"You shall know true Pain" - An OU Balance Team

At a glance...

(Excuse the enlarged picture of M-Luke. There were no normal sprites of it without movement which would of thrown off the overall complexion of the team at a glance.)

Introduction

"We're both of the same breed, after all… motives for war are of no concern. Religion, ideology, resources, land, grudges, love, or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war. War will never cease to exist… Reasons can be thought up after the fact. Human nature pursues strife."

"We are both but men, driven to seek vengeance under the banner of justice. However… if there is justice in vengeance, then justice will breed only more vengeance… thus forging more links in a chain of hatred."

"Even a foolish child can grow up in a right way, when he learns what pain is. Knowing pain controls ones thoughts and decisions."

Hello all. I am Darkraii. Not many know me here given my very stagnant use of the forums beyond basic lurking, but I've played competitively using Smogon's rules for the better part of 3 years. I primarily played Gen 5 OU in the beginning when Weather was obscenely rampant and I refused to use it (that is until it died down...). The inspiration for this team was a balance team I made during that era that utilized Blaziken's insane sweeping capabilities, and at the time, the wall demolishing specs Draco Meteor from Latios, which, along with hazards courtesy of Skarmory, and cleric abilities from Chansey (who later on became Cresselia in the teams most successful incarnation), to swiftly destroy teams. That team peaked #1 on two separate Pokemon online servers, and after that, I retired it (would of had to regardless due to the Blaziken ban). But none of that is the point... The team I present here today is.

The primary influence beyond the past team I made, was to utilize a sweeper, who, with minimal effort, could punch massive holes through opposing teams, or outright sweep them. That choice became Mega-Lucario. Lucario has long been one of my favorite Pokemon, and the Mega version of him is down right disgusting in competitive context. So in essence, the team is built around getting M-Luke set-up, in the most seamless way possible. Right now it seems M-Luke is the cream of the crop of ban discussion now that M-Khan and M-Gar are banned. For right reasons? Possibly. But many Lucario I come across don't seem to do what they're supposed do to win. I'll credit that to the players using it, but Mega Lucario has down right Uber potential when utilized correctly, whereas many people just decide to come in, and attempt to set-up, only to get KO'd by a faster Pokemon due to the user forgetting the Mega speed increase only applies after the evolved turn. Anyways, on to the team.

The Team

Chikushōdō (Genesect) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Influence for the name: The name comes from the manga "Naruto", referencing the Rinnegan ability Animal Path. The Animal Path summons a variety of summonings to aid the combatant in battle, which most of the time, smooths over a battle, and allows the user to not sweat as much over a fight, as the monstrous summonings will do a lot of the work. And boy does Genesect do that... Monstrous coverage (Monstrous summonings that span a wide array of summonings) and making it easier for a win make Genesect an irreplaceable Pokemon on this team.

In General: Genesect is still, and will most likely always be a top threat in OU. His sheer versatility and efficiency in all the roles he can perform will always warrant a spot on every top team, regardless of the way the team is comprised. From the ever so common Scarf set, to the now revolutionary Shift Gear sweeping set, Genesect has enough versatility to become nearly unpredictable should a user decide to bluff a common set (the most common being the scarf set, which many users use as a bluff to catch people off guard and often take out Pokemon).

Set description: Standard. Standard as can be. It is Genesect's bread and butter set from its Gen 5 conception, and will stay popular for a while. Utilizing the scarf, Genesect allows me to threaten Pokemon out, or outright revenge kill which a lot of the time, I use to eliminate a threat that Lucario would have problems with (For instance... Before I've evolved, I'd revenge kill of force out one of the Lati twins with a +1 U-turn which lets me pivot out in to an appropriate counter) or, pivot out in to a counter to whatever the opponent switched out to. U-Turn coming off 120 Base Attack (Barely invested) at +1 dents pretty much anything that doesn't resist it, and like I explained nearly twice, it is the ultimate Pivot move in terms of overall damage, and the fact that no Pokemon in the game is immune to it (unlike Volt Switch and the fact that ground Pokemon are unaffected). With the investment in to Special attack a full (252), the BoltBeam+ Flame thrower coverage and damage is immense and covers a wide array of threats that would otherwise hinder the other offensive Pokemon on this team.

