Offering Pokemon Transporter services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play my Pokemans in Japanese and I have Pokemon Bank and Transporter. They're both fully functional despite Bank currently being unavailable in the Japanese eStore. I'm willing to transport up Pokemon for fellow players who are fed up with waiting for Nintendo to get their servers sorted out. That is: You can trade your Pokemon to me in Gen V, I'll put them through the transporter and trade them back in Gen VI.

Edit: It seems a reasonable going rate is two competitive shinies for a box of Pokemon. If you don't have competitive shinies to offer, or you want to transfer fewer Pokemon, let me know and we can talk. I'm fine with cloned Pokemon, but I don't currently have the ability to clone.

If you reply to this thread please let me know how many Pokemon you want to transport, as well as what you have to offer (a link to a trade thread is fine). I am working through requests in the order I receive them, either here or via PM. (Sending a PM will not help you skip the queue.) The trading, transporting, and trading back process takes 80+ minutes for a box, so please be patient - I'll PM you when I get to you!

Gen V: 5416 3484 0126
3DS: 4167 4557 4935

IMPORTANT: Please be aware that non-legit Pokemon WILL NOT GO THROUGH THE TRANSPORTER. I'm not entirely sure what qualifies as "non-legit" in this case but in three days I've had about two dozen that didn't go through. There has also been one odd case when an event Latios went through the Transporter, but then could not be traded in Gen VI. (The game literally said, "These Pokemon cannot be traded.") I've tested trading with other event Pokemon in Gen VI and it's worked just fine, so I have no idea what was up with that.

Please also remember that items will not go through the transporter. So if you want to keep them, take them off your Pokemon before you trade them to me!

Last edited:
I have 5iv huge power shiny marril with egg moves, 5iv adamant fletching shiny gale wings. I can give you for transfering some of mine pokemon.

Hey, if you could possibly transport some pokemon for me, I can offer you clones of any of the pokemon you send up for me. If you could do a box or so, I'd really appreciate it.

hmm, i have tons to transfer but i dunno if youre interested in doing it. T_T i know its a pain in the ass to ask but what can i do to make you interested in helping me out more than 20? lol

CMT, I have a lot to offer and a lot I need transfered. What's the ratio on this? Please get back to me asap. I really need some stuff transfered.

I have a few pokemon I would love to transfer over. Feel free to look at my thread to see if there is anything you like.

For the record, I'm going to do this on a first come, first served basis based on posts in the thread. I'm currently catching a whole bunch of trade meat to get started with.

I have 5iv huge power shiny marril with egg moves, 5iv adamant fletching shiny gale wings. I can give you for transfering some of mine pokemon.
Sounds great! How many do you need to transfer?
I can compensate you in 6th gen if you could transport some for me. Just look at the thread. This service is very kind of you :)
Ooooh can I have the shiny Wooper? Wooper is my favourite :P Let me know how many.
Hey, if you could possibly transport some pokemon for me, I can offer you clones of any of the pokemon you send up for me. If you could do a box or so, I'd really appreciate it.
Sure thing.
hmm, i have tons to transfer but i dunno if youre interested in doing it. T_T i know its a pain in the ass to ask but what can i do to make you interested in helping me out more than 20? lol
Make it worth my while and I'd be happy to :P
CMT, I have a lot to offer and a lot I need transfered. What's the ratio on this? Please get back to me asap. I really need some stuff transfered.
How much is a lot? Say a box for two competitive shinies, or for a 5IV or 6IV Ditto if you have one of those?

I think is a box mostly r legendaries and some other descent pokemons. It may be less than a box. When will you have time?

I have a few pokemon I would love to transfer over. Feel free to look at my thread to see if there is anything you like.
Definitely interested in a few of the things you have there! How many do you want to transport?
I think is a box mostly r legendaries and some other descent pokemons. It may be less than a box. When will you have time?
A box for the two competitive shinies sounds great. I'm in the process of catching things to trade in Gen V right now, will let you know when I have a boxful.

For the record, I'm going to do this on a first come, first served basis based on posts in the thread. I'm currently catching a whole bunch of trade meat to get started with.

Sounds great! How many do you need to transfer?

Ooooh can I have the shiny Wooper? Wooper is my favourite :P Let me know how many.

Sure thing.

Make it worth my while and I'd be happy to :P

How much is a lot? Say a box for two competitive shinies, or for a 5IV or 6IV Ditto if you have one of those?
Yeah, I'll give u shiny wooper if u transfer my stuff

Awesome. Thanks a lot. Just send me a pm when you are ready. I'm going to my black 2 and fix my boxes and see if I need to catch anything else.

Definitely interested in a few of the things you have there! How many do you want to transport?

A box for the two competitive shinies sounds great. I'm in the process of catching things to trade in Gen V right now, will let you know when I have a boxful.
only 6 pokemon

I have about 5 boxes with Competitive shines, so depending on how many you transfer for me, I can make a clone of whichever ones you want (let's say 2-3 for each box). I also have a 6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto I can clone for you, if you're looking for one.

Just updated the first post. I'm going to be working through requests in the order I receive them; if you've asked me to check your trading thread then I will do so when I get to you. (There are only so many things I can do at once!)

only 6 pokemon
Cool - when I get to you I'll check your thread and get in touch.

Just updated the first post. I'm going to be working through requests in the order I receive them; if you've asked me to check your trading thread then I will do so when I get to you. (There are only so many things I can do at once!)

Cool - when I get to you I'll check your thread and get in touch.
ok sounds good

I have about a box of pokemon I want transfered and I have some competitive shiny pokemon and items and other 5IV bred pokemon, just ask what you want and Ill see if I have it to trade to you
I unfortunately have no trade thread :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)