Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I see. But considering I did nothing wrong, I did not act maliciously and I've already EV trained Koffing (which is now a lvl 51 Weezing) I will have to decline. I see now it's wiser to let people know if I'm trading them a cloned pokemon to prevent this kind of problem (I've been trading a lot over the past weeks and never had a problem), I'll let them know before trading from now on. But if you really have a problem with cloning and people are not obligated to state whether their pokemon are cloned or not, you too should ask before trading, since you're trying to uphold your individual value (which is not shared by the community, otherwise it would be banned).

I'm sorry for that, normally I'd just give you Koffing back, but I really don't want to give up on Weezing after I went through all the trouble of training it. And remember Elektrike is a perfectly legit pokemon, even though it's cloned. And I'll let people know from now on if the pokemon I'm trading is cloned to prevent problems like that.
I don't care if it's perfectly legal or legitimate. I personally do not like clones. It's not so much that as, Flawless Shiny's and Events, Legendaries or even Dittos I would expect to be cloned. A simple, standard 6IV Pokemon, probably not, especially not in this Gen where all it takes is a wee bit more work or for the other Gens just hitting a seed again. I'm not much of a trader, in fact I won't be trading once Pokebank is here if they ever decide we are worthy. Obviously, you wouldn't be banned for it I don't find that bannable, but I guess since you're actually using the Koffing I can accept that I lost it. Going to get rid of the Elecktrike however, have fun with the Koffing who is now a Weezing.

Edit: And for the record, I really didn't want to give up a Koffing I bred a bunch of eggs for, for something that was a clone either.

Hacking & Cloning

-Cloning is allowed on these forums. We do not care about your moral stance regarding cloning. If you do not want to trade for cloned Pokemon you are free to say so but DO NOT tell others cloning is hacking or whatever you consider it, keep all that to yourself.
  • Note in the Pokémon’s description...
    • If and how it was cloned.
Thank you very much crashteamalphing :l

I don't care if it's perfectly legal or legitimate. I personally do not like clones. It's not so much that as Flawless Shiny's and Events, Legendaries or even Dittos I would expect to be cloned. A simple, standard 6IV Pokemon, probably not, especially not in this Gen where all it takes is a wee bit more work or for the other Gens just hitting a seed again. I'm not much of a trader, in fact I won't be trading once Pokebank is here if they ever decide we are worthy. Obviously, you wouldn't be banned for it I don't find that bannable, but I guess since you're actually using the Koffing I can accept that I lost it. Going to get rid of the Elecktrike however, have fun with the Koffing who is now a Weezing.
No, I don't want you to get rid of Elektrike! If you really need to do that, then at least let me give you an Elektrike that you can use. I think I have a 5 IV female one (31/x/31/31/31/31) in my box, I'll check in a minute and let you know.

Esmeya

No, I don't want you to get rid of Elektrike! If you really need to do that, then at least let me give you an Elektrike that you can use. I think I have a 5 IV female one (31/x/31/31/31/31) in my box, I'll check in a minute and let you know.
I didn't mean get rid of it as in releasing. I meant getting rid of it as gifting it to my friend who doesn't mind clones. Please, it's perfectly alright. Just keep the Weezing, I am fine with the Elektrike. I have someone who can be happy with it :)

Giving away a lot of Swinub spitbacks, all have 5 IV's, Thick-Fat, and 3 egg moves (Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, and Icicle Crash)

All are Naive nature (sorry if this may seem bad, but I'm wanting to try out a new set)

Make sure to already have my F/C added if you want one. Shouldn't run out anytime soon as I'm trying to get a 6 IV one from breeding.

All credit goes to Esmeya for supplying me with the parents :)
Bumping this post. I'm done breeding them, but I still have about 25-27 of them left. Take these away from me! :)

Esmeya

Bumping this post. I'm done breeding them, but I still have about 25-27 of them left. Take these away from me! :)
Congratulations on the 6IV (I think) I will take the crappiest Spitback you have with Freeze-Dry :)

Let me find something to trade you for it.

Looking for a 5-6IV male in the Amorphous + any non monster/dragon egg grp. Can trade a 6IV Dratini (Water1 and Dragon) for one.

How do breeders check for IV's without Instacheck? I have seen users post pokemon with different IV's values, for example: 31/22/31/15/31/31
How do they know that a pokemon has 22 in attack and 15 in special attack?

Sorry for the lame questions, I started breeding this Gen :)

I didn't mean get rid of it as in releasing. I meant getting rid of it as gifting it to my friend who doesn't mind clones. Please, it's perfectly alright. Just keep the Weezing, I am fine with the Elektrike. I have someone who can be happy with it :)
Okay then. Again sorry for the trouble.

Congratulations on the 6IV (I think) I will take the crappiest Spitback you have with Freeze-Dry :)

Let me find something to trade you for it.
I ended up just picking one from the box with the IV spread of 31/31/21/31/31/31, according to MetalKid's IV calculator. Never ever gonna attempt to breed for 6 IV's again... F*** 6 IV breeding >.>

Esmeya

I ended up just picking one from the box with the IV spread of 31/31/21/31/31/31, according to MetalKid's IV calculator. Never ever gonna attempt to breed for 6 IV's again... F*** 6 IV breeding >.>
Eh' sorry ._. I usually just stumbled across 6IV's while breeding. Whenever I try to plan 6IV's I end up getting stuck with 4IV/5IV things ;~; Just go with the flow ya' know. Sacrificing a lamb is still an option.

i have a 5 iv male gaslty, he is from the amorphous egg group his ivs are 31/x/31/31/31/31
Due to him being in only 1 egg grp, I wont give up on my 6IV for it. I can however trade an other 5IV for him. Anything in particular you are looking for atm?

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
I'm looking for 5 IV pokemon (none in particular, just offer).

I'm offering X exclusive Mega Stones, Leftovers, Lucky Egg and the following pokemon:

6 IV Timid Male German Elektrike
Modest Horsea and Clauncher (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Timid HA Litwick (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Timid deino with egg moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)