Balanced team featuring FWG core and dueling dragons

Hello everyone. Would like to first wish everyone happy holidays and good luck if you are taking finals this week like myself :(. Anyway this is a team that I enjoy using on PS and PO that almost always keeps me in games and competes, bringing the game down to key decisions and the expected hax. I would really like some considerations to bring this team to the next level. Again, a quick opinion, or change you would reccomend would really mean a lot to me.

---------------*VIDEOS NOW ADDED IN DISCUSSION {POST #12}*-------------------

Main account record with this team (12-0)

-------MOST RECENT VIDEOS ADDED IN AS WELL AS TEAM UPDATE {POST #24}------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The breakdown...

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog

Forretress changed to Skarmory for longer survivability thanks to Roost, ability to counter Scarf Garchomp, better defensive typing and synergy with AV Rotom-W and my own Garchomp. Skarmory completely walls major threats such as Scizor, Azumarill, and basically any other physical attackers lacking a Fire coverage move. Rocky helmet is a nice way to do damage while still getting rid of hazards and setting up my own rocks. Brave bird completes the set over Whirlwind because of the ability to kill Setup physical attackers such as SD Lucario, Bulk Up Conk and SD Scizor, who also all need to hit through Rocky helmet. Roost is a must.

Team 2.0-

Forretress @ Custap Berry (Leftovers until Custap is released)
Speed IV: 0
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

The team starts off with a lead that just fills so many roles for this team. Forretress lays down hazards, spins away opposing hazards and creates momentum via volt switch. Forretress is also the only steel type of the team, however dragons are much rarer compared to previous gens so I suppose it's okay. If the opponent doesn't have a defog user, rapid spinner or magic guard poke, Forretress leads and sets up SR and spikes garunteed due to custap&sturdy. +Defense nature, max hp and def EV investment. Minus speed nature to volt switch after taking a hit to assure a free switch in for whoever I choose. Forretress takes dragon moves that otherwise destroy this team. This little bug also takes care of Azumarill, Scizor and absorbs Toxic.

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Rock Tomb

Starting off the FWG is Breloom. This fighting mushroom can drive teams crazy with spore, and if the opponent lacks a status absorber, its garunteed to put one poke asleep thanks to focus sash. Mach punch brings the team a priority user which is always appreciated, especially due to STAB + Technician. If an opponents poke is behind a sub or has a sash/sturdy, Breloom can use Bullet Seed. Low Sweep is for predicted switches to decrease the speed of an incoming foe. The "buff" to Low Sleep sucks for Breloom, but it is what it is. Also vital in absorber opponent leech seeds, spores etc. Breloom can lead for the team and automatically screw something up, wether its putting it to sleep or lowering someones speed. A necessary way to take care of Tyranitar, especially a Choise Scarfed one or Mega DD set. Jolly is needed to outspeed Adamant Mamoswine, and to outspeed up to Positive base 128's after a speed drop (haha Starmie). Good counter for the less seen, but still dangerous Terrakion. This Breloom works as an awesome anti-lead because of the popular Rotom-W people love to lead withth in the Metagame right now.

-Low Sweep changed to Rock Tomb for the same speed drop bonus, but with better coverage and a Technician boost unlike LS.

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Hp Rock

The sweeper of the team. Volcarona can destroy teams late game and even acts as a decent lead. Status is absorbed by Lum Berry to provide a free turn of set-up. Giga drain is awesome to use against Rotom-W, as well as Gastrodon who is a big counter to Rotom-W and can threaten Breloom on a switch-in with Scald. Hidden power rock was an option I was considering so if anyone could tell me what they think that would be awesome. Volcarona takes care of Steel types not named Heatran. The combination of Volcarona and Garchomp can take care of just about every Steel type in the game, which is perfect for Chomp and Nite. Volcarona is just such a dangerous sweep due to it resisting many forms of priority once its setup, with the opponent also taking a risk due to Flame Body. Fiery Dance I feel is necessary for its perfect accuracy, 50% chance to raise spatk. Volcarona also does a great job of killing Aegislash. Because Tyranitar and Blissey are such problems to Volcarona, Breloom is a perfect partner. The flying weaknesses of Breloom and Volcarona are helped by Rotom-W. Modest due to lack of Life Orb.

-Giga Drain changed to HP Rock for Talonflame, Dragons and Charizard.