Side note: Although I have vouched for Genesect nigh high ability to not be countered, one of the Pokemon on my team stop pretty much every Genesect set in its tracks; Heatran. Heatran is the perfect counter to Genesect, and even specialized sets that want to specifically damage Heatran would be putrid in comparison to standard sets.

Jigokudō (Espeon) (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Influence for the name: Another one of the Pein Paths. The Power of this path is to give restoration and interrogation which allows the rest of the Peins to either be resurrected or get intel on other people by various means. Although Espeon doesn't restore Pokemon on the team, it greatly reduces the damage on either end of the spectrum, which greatly benefits every Pokemon and is analogous to "restoring" in a sense. Gaining intel in a sense depends on the stage of a game I'm in and if Espeon is needed at that point. If I've already got both screens up and my team is in good shape but I need a safe switch in, I use Espeon to damage as much as possible before going down and allowing Landorus/Lucario to rip apart the other team.

In General: Espeon is one of my favorite Pokemon, stemming all the way back to my childhood. I've always wanted to use it on a competitive team and now that it is in OU, it just gives me more incentive to use it. Like Genesect, Espeon is a versatile Pokemon, capable performing a variety of roles that any given team may need. In the case of this set, it is to make the team as "tanky" as possible, so setting up for an impending sweep is easier and will go through without problem. Espeon does this extremely well, and without it, this team wouldn't be what it is today. Extensive testing has confirmed such.

Set description: Once again, a very standard set, albeit for the use of Hidden Fire as opposed to Baton Pass. With Light Clay, the use of the screens last for 8 turns, which is more than enough time to set-up or tear wholes through teams, courtesy of Lucario and or Landorus-I. Due to the Max Speed and HP investment, I usually get off the screens first, and the added bulk allow me to get off both of them without getting KO'd and further extending the longevity of the psychic cat. Hidden Power fire is to catch Scizor/Locked Genesect/Ferrothorn off guard which most of the time comes as a surprise to many people. Psychic is obligatory STAB and helps rid me of pesky opposing fighting types to which cause Heatran problems. Espeon's ability is one of the reasons it is so good for this team. I've come across a lot of teams on the ladder that are utilizing Smeargle as an all out Hazards lead. Many people forget Espeon's ability, and on the switch, any one of Parting Shot/Stealth Rock/Spore hit the unsuspecting Smeargle and put me in an advantageous position so I can establish momentum.

Side note: Beyond helping to set up Lucario and serving as a nuisance to opposing Hazard setters, Espeon doesn't do much else. Although, it seems it is a mainstay for this team, I welcome advice if it seems it is the weak link at all.

Tendō (Lucario) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Crunch

Influence for the name: For those still following with the Naruto naming, here I present, Tendo. Tendo Pein has the power of manipulating gravitational forces, both repulsively and through attraction. It is the most integral Pein to win a battle and that applies to Lucario as well. Lucario's ability to revenge kill, rip through walls and take out other threats through Sheer Force, is integral to this teams success on the ladder, and as a whole. And Lucario does just that for this team. At +2, Close Combat demolishes even the toughest of Physical Walls, including the ever prevalent Skarmory, who is OHKO'd (not factoring in Sturdy). The only thing stopping a sweep from Lucario are Pokemon that can resist Close Combats sheer power. That includes Pokemon Gliscor, who provides a lot of problem for Lucario, but it is alleviated due to Genesect and or Landorus.

