Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a typo in the rules. One of the rules about the forum is:
Posts than only exists to increase post count will be harshly dealt with.
However, it should be this:
Posts that only exist to increase post count will be harshly dealt with.

Also, it will not let me log on. Every time I try, one of the following will happen:
Error message stating that the server gave an illegal login key or something like that. I know for a fact that I was not banned, so it is a server mistake.
Error message stating that I was disconnected from the server.
Nothing
Asking me to input a password, and then doing nothing when I input the correct one.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
According to this post, Mega Stones behave like any other item unless held by the Pokemon they work for ingame (e.g. Abra @ Abomasite and Abra @ Claw Fossil are the same thing, but obviously Abomasnow's Abomasite cannot be Tricked). According to this post, however, they currently do not work that way on PS.

The Immortal do yo thang gurl

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Froakie's animated sprite is messed up:

edit: how do i spoiler
Thanks for bringing this up, from just a sprite end I have no idea why this is happening but I'll disable its animation for now and maybe one of the programmers can tell me what is going one here :d

I sent out a Magnet Pull Magnezone against the opponent's Blade Forme Aegislash, and the next turn, the Aegislash switched out. I can't confirm whether or not the Aegislash was holding a Shed Shell because i derped and didn't save the link to the Battle Replay, but if i recall correctly, it was holding an Expert Belt (which i got from Frisk Banette). Is this a bug?

According to this post, Mega Stones behave like any other item unless held by the Pokemon they work for ingame (e.g. Abra @ Abomasite and Abra @ Claw Fossil are the same thing, but obviously Abomasnow's Abomasite cannot be Tricked). According to this post, however, they currently do not work that way on PS.

The Immortal do yo thang gurl
Fixed.

I sent out a Magnet Pull Magnezone against the opponent's Blade Forme Aegislash, and the next turn, the Aegislash switched out. I can't confirm whether or not the Aegislash was holding a Shed Shell because i derped and didn't save the link to the Battle Replay, but if i recall correctly, it was holding an Expert Belt (which i got from Frisk Banette). Is this a bug?
No. Ghosts can't be trapped.

In the games, when a Pokémon has the Ability Dark or Fairy Aura, this message is given:
<Pokémon's name> is radiating a dark/fairy aura!

There is no message in Showdown.

Chatter in Gen 5 Randbats (and probably in any Gen 5 game) seems to work like the Gen 6 version. This is based on like 8 consecutive uses of Chatter that all caused Confusion. Either that or the RNG was totally borked (Gen 5 gives it a 10% chance of Confusion)

Chatter in Gen 5 Randbats (and probably in any Gen 5 game) seems to work like the Gen 6 version. This is based on like 8 consecutive uses of Chatter that all caused Confusion. Either that or the RNG was totally borked (Gen 5 gives it a 10% chance of Confusion)
Fixed.

When knock off is used on a pokemon wearing a kee berry (berry used, when hit by physical attack) the berry is knocked off and not consumed in XY game. In showdown the berry is consumed before the effect of knock off is applied.

I just recently fought a Genesect using the Burn Drive item and the sprite was not altered to reflect the use of the drive item. I then proceeded to test this with all of the different drives using regular and shiny versions and nothing about the sprite changed in regards the use of any of these drives. I do believe that in game, the sprite for a Genesect using a drive is not visible in the team preview, so that should still stay the same as it is now, but once Genesect is on the field, the drive item should show up.

I think Ragepowder is broken in doubles. My friend had Amoonguss use it, but my Ferrothorn still hit Sylveon and later when she tried again, my Breloom hit Scrafty.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-smogondoubles-72467
Powder moves (Spore, Sleep Powder, Rage Powder) do not affect grass types

And I just had a game where my Azelf used explosion and for some reason it hit my own Trevenant:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-74266416

It happens turn 9

Last edited:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
As reported in this post:
bearcanine said:
Soo after extensive testing at the Battle Maison triple battles, I've concluded that:

Fire Pledge + Grass Pledge = Fire type
Fire Pledge + Water Pledge = Water type
Water Pledge + Grass Pledge = Grass type

It makes no difference who attacks first (Scarf/higher raw speed stat = no difference). This makes me wonder how the damage is calculated.

Edit: PS replay contradicts this, so I would assume it's an error on their part.
On Turn 7, Fire + Grass Pledge was "resisted" by Aegislash, when it should have been "super effective."

The replay

Not sure if this actually affects damage calc at all, though, but just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)