Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you one if you can wait a little bit~
Amazing. Thanks so much, with the Pokebank being delayed this will help out.

I'll wait till your free. I'll trade you a 5x31 iv poke in return. Once the pokebank is up hit me up and I can give you any of my 4th Gen Legends ;)

I managed to obtain all of the PBank starters (albeit most without Egg moves and good IVs) as well as ESpeed Dratini. Could I trade with someone for other pokebank exclusives minus the legendaries?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Amazing. Thanks so much, with the Pokebank being delayed this will help out.

I'll wait till your free. I'll trade you a 5x31 iv poke in return. Once the pokebank is up hit me up and I can give you any of my 4th Gen Legends ;)
I know you said any gender/nature, but, since I like matching balls is there any you request? ;~;

Is anyone interested in some near-perfect aerodactyls? It took me 4 days before i managed to breed myself a perfect one and now i have a full box of leftovers that may help omeone else breed their own perft one. They are mostly (but not only) of jolly nature and have 5 perfect IVs (i have every combination except hp/atk/def/sdef/spd). There is also a female with all IVs perfect and impish nature.

Im willing to give them for anything, but these pokemon in any state and form would be appreciated:
chansey/happiny, vullaby/mandibuzz, joltik/galvantula, togepi, breloom/shroomish, growlithe.

Or these with their hidden ability and some useful IVs:
gooey goomy, justified absol, imposter ditto, solar power charmander/charmeleon/charizard, drought vulpix/ninetales, gale wings fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame, frisk duskull/dusclops, speed boost venipede/whirlipede/scolipede

If you don't have any of these but want a good aerodactyl, don't hesitate, ill take anything ;)
FC is in sig. Also let me know in a profile conversation. Thanks.
I can get you a Bullaby w. Foul Play :3

Is anyone interested in some near-perfect aerodactyls? It took me 4 days before i managed to breed myself a perfect one and now i have a full box of leftovers that may help someone else breed their own perfect one. They are mostly (but not only) of jolly nature and have 5 perfect IVs (i have every combination except hp/atk/def/sdef/spd). There is also a female with all IVs perfect and impish nature.

Im willing to give them for anything, but these pokemon in any state and form would be appreciated:
chansey/happiny, vullaby/mandibuzz, joltik/galvantula, togepi, breloom/shroomish, growlithe.

Or these with their hidden ability and some useful IVs:
gooey goomy, justified absol, imposter ditto, solar power charmander/charmeleon/charizard, drought vulpix/ninetales, gale wings fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame, frisk duskull/dusclops, speed boost venipede/whirlipede/scolipede

If you don't have any of these but want a good aerodactyl, don't hesitate, ill take anything ;)
FC is in sig. Also let me know in a profile conversation. Thanks.
i have vanipede fletchinder joltic goomy vullaby brelon. just choose one to breed for u

I have these near perfect pokemon for trade, both were hatched in X&Y not from pokebank:

jolly male HA chimchar 31/29/31/31/31/31 - (encore/fake out/t-punch/f-punch)
adamant male mudkip 31/31/31/31/31/28

Great for breeding stock or part of your team if you don't care about the minor deficiencies.

PM me with offers...I also have spitbacks of HA chimchar/treecko and mudkip available :)

LF:
Adamant Growlithe with intimidate and egg moves - close combat and morning sun
Impish Chespin with bulletproof and egg moves - Spikes, Synthesis
Timid Helioptile with dry skin and HP Ice
Calm Tentacool with liquid ooze and egg moves - knock off, rapid spin

*can be fully evolved / ev trained, I don't care, I'm also willing to trade 3-4 spitbacks

What I'm offering:

5 IV perfect Careful Phantlump (natural cure and harvest)
5 IV Perfect Jolly Sneasel (Pickpocket) egg moves - Fake Out, Icicle Crash, and Pursuit)
5 IV Perfect Timid Vulpix (Flashfire)
5 IV Perfect Modest Chatot (Keen eye) egg moves - Boomburst
5 IV Perfect Jolly Pidgey (Keen eye) egg moves - Brave Bird, Defog

Also I have a 0/0/0/0/0/0 male Pachirisu and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 female pachirisu (for rng breeding) I'd be willing to part with. Female doesn't have HA but i can give you a 5 IV female with HA if it's important to you, also have several 0/0/0/0/0/0 female pachirisus, if interested hit me up!

Looking for a Tyrogue or a Fighting Safari with a Tyrogue in it.

I can offer 4IV Rotom, Swinub, Gastly, Fletchling, Ferroseed and Froakie Spitbacks.

Esmeya

Looking for a Tyrogue or a Fighting Safari with a Tyrogue in it.

I can offer 4IV Rotom, Swinub, Gastly, Fletchling, Ferroseed and Froakie Spitbacks.
I can get you a Tyrogue in a bit what specifically do you want (I don't want any of your spitbacks)

Esmeya

Is there nothing you want in return then?
Nope, I think I have pretty much every combination of ... everything I need to breed, just no time to breed it. So, you can just have it. Was just a simple safari catch anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)