In General: Another one of my favorite Pokemon since it was first released. I've used Lucario before on past teams, but my reluctance to use it on the majority of my teams stems from the non-mega versions lack of overall speed. Gladly, that is alleviated once Lucario mega evolves, and it gets into a speed tier fit for the greatest of sweepers. Mega Lucario can go usually two ways; Special Sweeping or Physical Sweeping. The physical sweeper has more raw damage output, but more checks/counters. The special sweeper has less counters, but less raw power as well. Both potent, and both up to the opinion of the user who is making a team. In my case, I needed a more physical threat, as I already have Genesect and Landorus as general special attackers.

Set description: As previously stated, it is a physical sweeping variant to the core. Like any prominent physical sweeper, Lucario utilizes Swords Dance to double its attack to astronomical levels. Base 145 Attack alone is scary. Add in both Adaptability and a +2 boost and Lucario becomes the Harbinger of disaster. Close Combat is obligatory STAB and it is ridiculously powerful even unboosted, often 2HKOing everything in its path bar specific Pokemon. Bullet Punch is used over Extremespeed because it get STAB and Adaptability basically makes it Extremespeed in power. It is also useful for any Fairies I come across, so I can it them for Super effective damage. The last move is Crunch, but I'm weary on using it. Many times I have come across Gliscor, who completely walls this set unless I'm +6, which I will not get to often. Crunch helps me take out things like Slowbro and Jellicent, but Ice Punch would work against Gliscor. For now, I'm keeping Crunch because it covers more Pokemon, but I'd like advice on this one especially.

Side note: Nothing of worth to note. Lucario is the mainstay of the team.

Ningendō (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Encore
- Leech Seed
Influence for the name: Ningendo of the Pain Paths allows the user to literally rip out the soul of someone else, which lets them gain intel that the person possessed. This inevitably kills the target soon after. Why is whimsicott named this? Because Whimsicott allows me to gain intel on opposing leads using Taunt (which will let me see what kind of variant they may be), and by using things like Encore, I can use that intel to force certain set up sweepers in to continually setting up, which lets me switch in something advantageous, and gain momentum in a battle. That's what Ningendo does for Pain, and that is what Whimsicott does for this team.

In General: Whimsicott was part of the team I described very early on in the OP. Its role was to annoy opposing Pokemon and gradually take away their HP by subseeding and Encoring them in to moves they don't want to be locked in to. This payed huge dividends towards what the team wanted to accomplish back then, and I liked using it because it was an underrated Poke, that brought a lot to the table at the time, and brings even more to the table this generation. With its new Fairy typing, Whimsicott gains a plethora of new resistances, but also adds on a 4x weakness to Poison. This is a Godsend for whimsicott as it can now more freely switch in to other Pokemon and further support the team because of it. It primarily switches in to things like Rotom-W and Garchomp/Dragonite to oppose whatever they want to do. In Rotom's case (who is everywhere...) I usually switch in on a Hydro Pump which I resist quite handily and either eat-up a Volt Switch and then switch out, or Taunt the Rotom who is trying to burn Whimsicott. It serves well as bait for the WoW, as I can eat up the Hydro Pump, and then switch in to Espeon to bounce the burn right back at the Rotom, which is always beneficial in longer battles especially.

Set description: The set I use for Whimsicott is to completely maximize its Prankster ability, which makes it a hassle to play against for opposing players. The EVs are set for maximum physical bulk, and combined with the resistances that Whimsicott has, it has no problem in completely walling many physical threats that think Whimsicott will perish. With the physical bulk+resistances, this frees up a spot for Heatran to be my specially defensive oriented Pokemon. U-Turn is my only attacking move on this set-up, primarily for scouting reasons. Even uninvested, Whimsicott is fast enough to U-turn out of slower Pokemon, and with U-Turn I can pivot in to a Pokemon more suited to handle the situation at hand. Leech Seed is obligatory extra recovery which helps against Pokemon who can't handle Whimsicott, but also helps against Pokemon who think they can run over Whimsicott only to realize that their Super effective move that only did 30%, is now pretty much fully healed because of Leftovers+Leech Seed recovery. Taunt is a given on a Prankster user, as it gives Whimsicott a good niche as one of the fastest Taunt users in the tier. Taunt lets me scout certain sets for opposing Pokemon and helps me stop Status/Hazards from being placed. Encore finishes up the moveset and to good effect. I can't count how many times I Encore'd someone in to a move mid-late game and I still had threats left; and they rage quit because of it. Encore is another huge component for sweeping or wall breaking for my offensive oriented Pokemon. I commonly Encore something in to using Earthquake, which Whimsicott resists, and I proceed to bring in Landorus, which is obviously immune. From there, I either 2HKO their Pokemon, or they clearly switch out, which I attempt to predict and use the proper move.

