Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I have SpeedBoost Carvanha (Destiny Bond), Espeed Dratini, Misdreavus, Castform, Feebas, Piplup,
Chimchar, Treecko, Frillish, Rattata, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Cresselia available.
Looking for 1 of 3 things:
-Male pokemon from the Bug Egg group with Defog (can offer all of above for this, no joke).
-Female Regenerator Alomomola (Dive Ball preferred) lol ya right
-Leftovers, Choice Items, or Lifeorbs.

Pm offers, SVP

(I'm about to head out for a few hours so if I don't respond right away, that'd be why)

Last edited:
I'm not really worried about it. Whatever you can offer for em. They aren't guaranteed to have spectacular IVs or anything because they're fresh hatches.
Don't really have a lot to offer tbh... just the usual pokebank junk that everyone seems to snap up, Meowth, Porygon, Frillish, Rufflet/Vullaby etc.
PM me your friend code if you're okay with those...

Just finished my breeding session so i offer FREE:
Brave Lavitar (31/31/31/x/31/0) with Stealth Rock and Pursuit (Trick Room T-Tar) female or male (should have enough left)
just give me a Spitback of whatever you have left, and if you have nothing special im also fine with it

For those who are interested in Trick Room stuff, i can breed on request:
Brave Machop (31/31/31/x/31/0) with Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Bullet Punch
Brave Pumpkaboo (31/31/31/x/31/0) --> Suicide Trick Room Lead Set (Explosion)
Relaxed Slowpoke (31/x/31/31/31/0)
For the Trick Room stuff just make me an offer I'm interested in many things ;)

Anybody have a Dark safari with Vullaby?

My safari is in my sig. If you don't need my safari in excange I'd be glad to offer a 4IV spitback from my trade thread.

Or your choice between 5IV HA Drilbur, Starly (double edge), Marill (BellyJet), or Scyther.

Pm me if you have a Dark Safari w/ Vullaby please.

Edit: Going on a food run, be back in 15 minutes. In case someone pm's me while I'm gone.

Hey, can somebody tell me what my friend safari is? Also looking for people who have a ditto friend safari. My FC is 4313-1333-1294

Oh thank god fc is in the sig

But if u don't mind me asking wats so special bout the Japanese male one
Added.
Nothing's special about it, it just has a Japanese name (which I know some people find annoying) all I meant was I had that Japanese one, but if you wanted one with an English name, I'd have to breed it.
I have both now, so whichever you want...

Looking for a HA Corphish, PkBank Yamask and Cottonee! PM if you are interested it trading for Mudkips, Cyndaquils or other good pokemon.

I have SpeedBoost Carvanha (Destiny Bond), Espeed Dratini, Misdreavus, Castform, Feebas, Piplup,
Chimchar, Treecko, Frillish, Rattata, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Cresselia available.
Looking for 1 of 3 things:
-Male pokemon from the Bug Egg group with Defog (can offer all of above for this, no joke).
-Female Regenerator Alomomola (Dive Ball preferred) lol ya right
-Leftovers, Choice Items, or Lifeorbs.

Pm offers, SVP

(I'm about to head out for a few hours so if I don't respond right away, that'd be why)
Are the ones you offer with egg moves, correct nature and IV's? Can offer BP items

Does anyone have an Infiltrator Zubat? Don't need good IVs or nature, just the ability. If you tell me what you're looking for I'll try to accommodate.

Hey guys I'm trying to get back into the game, and it's slowly but surely happening. I don have much but please feel free to trade any of your spitbacks to me, that's mostly what I'm looking for. Oh and also a razor fang!

FT: Spitback Impish Gligars (M) & (F)

Spitback Adamant Marril with Aqua Jet. (m) & (F)

Torchic, Mudkip, Iron Fist Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)