Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for competitive pokemon (none in particular, just offer). Offering X exclusive Megastones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

Timid German Male 6 IV Elektrike
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Would you be interested in a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish Gligar with Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter, or a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Nincada?
I'm interested in your Horsea.

Looking for competitive pokemon (none in particular, just offer). Offering X exclusive Megastones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

Would you be inrested in a jolly mold breaker drilbur 5iv for a charizardite x?

Looking for an Impish Guts Tyrogue (Spitback) with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin and Mach Punch! PM me if you have one and I'll message you what I have to offer

Last edited:

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
Your threads more than likely violate the forum rules. That's the only thing I can think of. Might want to go back and review them just to make sure, then check your thread to see if that's the problem!
Amoonguss trick room spore set works nicely, arash omatti used it well in the 13 worlds final

Hello guys, just finished breeding a 6IV fletchling for myself and I figured I'd share some of the stuff I got while doing it.

I've got x2 5 IV flawless, adamant, and gale wings fletchlings that i'm willing to give away, both are females and in premier balls. I also have a 6 IV, adamant, and female one but it has big pecks (Q.Q), however if someone wants her it's theirs too.

PM me if you want one of these.

Would you be interestes in a 5IV Larvitar for that Electrike? It got outrage, pursuit, ddance and SR as egg moves, can get you any nature of sassy, jolly or adamant.

Sorry I haven't updated some of my wants in my thread, I already have a squirtle. I should probablyget around to doing that.

If there's anything not listed in my "wants" that I am also not offering in my thread feel, free to offer. Odds are I'll accept 9 times out of ten.

Sorry I haven't updated some of my wants in my thread, I already have a squirtle. I should probablyget around to doing that.

If there's anything not listed in my "wants" that I am also not offering in my thread feel, free to offer. Odds are I'll accept 9 times out of ten.
I have a 4 IV Speed Boost Venipede that was traded to me with Rollout, Pursuit, Toxic Spikes, and Spikes. Not sure if those are egg moves for it.

If anyone has a Ditto Safari they could let me in on, I would be appreciate it. Heck, if anyone would add me with a Ditto Safari or not, I would appreciate it.

I don't care, as long as it's female then it's fine. I have a 5 IV male that I can breed with it.

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to breed HP Ice onto Helioptile?
Okay. I'll get to breeding now then.
Also I can't tell you exactly how, but the IV spread you should be aiming for is 31/x/30/31/31/31

I suggest finding a male in Helioptiles Egg group with a 30 Def IV and going from there. Im pretty sure you'd need an even Atk IV so that's kind of 50/50 when your breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)