Side note: I'd like advice mostly for the moveset. I have a feeling there may be better move sets for the current meta, so I'd like opinions on it.

Shuradō (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Influence for the name: Shurado of the Pein Paths allows the user to be augmented with mechanical limbs and or use explosive type abilities, like rockets. This applies to Landorus in the purest sense. Its typing is complimentary to other Pokemon on the team, and it fires off various weaponry with massive power courtesy of its ability and the use of a Life Orb. That is basically Landorus' purpose. Fire off powerful attacks to dent the opposing team, which lets Lucario finish it off later on, or Genesect come in to clean up.

In General: I didn't get a chance to play Gen 5 when the special variant of Landorus was running around terrorizing the metagame. At first, I was baffled to learn that Landorus got banned. I didn't think it was really all that possible. Although, after playing with it a lot this generation, I am beginning to see why. With the overlapping boosts from both Sheer Force and Life Orb, STAB moves like Earth Power become like rabid nukes, and non-STAB moves basically become STAB moves because of the variables at hand. Combine this with a moderate-High special attack, and an excellent specially based movepool, and Landorus-I becomes itself, a huge threat. This is my chance to use it on a team, and it puts in a lot of work towards many of the wins this team has accomplished on the ladder. Its place on the team however, is not solidified.
Set description: I wouldn't call it completely standard. The EVs are obvious to maximize speed and damage out put, and so is the item because of its properties (Life Orb) combined with Sheer Force, but for some reason, no one sees Psychic coming. I run it because I saw it on a thread one day for other RMT's and it has served me very well. This team seems to struggle with Mega Venasaur a lot, and Psychic alleviates that better than anything on this team. It also catches certain fighting Pokemon completely off guard and lets me net surprise kills. Earth Power is very powerful STAB for this variant of Landorus. On top of STAB, it gets boosted by Sheer Force AND Life Orb. This makes it extremely powerful and it basically 2HKO's the entire unboosted metagame, with the exception of things like Blissey and Goodra. Sludge Wave gives coverage against Fairies and Grass Pokemon and is strong in its own right because of the multitude of variables at hand. Hidden Power ice takes care of Dragons and Gliscor, who would otherwise wall this set to hell and back.

Side Note: I've seen the use of U-Turn put to great effect from last gen's Pre-Ban RMT's that used Lando. Would U-Turn be beneficial here, and what would I remove if I need to put in U-Turn.

Gakidō (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SDef / 248 HP / 8 Def
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
Influence for the name: Rounding out the Pein paths is Gakido. Gakido allows the user to absorb all Ninjutsu (chakra) from their opponents. I think you can see where this is going... Heatran absorbs all incoming fire attacks that are directed at Genesect or Lucario and does it well. It literally embodies the specific Pein Path I named it as, so that gives it a cool literary niche.

In general: I've always known Heatran to be a particularly useful Pokemon because of its unique typing and ability, but until using it this much now, I didn't realize how useful it would be. Needless to say, Heatran is one of the glues to this team, that keeps it all together. It completely counters opposing Genesect, it takes any fire attacks aimed at Lucario or Genesect. Its massive special bulk stops any non-water special attacker in its tracks, and it phases out sweepers attempting to set up. It threatens out opposing Genesect, Scizor, Ferrothorn etc. And did I mention it also sets up Stealth Rock as well? Its utility for this team is endless and it makes it nigh high non-replaceable. I don't know what I'd do with this team if Heatran was not on it. Heatran takes everything aimed at Whimsicott as well, and Whimscott covers the Ground and Water weakness easily.

