The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

I'm interested in your shiny - Joltik, Vulpix, Ferroseed, Zubat and Drilbur!

This is what I have to trade -
Trading (All are Shiny and from 6th gen)
-
Level 1 - 5 IV Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet (missing sp.att IV)
Level 1 - 5 IV Adamant Rock Head Aron with Curse, Superpower, Head Smash, Dragon Rush (Missing sp.att IV)
Level 1 - 5 IV Bold Regenerator Slowpoke (missing att IV)
Level 1 - 5 IV Bold Rotom (Missing Level 65 - 5 IV Impish Poison Heal Gliscor (Been EV trained missing sp.att IV) IV)
Level 65 - 5 IV Impish Poison Heal Gliscor (Been EV trained missing sp.att IV)
Level 50 - 5 IV Calm Synchronize Umbreon with Wish (Missing sp.att IV)
Level 15 - Joly Technician Smeargle with Happy Hour (missing sp.att IV)
Level 1 - 5 IV Adamant Inner Focus Riolu with Bullet Punch, High Jump kick, Crunch and Blaze Kick (missing sp.att)
Level 1 - 4 IV Quiet Magic Guard Solosis (missing Att and has 0 in Speed)
Level 1 - 6 IV Timid Trace Ralts
Level 1 - 6 IV Timid Protean Froakie
Level 1 - 6 IV Modest Gooey Goomy with Counter, Curse, Acid Armor and Iron Tail
Level 1 - 6 IV Timid Solar Power Helioptile
Level 51 - 6 IV Jolly Moxie Pinsir with Brick Break, X Scissor, Quick Att, Close Combat (Also been EV'd)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll catch you at some point. I'm usually on around 10/11pm-2/3am GMT
I should be on for the rest of the day, I'm PST but I tend to sleep at weird times however this is my 'normal' day.
Hey!

I'm interested in your shiny - Joltik, Vulpix, Ferroseed, Zubat and Drilbur!

Level 1 - 5 IV Bold Regenerator Slowpoke (missing att IV)
Level 50 - 5 IV Calm Synchronize Umbreon with Wish (Missing sp.att IV)
Level 15 - Joly Technician Smeargle with Happy Hour (missing sp.att IV)
Level 1 - 4 IV Quiet Magic Guard Solosis (missing Att and has 0 in Speed)
Level 1 - 6 IV Timid Solar Power Helioptile
I could do those 5 for these 5! Wasn't sure I would find 5 since I have so many not in the thread but I don't have these as 5IV shinies.

Would you be willing to trade a shiny Aegislash, or perfect Ampharos for a shiny ralts, noivern, or Goomy? If you have any non-shiny pokemon in mind let me know.

I also have these.
-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Froakie 5IV's Jolly Nature, Protean
-Drilbur, Mold Breaker with Rapid Spin, Jolly
-Staryu with Natural Cure, Timid

I should be on for the rest of the day, I'm PST but I tend to sleep at weird times however this is my 'normal' day.

I could do those 5 for these 5! Wasn't sure I would find 5 since I have so many not in the thread but I don't have these as 5IV shinies.
Sounds good to me! I'll be online for awhile now my FC is 1821 8911 6130 IGN Matt. I'll add you now.

Yeti

dark saturday
Would you be willing to trade a shiny Aegislash, or perfect Ampharos for a shiny ralts, noivern, or Goomy? If you have any non-shiny pokemon in mind let me know.

I also have these.
-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Froakie 5IV's Jolly Nature, Protean
-Drilbur, Mold Breaker with Rapid Spin, Jolly
-Staryu with Natural Cure, Timid
Are those mons you listed shiny? I don't need Aegislash/Amphy shinies nor do I really want to get non-shinies at this point.
I want..
Electrike(HP ice), Goomy :D and Eevee
CMT for anything you'd like
Medicham and Litwick, I'll ask my thread partner if he wants anything for the third.
Sounds good to me! I'll be online for awhile now my FC is 1821 8911 6130 IGN Matt. I'll add you now.
Once my thread partner is on to clone I will let you know the 5 are ready.

