Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, looking for the following Pokemon: HA Heracross, Dratini with ExtremeSpeed (Male), Tentacool with Haze and Rapid Spin, and Skarmory with Stealth Rock (Male), preferably 4-5 IV. If Tentacool or Skarmory are not available, a male 5V Pokemon from their egg group would be acceptable as well. On hand, I can offer 3-4 IVs of Helioptile, HA Abra, Super Size Pumpkaboo, HA Phantump, and Kangaskhan. If necessary, I can breed 5 IVs of those Pokemon, but it would take more time and I'd like the same IV standard in return. PM me with with offers.

Hey everyone, I just have a favor to ask, and I'm not sure if I'm in the right place.

As I have recently completed the in-game story, I am looking for friend safaris to capture pokemon such as Ditto to begin battling competitively. Unfortunately, as I haven't gone on any yet, I don't know what pokemon are in my safari. Could someone offer to exchange codes with me (you don't have to have a normal safari with ditto) just so I can tell what safari I have?

Thank you so much, my friend code is 1392-5595-9550. Moderators, I am very sorry if I am posting in the incorrect thread.

Hey everyone, I just have a favor to ask, and I'm not sure if I'm in the right place.

As I have recently completed the in-game story, I am looking for friend safaris to capture pokemon such as Ditto to begin battling competitively. Unfortunately, as I haven't gone on any yet, I don't know what pokemon are in my safari. Could someone offer to exchange codes with me (you don't have to have a normal safari with ditto) just so I can tell what safari I have?

Thank you so much, my friend code is 1392-5595-9550. Moderators, I am very sorry if I am posting in the incorrect thread.
Sure, I'd be glad to help you out.

I have lots of 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols for trade. I have one 4IV, but it's a male.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills and 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles.

I'd like:
  • 3-4 IV Naive Protean Froakies
  • 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock Larvitars
  • 3-4 IV Naive Iron Fist Chimchars
  • 3-4 IV Quiet/Modest Tynamo
  • 3-4 IV Quiet Bulbasaur
  • 3-4 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee
  • Leftovers
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.

I need space in my boxes so I am going to liquidate my boxes this time next week. SO GIVEAWAY TIME!~
Anyone who wants of my spitbacks listed here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NlSmxmazhsZGJoeF9iLUVNcGc&usp=drive_web#gid=9 can have as many as they want! I'm only keeping things that I'm breeding or just like in general. Contact me before the 5th of next month! (a week from now)
What pokémons are they? Only saying nicks :P

Edit: NVM, found out how to see it :P

Breeding perfect starters/12,5% female pokés are really annoying and time consuming. Going at it with HA Squirtles now, and the best female i've got so far was 3 IV's, and a bunch of 4IV males so far.

Edit: Oh, and not to forget the 1 in 50 eggs you get a female, it ain't got the HA
i feel your pain. i spent about a week on togepi. having to friendship-evolve each time i got an upgraded mother sucked!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)