Rotom-Wash @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

The last member of the core, Rotom-W covers many weaknesses to the team and is an excellent pivot. Assault vest is sued because of the many switch-ins Rotom-w is constantly doing and the bulk is much appreciated. However, a Modest mature with max spatk still provides the team with a powerful water and electric attacker. Hidden power ice for dragons, Landorus and Gliscor. Discharge over thunderbolt for chance of spreading paralysis. Rotom always allows me to absorb thunder wave, and forms a cool little duo with Forretress using volt switch. Rotom handles Talonflame, Starmie, Gyarados (regular form), fire types, Mamowsine and maybe most importantly, Togekiss. Maybe the most important member of the team due to how many counters he takes care of to open up holes for my team, while also being able to take very strong special attacks, specially Ice Beam for the Dragons and Breloom.

Garchomp (M) @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

- Flamethrower

Needed to add a mega to this team and I chose someone very reliable in Garchomp. The land shark brings a nice electric immunity to the team. He is used to break through walls due to his awesome mixed attacking stats. Draco Meteor and Dragon Claw for STAB dragon moves (didn't want to be locked in Outrage). Earthquake is obvious. Flamethrower brings an awesome fire move to the team when rocks are on the field and Volcarona can't switch in. I also enjoy the 100% accuracy over fire miss. Togekiss walls this set completely and is such a pain for my team in general, bar Rotom.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- ThunderPunch

My old friend. Dragonite brings priority and down-right power to the team. Max atk and speed for full offensive power. ThunderPunch for coverage over Fire Punch because of Togekiss and Azumarill, while also still being able to hit Skarmory. Dragonite is usually saved for late game to clean up the rest of the opponents team. Also destroys teams lacking steels and fairies, but you already knew that. Multiscale is just such a cool ability, especially with Dragonite's bulk. ExtremeSpeed is awesome for being able to always outspeed Talonflames flying moves.

Team 2.0-

Dragonite @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

OR

Dragonite @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Hp
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake/Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

*Lately I have been using WP Dragonite (DD,Outrage,Earthquake/Firepunch,Extremespeed), and he has been an awesome late game sweeper, or hole puncher in the opponents team mid game to clear the way for Volcarona or Garchomp later. Any of these three Dragonite sets above can fit onto the team comfortably without having to change anyone else on the team. Whichever one fits to your playing style will work because Dragonite is a boss. Plain and simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats my team. It plays very consistent online and well as on the X/Y wifi battles. A utility poke, mixed attacker, special sweeper, choice-band poke and the three pokes in the FWG core. There are some very bulky pokes like AV Max Hp Rotom, Multiscale Max Hp Dragonite, Mega Garchomp and Max Hp/def Forretress. Two priority users, one of which at +2 priority. The team struggles against Togekiss, teams with reliable Rapid Spinners and Defog users. Baton Pass teams can be trouble, especially ones with Scolipede, due to the teams lack of a phaser or Taunt user. Anyway, I hope you guys like my team and again I would really enjoy recommendations.

Importable-

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Mach Punch

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- ThunderPunch

Importable 2.0-

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Mach Punch

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Last edited:
Hey your team looks awesome. A few thing I noticed is that it is extremely slow. Besides the Breloom/Dragonite priority you really don't have anything to take on setup sweepers or speedy Pokemon in general. What do you think about switching your Garchomp to Mega-Lucario? I would actually use the special set.
Lucario@ Lucarionite
-Nasty Plot
-Flash Cannon
-Vacuum Wave
-Dark Pulse
This complements your dragonite nicely. It lures in physical walls and smacks them with powerful stabs. Lucario is fast and your team needed the speed and the steel stab smacks the fairys hard. Also I always run HP rock on Volcarona to hit the obvious Talonflame switch in. HP rock also hits dragons and fire types that would otherwise wall you to kingdom come like Dnite, Heatran, and Salamence

Hey your team looks awesome. A few thing I noticed is that it is extremely slow. Besides the Breloom/Dragonite priority you really don't have anything to take on setup sweepers or speedy Pokemon in general. What do you think about switching your Garchomp to Mega-Lucario? I would actually use the special set.
Lucario@ Lucarionite
-Nasty Plot
-Flash Cannon
-Vacuum Wave
-Dark Pulse
This complements your dragonite nicely. It lures in physical walls and smacks them with powerful stabs. Lucario is fast and your team needed the speed and the steel stab smacks the fairys hard. Also I always run HP rock on Volcarona to hit the obvious Talonflame switch in. HP rock also hits dragons and fire types that would otherwise wall you to kingdom come like Dnite, Heatran, and Salamence
I really appreciate it man. M- Lucario looks like a perfect option to use, as does HP Rock for Volcarona. Also dope avatar, love shiny Arcanine. Does anyone else have an opinion on these two swaps, or any other possible changes?

