Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a female HA Carvanha in a unique Pokeball. Depending on the offer, I'm willing to trade just about anything from this list (new: Love Ball Buneary), or I can breed something up for you. Shoot a PM if you can help.

Looking for relaxed spritzee 31/31/31/31/31/0 with aroma veil
Offering timid infiltrator noibat 31/31/31/31/31/31 or adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 heracross with moxie

Got a bumper crop of 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs for trade! Get 'em while they're hot! I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles, and 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols. Also got some Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds, most of which are probably 3-4 IV too.

I'd like:
  • 3-4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies
  • 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitars
  • 3-4 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars
  • 3-4 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee
  • 3-4 IV Ditto
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.

Last edited:
hey there, i have a bunch of nearly perfect Aerodactyls, Larvitars and Noibats to trade.
1. a ton of Aerodactyls with 5 perfect IVs, mostly of jolly nature
2. 1 female perfect (all IVs 31) impish Aerodactyl
3. 4 Larvitars with 5 perfect IVs (either no def or no sdef), careful nature, knowing pursuit and stealth rock
4. a ton of Noibats with 4 perfect IVs, timid nature and knowing switcheroo
5. 2 absolutely great 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid Noibats with Switcheroo

Here is what i need:
for 2 or 5: calm or bold gooey Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31, adamant speed boost 31/31/31/x/31/31 Venipede, relaxed or sassy frisk 31/31/31/x/31/x Duskull
for 3: joltik, growlithe, togepi, mawile with at least 5 perfect IVs
for 1 or 4: joltik, growlithe, togepi, mawile with at least 4 perfect IVs

Friend code is in sig, let know here or in conversation, too. Thanks!

I don't think that this is quite fleshed-out enough to deserve it's own thread so I'll just post it here for now.

CLAP'S NOT-QUITE-GIVEAWAY

With the delay of Pokebank, there's been quite a lot of clamoring for transfer-only Pokemon. So, in the spirit of the new year, I'm trading out some new Pokemon that can only be obtained through Pokebank. I'll accept nearly anything--just please no early-game or easily-catchable stuff (hence not-quite-giveaway) unless it's a rare Vivillon or something. Of course, it would be nice to get some decently IV'd or exclusively Friend Safari Pokemon in return (or items, items are good too!), but I'm not going to be very picky. At the moment, the list includes:
  • Rattata
  • Meowth
  • Koffing
  • Porygon
  • Chikorita
  • Cyndaquil
  • Totodile
  • Misdreavus
  • Stantler
  • Treecko
  • Mudkip (most of them Adamant with decent IV's, too!)
  • Slakoth
  • Baltoy
  • Feebas
  • Castform
  • Turtwig
  • Chimchar
  • Piplup
  • Cherubi
  • Buneary
  • Glameow
  • Finneon
  • Phione
  • Snivy
  • Tepig
  • Oshawott
  • Cottonee
  • Darumaka
  • Yamask
  • Frillish
  • Tynamo
  • Elgyem
  • Bouffalant
MISSING: Kricketot

If anyone with other Pokebank-exclusive Pokemon would like to help and expand this list, that would be great, too! I'll be breeding eggs as I get requests, rather than stockpiling them and wasting valuable PC-space, so if you request something, please be patient! Happy New Year, everyone!

Last edited:
Got a bumper crop of 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs for trade! Get 'em while they're hot! I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles, and 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols. Also got some Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds, most of which are probably 3-4 IV too.

I'd like:
  • 3-4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies
  • 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitars
  • 3-4 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars
  • 3-4 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee
  • 3-4 IV Ditto
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.
ill give you that Larvitar for that 4IV Ferroseed. Just let me know your FC

If anyone with other Pokebank-exclusive Pokemon would like to help and expand this list, that would be great, too! I'll be breeding eggs as I get requests, rather than stockpiling them and wasting valuable PC-space, so if you request something, please be patient! Happy New Year, everyone!
I'd like a Chimchar! I can also give you some Cyndaquils to give away as well. I've got a box full of them. What's your FC?

I don't think that this is quite fleshed-out enough to deserve it's own thread so I'll just post it here for now.

With the delay of Pokebank, there's been quite a lot of clamoring for transfer-only Pokemon. So, in the spirit of the new year, I'm trading out some new Pokemon that can only be obtained through Pokebank. I'll accept nearly anything--just please no early-game or easily-catchable stuff (hence not-quite-giveaway) unless it's a rare Vivillon or something. Of course, it would be nice to get some decently IV'd or exclusively Friend Safari Pokemon in return, but I'm not going to be very picky. At the moment, the list includes:

• Misdreavus
  • Baltoy
  • Chimchar
  • Cherubi
  • Phione
  • Cottonee

I'd love a Chimchar as well! I can offer you a 4IV Timid Gastly or Timid Protean Froakie spitback. Or a Korean Ralts!

does anybody have a 5iv ditto or six iv ditto in gen 5 they are willing to trade i can give you some of the offspring if your willing pm me please

With the delay of Pokebank, there's been quite a lot of clamoring for transfer-only Pokemon. So, in the spirit of the new year, I'm trading out some new Pokemon that can only be obtained through Pokebank. I'll accept nearly anything--just please no early-game or easily-catchable stuff (hence not-quite-giveaway) unless it's a rare Vivillon or something. Of course, it would be nice to get some decently IV'd or exclusively Friend Safari Pokemon in return, but I'm not going to be very picky. At the moment, the list includes:

• Misdreavus
  • Baltoy
  • Chimchar
  • Cherubi
  • Phione
  • Cottonee

I can give you feebas for a mudkip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)