5IV pokemons, Legendaries, Hidden Power & Pokebank Pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gible
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: rough skin/sand veil
Nature: adamant/jolly
Egg moves: outrage, iron head, double-edge

Anyway I could trade something for a rough skin? Idc about the spread if you have extra spitbacks.
i have a male naive roughskin spitback if that's ok with you

I'd like that Yamask of yours. Interested in a Perfect 5IV Timid Overgrow Treecko with egg moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Endeavor, & Crunch?

cmt for froakie timid 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP fire)
i don't know if it's just me, but in your thread below the sentence "Timburr Iron fist Adamant,Iv's dont matter :D" i see a ton of pokemon images without any info. I tried refreshing several times and opening it with different browser, same result. Are those pokemons you are offering too?

also maybe just me, the link in your signature doesn't work for me

Hi. I'm interested in HP Fire Froakie, Bold Rotom and Frillish. I can offer X exclusive Mega Stones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

6 IV Timid Male German Elektrike
Modest Horsea and Clauncher (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Timid HA Litwick (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast (31/31/31/x/31/31

Hi. I'm interested in HP Fire Froakie, Bold Rotom and Frillish. I can offer X exclusive Mega Stones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

6 IV Timid Male German Elektrike
Modest Horsea and Clauncher (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Timid HA Litwick (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast (31/31/31/x/31/31
what's the egg moves on those pokemons ?

Hey there, the Latias you asked for is on my white cart, I hope you're either ok with waiting until Pokébank comes out here or we could trade first on b/w? ;) I'm interested in these Pokémon, only female though! Bulbasaur, Solosis, Torchic, Mawile, Honedge, Vullaby...

Hey there, the Latias you asked for is on my white cart, I hope you're either ok with waiting until Pokébank comes out here or we could trade first on b/w? ;) I'm interested in these Pokémon, only female though! Bulbasaur, Solosis, Torchic, Mawile, Honedge, Vullaby...
hmm, i was asking for the latios, not latias. If you are still ok with that for the latios, then i'll accept the trade

Oh sorry, Latios*! ;) Which will you trade with? =) Which ones do you have as female?
i can breed all of them female, but as you may know bulbasaur and torchic only has 1 in 8 chance of being female + i have to get the HA.
So i guess the question is how many of them do you want for it? does 3 sounds good to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)