adamant Marill w Aqua Jet and Belly Drum and 4x31 ivs Timid Litwick w Flame Body

I can offer 4x31 ivs adamant Swinub w Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash, 4x31 ivs Timid Joltik w Coumpoundeyes, 4x31 ivs Adamant Drillbur w Sand Rush, 4x31 ivs Adamant Mawile, 4x31 ivs Adamant Marill w Aqua Jet and Belly Drum and 4x31 ivs Timid Litwick w Flame Body
I have those :(

Looking For Shiny
Caterpie
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Dunsparce
Burmy
Surskit
Psyduck
Farfetch'd
Flabébé Orange
Doduo
Plusle
Minun
Audino
Lunatone
Solrock
Qwilfish
Woobat
Emolga
Chingling
Exeggcute
Corsola
Geodude
Karrablast
Carnivine
Stunfisk
Barboach
Patrat
Buizel
Trubbish
Vanillite
Delibird
Heatmor
Bonsly/Sudowoodo
Gothita
Druddigon

Hey there again, interested in your #270 Magnemite, #297 Murkrow, #179 Goodra, and #436 Squirtle, and possibly a few others but these for now. Also last time I traded you for a shiny Ditto I thought it was the imposter one, and it wasn't (my fault). Was wondering if I could trade you back the other one for the imposter, or just trade you something else for it. Let me know! Have new pokes in my inventory.

YOu have a ton of nice pokes Id stil like to get my paws on! Could you CMT my thread and let me know if anything catches your eye? thanks!

Hey there again, interested in your #270 Magnemite, #297 Murkrow, #179 Goodra, and #436 Squirtle, and possibly a few others but these for now. Also last time I traded you for a shiny Ditto I thought it was the imposter one, and it wasn't (my fault). Was wondering if I could trade you back the other one for the imposter, or just trade you something else for it. Let me know! Have new pokes in my inventory.
Scrafty (M, Lvl. 53) - Jolly, Moxie, 31\31\31\x\31\31 (EV Trained) (Ice/Drain Punch, Dragon Dance)
for
goodra and 4IV imposter ditto

YOu have a ton of nice pokes Id stil like to get my paws on! Could you CMT my thread and let me know if anything catches your eye? thanks!
Furfrou (F) - Impish, Fur Coat, 31/31/31/31/31/31 Lv 69
and pokebank pokemon, but who knows when that will be released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)