Last edited:
I think the switch form mega chomp to mega lucario would be the best bet. He's super fast with 112 base speed, and with his ability, he should be able to take care of that togekiss you mentioned with either iron head or flash cannon combined with his ability in adaptability. He hits hard, hard enough to make up for what you lose in mega chomp. Otherwise, awesome team!

Yeah man, change dnite to DD with possibly weakness policy (or if that isnt your thing go with lum/lefties) and change mega-chomp to mega-luke (252 spec 252 +spd NP/aura sphere/flash cannon/dark pulse or vacuum wave). Since this is pokebank, you want to consider vacuum wave over dark pulsll e because it ohkos gene at +2 but if you find your team having more troubles with aegislash run dark pulse (do note that and neutral vacuum wave and a neutral dark pulse do the same damage and super effective dark pulse does the same as regular flash cannon/aura sphere (so *2 resisted aura sphere and flash cannon do the same as a neutral dark pulse)). Dark Pulse is only for aegi, who can in shield form and ohko back with sacred sword+shadow sneak.

Get rid of low speed oops sweep on Loom, it now had base 65 and thus doesnt get the technician boost, mach punch already has base 60 so yeah. If you really like the speed drops that much, keep it I guess but you should probably change it to swords dance. Seeing as forre is custap you might want to reconsider focus sash but you probably should seeing as it gives you a guaranteed spore and you can SD the turn after hoping you oppenent doesnt have aegi (dont take loom as an argument for dark pulse on luke seeing as you cant touch it when it comes in and you dont want him to sd on the switch and ohko luke with sacred sword after you fail to ohko with unboosted dark pulse).

If you find yourself having problems dealing with talonflame, move some spec a and hp ev's to defense and if talonflame starts beeing on 9/10 teams (or just really common) I guess change it to physc. def but it is fine right now. The rest is fine too.

Hope I helped!

-ApplepieFTW

PS, hp rock does not deal with heatrean lol, maybe at +4 but yeah. At the same +4 you'll prolly ohko chomp, but +2 should be plenty for not MS dnite and mence and it wrecks zard wich is defs needed, rotom deals with tran just fine if it lacks toxic/doesnt burn with lave plume since status is the dowfall of AV

For your Breloom I would suggest changing Low Sweep to Rock Tomb because it decreases the opponents speed like low sweep, offers better coverage and is boosted by technician.
I would also agree with everyone else when they say switch Mega Garchomp for Mega Lucario. I've used Mega Lucario a lot so far because it's my favourite mega and it is very good because of it's speed and versatility. Many people don't know if your Mega Luc is running a special set or a physical set which is very useful for taking down walls.
I would suggest the special set.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse / Vacuum Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Nasty Plot

I also noticed you run Mega Garchomp for a mixed attacker and while I haven't tested mixed Mega Lucario I've heard good things about it.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Close Combat
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse

First I want to thank everyone who contributed to my team. It means a real lot to me.

(1) I have decided to change Giga Drain on Volcarona, to HP Rock. This provides a move to hit incoming Talonflames, Dragonite/Salamence, Charizard and also Heatran, who other wises completely walls each move at a minimum of x4 resistance.

(2) I have changed Low Sweep on Breloom to Rock Tomb, for overall better coverage and the Technician boost that Low Sweep no longer has.

I know a lot of people have been recommending Lucario, and everyone supplied great reasoning. However, there are a few reasons I don't want to switch MegaChomp for MegaLuke. First off, I truly believe he will eventually get the ban hammer. I really just feel better using a team that I know will never face problems in the future with suspects. Secondly, Luke brings another Fire Weakness to the team that Chomp helps patch up. Third, I really enjoy Garchomp's Electric immunity and I try to always include a Ground Pokemon to counter teams with volt switch/other strong electric attacks that this team can't exactly take well. The STAB EQ has proved to be very helpful as well. Fourth, I love MegaChomps ability to break walls due to his excellent mixed abilities. STAB mixed Dragon moves, STAB EQ and another Fire move for this team helps take down both Physical and Special Walls, depending which is going to be more useful in helping me win the match. Also, I REALLY love how bulky MegaChomp is. Having my one and only Mega as a frail sweeper just feels like such a risk to me, especially since Breloom and Volcarona are both pretty trails mons already. Another change that was requested was changing BandNite to DDNite. The reason I choose ChoiceBand over the DD set is because with SR down and a layer of spikes, which is almost always up thanks to Forretress, BandNite can actually sweep/clean-up teams with ExtremeSpeed, without needing a turn to setup. I also really wanted to limit this team to only one sweeper, and Volcarona has really proved his worth to me over the past two gens. With Forretress being a strictly utility poke (besides volt switch for momentum) Im basically down to 5 attacking pokes already. Having 2 of the 5 pokes be sweepers just felt like such a limitation on my particular play style.

