XY Doubles Alt Identification Thread: Suspect Stage 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Since handful of users has already completed ladder reqs, I will post this thread where those players can identify themselves. Post here with your screenshot of 1) your username on the top right corner of Pokemon Showdown! and 2) your alt's W/L record. http://puush.me/ is a good tool for capturing these shots.

Ladder Requirement
  • minimum of 50 games with 3:1 win/loss ratio
  • minimum of 70 games with 2:1 win/loss ratio
I will post the Suspect Nomination and Discussion Thread on the 10th!

Remember to discuss about the metagame in the metagame discussion thread to be considered for voting; ladder reqs will only let you nominate suspects (or no suspects).

Last edited:

Used a box to make it extra obvious

Credit to Pwnemon for doing ever so slightly worse than me (in terms of win-loss ratio) and Nollan for freaking me out with only 3 losses

Having computer issues atm which are preventing me from hitting 50 matches.

Can I get an exemption from reqs? If not, that's cool too.

Figured I'd at least ask since idk when I'll be able to make reqs.

Having computer issues atm which are preventing me from hitting 50 matches.

Can I get an exemption from reqs? If not, that's cool too.

Figured I'd at least ask since idk when I'll be able to make reqs.
You should be able to get an exemption via getting enough leaderboard points iirc.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
BlankZero, I will keep this thread open even while the suspect nomination & discussion thread goes up on the 10th. So you guys can still post ladder reqs even while the nominations and discussion are taking place.

Remember that ladder req is only a small part of the voting requirement. Participation in the current stickied metagame discussion thread (link in the OP) and the upcoming suspect discussion thread is a crucial component in attaining voting rights.

BlankZero, I will keep this thread open even while the suspect nomination & discussion thread goes up on the 10th. So you guys can still post ladder reqs even while the nominations and discussion are taking place.

Remember that ladder req is only a small part of the voting requirement. Participation in the current stickied metagame discussion thread (link in the OP) and the upcoming suspect discussion thread is a crucial component in attaining voting rights.
Just ordered a new fan for my computer so it should be here by the 10th. Hopefully it fixed the issue cuz I've already had to break down the whole thing today to fix a hinge and now the fan is going so slow.... Core temp at 70C idle.....

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)