Set description: For the EVS, it is to maximize Special bulk, while giving a bit of physical bulk to survive things an uninvested Heatran may not survive. This makes Heatran what you may want to call a "Special wall" in the purest sense. As I said not too long ago, it forms a good core, typing wise with Whimsicott, and Whimsicott can take all the physical attacks aimed at Heatran, whereas Heatran takes special attacks like they are nothing. Stealth Rock is very important, and Heatran gets it up easily because of all the switches he forces on many Steel type Pokemon. Roar is to phase out any set up sweepers or to gradually build-up residual damage on the rest of the team to make it easier for Lucario to come in and finish it off. Earth Power is for coverage sakes. It takes out opposing Heatran majority of the time, and because of the investment in to SPDEF, I can survive one opposing Earth Power before taking them out if needed. Lava Plume is for Fire STAB and the chance to spread burn is just added as a benefit on top of all the things Heatran does for this team.

Final Notes

It is a rather lengthy RMT, but I hope you will read all of it and give advice where it is needed. I hope it also opens your eyes to the real threat that Mega Lucario truly is, if given the proper support. Thank you for viewing it!

EDIT: The team is ranging from 2200-2400 on PS right now. Usually rising though.

Importable

Chikushōdō (Genesect) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Jigokudō (Espeon) (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tendō (Lucario) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Crunch

Ningendō (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Encore
- Leech Seed

Shuradō (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gakidō (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SDef / 248 HP / 8 Def
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock

Great team you got there!
Okay, so I noticed a few things when testing it:
First, on the defensive side, I always had problems dealing with Ghost-types because this team doesn't have any resistance to that and LO-Gengar is quite popular ever since the Gengarnite was banned from OU.
Second, Talonflame was always a pain in the ass. Even though Heatran countered it really well, without a safe regeneration move, it was kind of hard to keep it alive throughout the entire match. Best option to wear Talonflame down is with Rocks, which leads to the third problem: this team has no possibilities whatsoever to stop Excadrill. Since most Excadrills are played with the Balloon, most of the time, I have to sacrifice one Pokémon to destroy the Balloon, which is kind of annoying.
I tested out Tentacruel, for four reasons: First, There is only a 25% chance that Excadrill will OHKO it (I haven't played on Showdown for some time, so I don't know which EV-Split and nature are popular. If the opponent plays Adamant, you should probably switch out). Second, it can wall Gengar to a certain degree, plus it can remove the Life Orb with Knock Off. Third, it's an awesome check to Talonflame, so you don't get swept by it once Heatran is gone. Fourth, it suits my playing style more. That's a rather personal decision and might not go for you, however, I don't use the screens that much, or rather, I just can't play Espeon the right way. It's easier for me to spin away hazards than block them, plus, some hazard setters this Gen just don't like to get walled by Espeon, especially Galvantula. Another problem with Espeon is that during the game, your opponent will probably get his rocks up, be it with Garchomp or Tyranitar or whatever, and you can't do anything about it because Espeon is fragile. Having Tentacruel, there is a third Pokémon in your team that can take hits, and for me, that works rather well. Like I said, it's just about how I play, and since you obviously have a different style, it's up to you what you pick :)

