Issue #31 Released!

Which article was your favourite in this issue?

• Interview with NixHex

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Ask the Admins

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • The OU Council

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • RU Ready to Say Goodbye? Interviews with BW RU Veterans

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Forum Projects: Viability Rankings

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Trivia

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Doubles Spotlight: Kyurem-Black

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • NU Teambuilding 102: Cores

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • A Look at RU Viability Rankings: S Rank

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Why Choose Doubles For Gen 6?

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Thoughts on Suspect Test Round 11

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • ADV and DPP Underdogs that would be threats in GSC

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • CAPs in the CAP Metagame

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • XY Little Cup: The Dawn Of A New Era

• What's NU in XY

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Revolutionary New Sets

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • The Art of Fakemons

• Judge a Pokémon: Mega Cool or Mega Drool

• Smogon Conspiracy Theories: PART DEUX

• Pokérap Battles: Dragons vs Fairies

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • A Taskmaster's Tools: Productivity and Pokémon

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Last and Least: The Most Forgotten Pokémon

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Showdown Lowdown: Public Rooms on PS!

• Nostalgia: The Most Memorable Music of Pokémon

• Pokémon with Wasted Potential of Gens I-V

Votes: 21 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to bother you guys again, but the trainer class link is broken and when I looked at the HTML in SCMS it looked perfectly fine to me. I hope somewhere more experienced in HTML can fix it.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
(there was something else here too, but I removed it)

Anyway, for the best article I voted for interview with NixHex. He seems like a really great guy and it was cool to learn about him. The art for OU council was of course a hit, but personally I also thought the article itself was great and very informative as well.

Last edited:
This issue was really good with some great articles. I think you should have added the deoxys fight theme for the most memorable music article.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Something that I neglected to answer in the interview was my favorite bass line. As a bassist who cares more about laying down the groove for a band than being flashy, I'm not really impressed too much by bass lines. My favorite bassist though is Dirk Lance, formerly of Incubus. After he left, the band started to shrivel up and has been wilting ever since.
Right where the words come in, the bass just slides so smoothly into every note. It's my preferred style of playing but I'm not as good/creative as he is.

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
I would like to thank you all for a brilliant Issue, probably the best one since I started reading them (around 18 or something).

I would also like to praise whoever made the "Most memorable music from Pokemon" for remembering to put Sky Tower and I don't wanna say goodbye there, but also slap him for not putting Temporal Tower and Great Canyon there.

I would ALSO like to complain on the continuing of shit titles, and this time "RU ready to say goodbye?". I mean wtf was even that. bw2claydol/10 imo.

All in all, a very good Issue. Looking forward for more (requesting GSC Lax vs RBY Tauros rap battle).

Reactions: DTC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)