Are those mons you listed shiny? I don't need Aegislash/Amphy shinies nor do I really want to get non-shinies at this point.

Medicham and Litwick, I'll ask my thread partner if he wants anything for the third.

Once my thread partner is on to clone I will let you know the 5 are ready.
Okay perfect. Could I take the eevee and the manectrike? then if you find anything later on for the goomy, let me know?

Hi yeti i would love a drilbur shiny or not
Im new and dont know how this works :)
Here is my Fc : 1006-0065-7535 i aldry added you so hook my up plz

can i offer u a 5IV shiny adamant scyther with technician in nest ball or a 5IV shiny adamant axew with mold breaker in dusk ball?
im interested in picking up a female torchic and something else, if u'd like both. :)

Yeti

dark saturday
Okay perfect. Could I take the eevee and the manectrike? then if you find anything later on for the goomy, let me know?
Yeah I have Eevee and Electrike on me ready to go, I will hit you up if we figure anything out for Goomy.

iBlitzUK I have your 5 clones ready to trade, just have to add you and hop online when you're available.

Hi yeti i would love a drilbur shiny or not
Im new and dont know how this works :)
Here is my Fc : 1006-0065-7535 i aldry added you so hook my up plz
How it works is, you check my thread, find something you like, and then tell me either to check your thread for something I want in return, or give me a list of equivalent things you can offer if you don't have a thread. I select something and we trade. We only have shiny Drilbur, so if you are interested, let me know what shinies you can offer.
can i offer u a 5IV shiny adamant scyther with technician in nest ball or a 5IV shiny adamant axew with mold breaker in dusk ball?
im interested in picking up a female torchic and something else, if u'd like both. :)
I have a 6IV shiny Scyther, but I could do Axew. We never got around to breeding one. I have the male Torchic clone on me, but I can get you the female for Axew tomorrow.

Yeah I have Eevee and Electrike on me ready to go, I will hit you up if we figure anything out for Goomy.

iBlitzUK I have your 5 clones ready to trade, just have to add you and hop online when you're available.

How it works is, you check my thread, find something you like, and then tell me either to check your thread for something I want in return, or give me a list of equivalent things you can offer if you don't have a thread. I select something and we trade. We only have shiny Drilbur, so if you are interested, let me know what shinies you can offer.

I have a 6IV shiny Scyther, but I could do Axew. We never got around to breeding one. I have the male Torchic clone on me, but I can get you the female for Axew tomorrow.
Okay perfect. Just let me finish cloning so we can trade

sounds great, ill add ur FC now and trade tomorrow if that works? ill have the axew ready too :)

here's my info:

OT: Kawo | FC: 4270-0874-1848

Yeti

dark saturday
sounds great, ill add ur FC now and trade tomorrow if that works? ill have the axew ready too :)

here's my info:

OT: Kawo | FC: 4270-0874-1848
I will add you now and have Torchic ready by the evening (for PST), when my thread partner gets off work and can clone her.
I'm ready to trade:)
2921 9649 4260 IGN Lucy
Adding you and hopping on.

I got a female 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly HA Breloom with Bullet Seed as Egg Move, may I have this?

Lightning Rod | Timid 31/E/30/31/31/31 F

also got a female 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Magikarp in a Dive Ball if interested

hi I'm interested in your shiny mawile 5IV with ability capsule for intimidate.
shines i'm offering:
6IV rotom
5IV HA sableye with recover
5IV HA litwick
4IV HA Dratini with extremespeed
4IV honedge

add me FC:0447-5863-5850

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Hi. Could you please cmt for your Shiny (Speed Boost Torchic, Mold Breaker Excadrill and Timid Staryu) assuming they are Kalos bred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)