EDIT: Hey, Colonial! And indeed, it was pretty awesome! ^^

Last edited:
A pretty good team I must say- I just fought this and, though I managed to take out Lucario quickly, the team still managed to beat me without it's centerpiece.
Some suggestions:
-I'm not sure having 3 fire-weak mons covered by a single fire immunity is a good idea, especially when said fire immunity is prone to being worn down. Something like Talonflame paired with Rotom-W could give you a lot of trouble, and those 2 mons are VERY common.
-Something to remove hazards would definitely be useful- not mandatory, as none of your mons are weak to rocks, but hazard control is always nice to have.
-I'm not sold on the Whimsiscott: The priority leech seed, taunt, and encore is very nice but Whimsiscott is frail even by Prankster standards and could fall very quickly. It's set is a touch predictable and a good opponent will catch on after the first or second time, and soon the cotton ball could be finding itself facing HP Ices instead of Will-O-Wisps or Earthquakes. You could counter-predict that, but mindgames, while fun, can hardly be called reliable.

EDIT: Hello Lothras! That was a good match we had!

Great team you got there!
Okay, so I noticed a few things when testing it:
First, on the defensive side, I always had problems dealing with Ghost-types because this team doesn't have any resistance to that and LO-Gengar is quite popular ever since the Gengarnite was banned from OU.
Second, Talonflame was always a pain in the ass. Even though Heatran countered it really well, without a safe regeneration move, it was kind of hard to keep it alive throughout the entire match. Best option to wear Talonflame down is with Rocks, which leads to the third problem: this team has no possibilities whatsoever to stop Excadrill. Since most Excadrills are played with the Balloon, most of the time, I have to sacrifice one Pokémon to destroy the Balloon, which is kind of annoying.
I tested out Tentacruel, for four reasons: First, There is only a 25% chance that Excadrill will OHKO it (I haven't played on Showdown for some time, so I don't know which EV-Split and nature are popular. If the opponent plays Adamant, you should probably switch out). Second, it can wall Gengar to a certain degree, plus it can remove the Life Orb with Knock Off. Third, it's an awesome check to Talonflame, so you don't get swept by it once Heatran is gone. Fourth, it suits my playing style more. That's a rather personal decision and might not go for you, however, I don't use the screens that much, or rather, I just can't play Espeon the right way. It's easier for me to spin away hazards than block them, plus, some hazard setters this Gen just don't like to get walled by Espeon, especially Galvantula. Another problem with Espeon is that during the game, your opponent will probably get his rocks up, be it with Garchomp or Tyranitar or whatever, and you can't do anything about it because Espeon is fragile. Having Tentacruel, there is a third Pokémon in your team that can take hits, and for me, that works rather well. Like I said, it's just about how I play, and since you obviously have a different style, it's up to you what you pick :)

EDIT: Hey, Colonial! And indeed, it was pretty awesome! ^^
Thanks for the rate! Its much appreciated. I will most definitely Tentacruel as that is a very valuable suggestion given what you deduced. Although, I never really have problems with Talonflame because of Heatran. I'm more weak to Assault Vest Conkeldurr which has grown in popularity quite a lot. It has more than enough to basically threaten my entire team with either SE hits, or a strong neutral hit. Any suggestions for that?

Colonial

A pretty good team I must say- I just fought this and, though I managed to take out Lucario quickly, the team still managed to beat me without it's centerpiece.
Some suggestions:
-I'm not sure having 3 fire-weak mons covered by a single fire immunity is a good idea, especially when said fire immunity is prone to being worn down. Something like Talonflame paired with Rotom-W could give you a lot of trouble, and those 2 mons are VERY common.
-Something to remove hazards would definitely be useful- not mandatory, as none of your mons are weak to rocks, but hazard control is always nice to have.
-I'm not sold on the Whimsiscott: The priority leech seed, taunt, and encore is very nice but Whimsiscott is frail even by Prankster standards and could fall very quickly. It's set is a touch predictable and a good opponent will catch on after the first or second time, and soon the cotton ball could be finding itself facing HP Ices instead of Will-O-Wisps or Earthquakes. You could counter-predict that, but mindgames, while fun, can hardly be called reliable.

EDIT: Hello Lothras! That was a good match we had!
What should I remove Whimsicott for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)