Manateee's Shoppe (ENTER THE LEGENDARY SHINIES) LF LEGENDARIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, would you like to trade your Shiny Timid Eevee for my Shiny Naive Froakie? It has Toxic spikes and a spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31. I realize your Eevee is flawless though, so would you like anything extra for me to throw in as well? I can do Berries, Pokerus, BM Items, or other 5IV's as well. I need that Eevee in particular for an Espeon for my team, ^^;

Hi I'm interested in the shiny meditite. Are you looking for anything specific right now?
Just anything I don't have.
Hello there, would you like to trade your Shiny Timid Eevee for my Shiny Naive Froakie? It has Toxic spikes and a spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31. I realize your Eevee is flawless though, so would you like anything extra for me to throw in as well? I can do Berries, Pokerus, BM Items, or other 5IV's as well. I need that Eevee in particular for an Espeon for my team, ^^;
I already have my own greninja so I'm good :x
Hey sorry for the delay I have that shiny horsea you wanted.
In exchange for shiny trevenant?
Are u online now?
6IV shiny gengar?
Already have my own gastly/gengar

I don't suppose I could swap my request from trevenant to 6IV genesect/shiny lati@s could I? Still haven't been able to catch you online, PM me when you are. I'm usually on between 10/11pm-2/3am GMT

Interested in all legendaries you can pick any 6 5ivs for one of them and I also have a timid 5iv no atk compound eyes ev trained galvantula I can add to trade :P

Interested in all legendaries you can pick any 6 5ivs for one of them and I also have a timid 5iv no atk compound eyes ev trained galvantula I can add to trade :P
CMT for HP Fire Latios, willing to trade 3-4 Pokemon for it.
I'm only looking for legendaries for those.

shiny calm and perfect regice for genesect?
Yeah I can do that

No worries worth a try. Are you available online to trade the trevenant now?
Shoot me a pm

Hi. I have been searching for someone that has a good timid latios and I came across your thread (as you can tell, latios is my favorite pokemon). I was going to make an offer for your shiny latios but I don't have any shinies to offer you and that would not be fair. If possible, I was wondering if there was any way that you could breed me a 31/X/31/31/31/31 regular timid latios. I have multiple 5 iv pokemon and I would be willing to trade them to you if you are able to complete my request. I know that this would be a special breeding project for you and it would take some time, so I would trade you more than one pokemon for the latios. I realize that you would be doing this as a favor and I would really appreciate it. Trust me, you have no idea how thankful I would be if you were able to do this! If you are busy and unable to do my request, I completely understand. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)