AliceOfSinnoh's Little Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you said that you would trade for evolution stones, did you mean a competitive Pokemon holding that stone, or any old poke holding that stone? I'm interested in a porygon, I don't care about its IVs too much or its nature.

Last edited:
When you said that you would trade for evolution stones, did you mean a competitive pokemon holdin that stone, or any old poke holding that stone? I'm interested in a porygon, I don't care about its IVs too much or its nature.
I don't particularly care what Pokemon is holding the evolution stone. I can see about hooking you up with one - what evo stones do you have access to?

Hi!
I'm interested in your [Natural Cure - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31] Chansey, however I'm new to the breeding scene and currently only sporting Bagon as my breedable mon.
It's Rock Head - Naive - 31,31,31,31,x,31 (M/F), if that's not interesting I can offer any BP item or evolution stone if that's better suited for you.

Have a great day :)

Last edited:
I have a 4IV ditto. It's not cloned, and I just caught it, since that seems to be important to you.

I am looking for a Modest Trace Porygon. The only acceptable IV for it to be missing is Attack.
Thank you for your time.

Edit: Changed my mind, it seems you do not have the means to procure one in a Luxury Ball. Contact me if circumstances on this change.

Last edited:
I could do a dawn stone and, if you really want, maybe a shiny stone.
Sure, that's fine. I can run you off one and try to get one with at least a few good IVs so you can rebreed it if you want.

Hi!
I'm interested in your [Natural Cure - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31] Chansey, however I'm new to the breeding scene and currently only sporting Bagon as my breedable mon.
It's Rock Head - Naive - 31,31,31,31,x,31 (M/F), if that's not interesting I can offer any BP item or evolution stone if that's better suited for you.

Have a great day :)
I'll need some time to breed one, but that's no problem. If you don't care about Chansey having Seismic Toss, I have a Bold Natural Cure 31/XX/31/31/31/31 with Aromatherapy in a Repeat Ball (level 1, freshly bred, no IVs). I recently switched mothers so I haven't started breeding the ones with Seismic Toss yet.

As for trade value, I've been successfully trading 5-IV Flawless Pokemon for 96 BP or 3 Evolution Stones each. However, should you feel that's not an acceptable trade, I would be interested in a female Bagon as well since I don't have one of those yet.

I have a 4IV ditto. It's not cloned, and I just caught it, since that seems to be important to you.

I am looking for a Modest Trace Porygon. The only acceptable IV for it to be missing is Attack.
Thank you for your time.

Edit: Changed my mind, it seems you do not have the means to procure one in a Luxury Ball. Contact me if circumstances on this change.
Porygon is genderless and as far as my understanding goes, it is impossible for it to pass the original Poke Ball it is caught in as being genderless, it can only breed with Ditto. Regardless, I wouldn't have been interested in the first place as I'm already in possession of a 5 IV Ditto, but I appreciate you taking the time to offer anyway.

That's great, thank you! I'll give you both a Shiny and Dawn Stone, one being held by a 4 IV Marill, for a 4 IV porygon, if that's okay with you? If you don't want an Marill, I'd appreciate a 3 IV Porygon, for both stones. Also, should I send you my friend code by PM so we can trade? Thanks again!

By the way, the Marill will be adamant with huge power and Aqua Jet if you do want it.

Last edited:
CMT for a Trace Porygon when you have them, since I know it is a pain to breed genderless pokes, a 2:1 ratio works for me

Only dragon dance and dragon rush I'm afraid, so not really.. >.<
Hey, it's better than nothing! I'll start on your Chansey and PM you when she's done.

That's great, thank you! I'll give you both a Shiny and Dawn Stone, one being held by a 4 IV Marill, for a 4 IV porygon, if that's okay with you? If you don't want an Marill, I'd appreciate a 3 IV Porygon, for both stones. Also, should I send you my friend code by PM so we can trade? Thanks again!

By the way, the Marill will be adamant with huge power and Aqua Jet if you do want it.
I already have 5 IV Marills that I've bred, so just two random Pokemon is fine. I'll breed you a Porygon and add your friend code.

CMT for a Trace Porygon when you have them, since I know it is a pain to breed genderless pokes, a 2:1 ratio works for me
I appreciate it, but I just didn't see anything that grabbed me. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)