Season V Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in contact but we have a nine hour timezone difference so it is kinda hard to set something up.

Not on topic: Good manners from lestersmodge, which is not always the case arround here.

Lost. Guess why? Yes, yet another hax defeat for me. Without hax, it would be a 100% guaranteed win for me. This happens about 70% of the time, I'm not even joking.

Lost. Guess why? Yes, yet another hax defeat for me. Without hax, it would be a 100% guaranteed win for me. This happens about 70% of the time, I'm not even joking.
Lol, two moves missing for you, important scarfer paralyzed from t-bolt for me. Even.
Confirming, won.

Lol, two moves missing for you, important scarfer paralyzed from t-bolt for me. Even.
Confirming, won.
Locked into pursuit with Machamp coming in meaning guaranteed confusion or dead scarfer anyway. Don't lie you moron. Without hax it's an incredibly easy win for me, shown by your margin of victory - 3%. Starmie would have died, same for Gengar, without my Gyarados or Heatran dying, meaning your Shaymin would have killed itself with Life Orb recoil. There is no possible comeback to this. You did not deserve to win. Simple as.

Locked into pursuit with Machamp coming in meaning guaranteed confusion or dead scarfer anyway. Don't lie you moron. Without hax it's an incredibly easy win for me, shown by your margin of victory - 3%. Starmie would have died, same for Gengar, without my Gyarados or Heatran dying, meaning your Shaymin would have killed itself with Life Orb recoil. There is no possible comeback to this. You did not deserve to win. Simple as.
+1 252+ Atk Gyarados Bounce vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Starmie: 255-300 (78.7 - 92.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Pathetic whining, even that Bounce miss didn't matter. ._. And I simply wouldn't have sacrificed T-tar if not for him being useless cause of para, should be obvious if you're such a pro. So actually it was your parahax messing up my easy win. Bye.

+1 252+ Atk Gyarados Bounce vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Starmie: 255-300 (78.7 - 92.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Pathetic whining, even that Bounce miss didn't matter. ._. And I simply wouldn't have sacrificed T-tar if not for him being useless cause of para, should be obvious if you're such a pro. So actually it was your parahax messing up my easy win. Bye.
Na ah ah. Who's to say if you would have been able to attack after confusion from dynamic punch? So if apparently bounce miss didn't matter (by the way percentage chance of hax against me was 2.25% chance, to 10% chance against you, so you have no idea what you're talking about), Shaymin would still have had to defeat Heatran, leading to a tie. But without any hax it is 100%, guaranteed, no 2 questions asked, an easy win for me. Stop denying it, you're making yourself look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)