Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
It explicitly lists that the damage is tripled, not doubled as it should.
Combining Pledge moves never doubled their damage. In Gen 5 they combined to 150 Base Power, which is triple their Base Power of 50 at the time, but in Gen 6 they still combine to 150 Base Power despite being 80 Base Power normally.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think min HP Garchomp dies to a Mega Charizard Y's Grass + Fire Pledge combo:

252 SpA Mega Charizard Y (Move 1) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp in Sun on a critical hit: 191-225 (103.8 - 122.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

- Both Pokemon are at level 50
- Move 1 = 150 BP Fire-type move
- crit accounts for Fire Pledge ignoring type resistance

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think min HP Garchomp dies to a Mega Charizard Y's Grass + Fire Pledge combo:

252 SpA Mega Charizard Y (Move 1) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp in Sun on a critical hit: 191-225 (103.8 - 122.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

- Both Pokemon are at level 50
- Move 1 = 150 BP Fire-type move
- crit accounts for Fire Pledge ignoring type resistance
That still conflicts with the above video (RPXG-WWWW-WWW4-8UUX) which shows Garchomp surviving the combo hit.

qtrx

cadaeic
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The side effects of Rapid Spin or Knock Off will not activate if the user is KOed by contact damage.

yea someone told me this, so i stand corrected (just seemed odd)

also, the megavolving with pursuit is still bugged, but i have a possible solution (no code though)

what if you make it so megavolving happens before everything, it doesn't change anything, if you wanted to megavolve you still megavolve and can get your powered up pursuit now (like it would in game), the only problem i see is mega gengar with shadow tag not allowing the switch (which would be a bigger problem than the current situation of not megavolving before pursuiting a switch), this is really the thing different i find with showdown and wifi battles and hopefully they can fix this soon

Using electric terrain does not prevent an opposing pokemon from using rest, and in fact immediately wakes them up when they use it rather than preventing them. Replay where it happened: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-74348598
I think a fix for this was implemented but not correctly. I just had a match where I set Electric Terrain and on the same turn my opponent's Rotom-W used Rest. Rest failed, which is the correct behavior now for a grounded Poke, but (according to Bulbapedia, at least) Flying types and Levitate Pokes shouldn't be impacted by ET. Rotom-W should've been able to Rest since it's not grounded.

To add onto the Pledge moves, this replay confirms that Showdown has it set up as First move -> Second Move, when the second move keeps the type, but it should be set like already mentioned. Link:
click

Also, I don't recall how I did it, but sometime it won't stop the EV limit and it just keeps going, I'll get a snapshot the next time it happens.

I don't know if they updated the bst of victini or something, but when I maxed out vitini's speed(252+) it was at 294, even though victini as I am aware has a base speed of 100. All the other stats are functional, but for some reason the speed is less.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I don't know if they updated the bst of victini or something, but when I maxed out vitini's speed(252+) it was at 294, even though victini as I am aware has a base speed of 100. All the other stats are functional, but for some reason the speed is less.
What Speed IV does your Victini have?

WP is okay. You probably had used Roost (which removes your Flying type), or been hit by a Normalized/Electrified attack, which you didn't account for.
A Gliscor's Knock Off removed my Aegislash's WP and didn't activate it. I'll go and try using the item again and report back if it fails to activate again. I'm sure Knock Off activates Weakness Policy.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Healing Wish doesn't work in Doubles.

Turn 7

Togekiss used Follow Me!

The opposing Lady used Healing Wish!

The opposing Lady fainted!

Bisharp used Knock Off!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The opposing Alexander lost 100% of its health!
Bisharp lost some of its HP!

The opposing Alexander fainted!
NyttyN: =/

NyttyN sent out Doge (Entei)!
The opposing Doge is exerting its pressure!
Turn 8
NyttyN: oh HEY HEALING WISH DOESN"T WORK

For context, Entei was my last mon.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Maybe because you only had one mon left, Healing Wish healed the empty spot and Entei ended up in the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)