Right now I'm really loving the current team listed above, with the two changes I listed above. I was able to make it to rank 55 within an hour on Pokemon Online, without a single loss. Not the best players, but the team just fit together perfect. Any other changes or tips are still very much welcomed and appreciated.

This looks like a really good and well balanced team and I don't really have much to add to it. The dual dragon type may be a problem though you also mentioned having trouble against togekiss and stall teams, gyarados or aerodactyl are both good taunt users however I feel like tyranitar fits your team better as he can OHKO togekiss with with stone edge has access to taunt and for fills the same bulky attacking role dnite did. He also has great synergy with mega chomp as chomps ability is sand force. The down side to this is the sand breaks brelooms focus sash, you may be able to run ttar without sand stream but he won't be as good. I suggest testing him out though he may not be as good as dragonite, hope this helps :)

migetno1

bRMT Developer
is a Programmer Alumnus
I second the vulnerability you have to setup sweepers, but that's usually the deal with offensive teams. Here are some calcs with bReakMyTeam:
Dragons are higher up on this list than they usually are, probably due to your lack of a fairy. Forretress works to an extent but just be wary of losing it early on lest you get swept by +1 outrages. Have you considered running an Aegislash? It soaks outrages pretty well and can make holes for your other pokemon to sweep.

I second the vulnerability you have to setup sweepers, but that's usually the deal with offensive teams. Here are some calcs with bReakMyTeam:
Dragons are higher up on this list than they usually are, probably due to your lack of a fairy. Forretress works to an extent but just be wary of losing it early on lest you get swept by +1 outrages. Have you considered running an Aegislash? It soaks outrages pretty well and can make holes for your other pokemon to sweep.
wow thanks a lot for this. very helpful and really exposes the pokes that can crush this team once setup...I basically gotta play my cards right and have rocks up, so when charizard switches in, I switch in Dragonite on the predicted DD and KO with ES. Obviously not the best solution, especially since I'm relying on one poke lol but thats all i got. again thanks a lot for that breakmyteam i had no idea ab it. :v4:

EDIT :
Finally got around to playing OU on PS since poke bank was suppose to release...

Here are the first few battles, all excellent fights that definitly deserve a watch, especially the last one. All very intense.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-73640923 - Against a balanced team featuring Mega Vensaur (Houndoom / Avalugg / Gastrodon / Aegislash / Tyranitar / Venusaur)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-73643158 - Defensive team (Venusaur / Skarmory / Heatran / Chansey / Slowbro / Tornadus-Therian)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-73647181 - Against just a great team and opponent (Greninja / Lucario / Gliscor / Whimsicott / Scizor / Chandelure)

Last edited:
Very nice team you have here. Since your running Volcarona and Dragonite on the same team and Dragonite will be doing a lot of switching due to being Banded, have you considered Mega Blastoise? It would take away the Mega Slot, but would really be an awesome partner to these two SR weak pokemon. Also, how has your team dealt with Mega Venusaur bar Volcarona, who honestly needs a Quiver Dance before being able to even dent Venusaur?

Very nice team you have here. Since your running Volcarona and Dragonite on the same team and Dragonite will be doing a lot of switching due to being Banded, have you considered Mega Blastoise? It would take away the Mega Slot, but would really be an awesome partner to these two SR weak pokemon. Also, how has your team dealt with Mega Venusaur bar Volcarona, who honestly needs a Quiver Dance before being able to even dent Venusaur?
I agree MBlastoise would be awesome to those two, but without Forretress I lose my only steel type, my hazards and my other momentum bringer along with Rotom-W (Volt switch). For MVenusaur I have Volcarona who setups on the predicted sleep powder due to lum, like you said. Banded Outrage puts a nice dent in Venusaur, as does a Mega Garchomp EQ. Besides that I basically need to play smart when dealing with him, as theres a reason he's currently sitting at S Rank in our viability set. Two of the three videos above I face a Venusaur, and deal with him accordingly.

