Season V Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent asked me to PM him on IRC, I did it 3 times (twice earlier this week and third time was an hour ago) and he still doesn't reply so I asked him to PM me on PS when he wants to battle.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Case by case, but in general:
  1. If both users are active on the forums, but have made no to little effort to contact eachother, nothing will happen, and their record will stay to what they had at the beginning of the round.
  2. If both users are inactive on the forums, both will be removed from the tournament.
  3. If one is active, whether or not they have made extensive contact, and one is inactive, the inactive one will be removed from the tournament, and the active participant will be given a + at the end of their record (0-0+, for example).
Inactive, for all intents and purposes, means a user who has not logged onto Smogon for a couple days (at the VERY least, 4 days from the time I prepare the round). Inactive users can be put back in by PMing me on Sunday, or being added by Oglemi for various reasons.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
afterburn is removed due to extended inactivity, new pairing (although the next two available DPP OU sign-ups haven't signed in since Monday but maybe you'll be luckier here :/ ):

Hangover vs Sapientia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)