Will-O-Wisp looks to really hurt this team, with Sableye and Physical variant Rotom-W being the main ones that pop into my head. Sableye is only really countered by your Volcarona. Physical Rotom-W does well against almost all except your own rotom and Breloom who does fear switching into WoW.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Looking through this team, I notice a major weakness to Scarf Garchomp. Nothing except Forretress likes eating outrages and also it outspeeds every member of your team. It can even revenge kill Volcarona after a Quiver Dance. Your main counter, Forretress is easy to wear down with either a predicted fire move and it's lack of recovery. I would suggest The Defog, SR, Brave Bird, Roost Rocky Helmet Skarmory over Forretress. It can always switch into Scarfchomp and simply roost off the damage as it is forced out. The rocky helmet and hazards wear it down easily.

Looking through this team, I notice a major weakness to Scarf Garchomp. Nothing except Forretress likes eating outrages and also it outspeeds every member of your team. It can even revenge kill Volcarona after a Quiver Dance. Your main counter, Forretress is easy to wear down with either a predicted fire move and it's lack of recovery. I would suggest The Defog, SR, Brave Bird, Roost Rocky Helmet Skarmory over Forretress. It can always switch into Scarfchomp and simply roost off the damage as it is forced out. The rocky helmet and hazards wear it down easily.
Its funny I use one on my other team, http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ently-ranked-1895-on-ps.3492048/#post-4956531 . Ill try Brave Bird over Whirlwind, seems to be a better option. Thanks a lot man.

yeah there are two really good sets for dnite and you are not running either.

I think you need to change the dinte set or get a new ban user, but i think stick with dnite and either use dd weakness policy variant or the roost dd variant which has so much staying power because you can just keep getting back your multiscale with roost while dding whenever you get the chance.

yeah there are two really good sets for dnite and you are not running either.

I think you need to change the dinte set or get a new ban user, but i think stick with dnite and either use dd weakness policy variant or the roost dd variant which has so much staying power because you can just keep getting back your multiscale with roost while dding whenever you get the chance.
The choice band extreme speed was just so much power to finish off teams if/when i got spikes and rocks up, but I'm considering the bulky one with roost. Would u mind recommending the ev's and moves you would use?

yeah sure I use the bulky one myself...I saw those replays and I agree that banded espeed hits hard, so its up to you but here is my set. Im pretty sure its standard

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Outrage/Dragon Claw
- Earthquake/Fire Punch/Extremespeed

The moves are up to you I have dragon claw and eq but just pick whatever helps your team. You might find that band works better for you but you should try this set.

yeah sure I use the bulky one myself...I saw those replays and I agree that banded espeed hits hard, so its up to you but here is my set. Im pretty sure its standard

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Outrage/Dragon Claw
- Earthquake/Fire Punch/Extremespeed

The moves are up to you I have dragon claw and eq but just pick whatever helps your team. You might find that band works better for you but you should try this set.
I tried it out in a few battles. My team really misses the priority, and that banded espeed is missed. Talonflame is so damn popular and extreme speed getting the edge over gale wings is awesome. Still really like the set however, allows for many boosts. Skarmory has been alright but i actually miss Forretress who brings momentum and almost garunteed hazards if played correctly. maybe its just my style of play idk. Gliscor also can't safely switch into a banded Outrage, where as he can to the DD sets and toxic them.

Last edited:
You should just use Weakness Policy Dragonite with DD/Outrage/ExtremeSpeed/Earthquake

Earthquake> Fire Punch for the ability to hit Tyranitar without being locked, Aegislash harder and no kings shield to worry about, and Mawhile harder.

You should just use Weakness Policy Dragonite with DD/Outrage/ExtremeSpeed/Earthquake

Earthquake> Fire Punch for the ability to hit Tyranitar without being locked, Aegislash harder and no kings shield to worry about, and Mawhile harder.
Thank you, it has been added to the analysis and importable team.

So far this team has gotten me a 12-0 record on Pokemon Showdown on my main account (xSilentDeviL), as well as a 5-0 record on my test accounts. I would like to thank everybody for helping this team become so successful.

Here are some recent videos I have played in the past week. Enjoy everybody :)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80339154 (Dragonite / Mawile / Gastrodon / Talonflame / Heliolisk / Espeon)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80381504 (Noivern / Greninja / Scizor / Rotom-Wash / Forretress / Diggersby)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80382136 (Gengar / Azumarill / Scizor / Umbreon / Goodra / Tentacruel)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-80384956 (Landorus-Therian / Aegislash / Charizard / Latios / Chansey / Rotom-Wash)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-81113764 (Charizard / Skarmory / Sylveon / Greninja / Conkeldurr / Rotom-Wash)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)