An Aussie's Bank Vault [140+ 5IVs|40+ Legends|120+ Shinies|New: Flawless Adamant Hoopa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you consider trading Landorus for this:

Move 1: Belly Drum
Move 2: Aqua Jet
Move 3: Play Rough
Move 4: Superpower
Ability: Huge Power
Item: Sitrus Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe (HP for even number at level 50 and 100)
Nature: Adamant

CMT for raikou, i have new things. Also, if you can clone, I have two legendaries
Nothing there I'd like for Raikou.

I'm interested in shiny snover and HP fire magnamite
I have to offer this following mons:

Phione

Feebas

Torchic

Darumaka

Tyranitar

Scyther

Eevee

Klefki

Gastly

Helioptale

Abra

Larvesta

Porygon

Misdreavus

Aron

Chespin

Frillish

Anorith

Aerodactly

Bulbasaur

Bagon

Tynamo

Magnemite

Stayu

Espurr M & F

Kangaskhan

Smeargle

Dratini

Mawile

Rotom

Punpkaboo

Togepi

Froakie

Shellos

Shellder

Snover

Joltic

Inkay

Marill

Axew

Fletchinder

Meditite

Ferroseed

Phanpy

Absol

Electrike

Trevenant

Magikarp

Horsea

Drilbur

Solosis

Venipede

Swinub

Shroomis

Honedge

Charmander

Bunnelby

Gible

Lotad

Starly

Mareep

Noibat

Sableye

Amaura

Gliscor

Duskull

Deino

Chansey

Vullaby

Squirtle

Vulpix

Goomy

Shiny Metagross xx|31|31|31|31|31

Shiny helioptale Dry skin HP Ice

Sorry about the flood but i don't have my trade thread =x
Nothing mate, sorry.

Hey man sorry I didn't trade you but I can assure you that I will be ready tomorrow, cuz the problem was that I only have 1 IVed Kecleon and was breeding some other stuff for some other guys here at Smogon. Though I can give you the bold Chinchou right now for your slowpoke if you can trade right now.
Remind me of our trade please?

Would you consider trading Landorus for this:

Move 1: Belly Drum
Move 2: Aqua Jet
Move 3: Play Rough
Move 4: Superpower
Ability: Huge Power
Item: Sitrus Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe (HP for even number at level 50 and 100)
Nature: Adamant
Not interested in Shiny Azu, sorry.

Hey just asking, do you happened to have a ferroseed/thorn w knock off
Don't think so, sorry.

So you made me breed a genderless pokemon and now you don't want it? I don't know, can you?
Woops >.<
The thing that I didn't like about it was that it has a modest nature, but I guess it would still work for an offensive set, so it's ok.

Edit: BTW is your slowpoke female?

Last edited:
You asked for a Bold Rotom did you not? That's what I bred.
Oh I did?! Wow cuz the thing is that I saw the first page of this thread and it said you that the rotoms are modest.

Btw is your Slowpoke male? And I would also be breeding HP ice Helioptiles after a couple of days. Would you want them for a Murkrow or an HP fire Magnemite? Or if those are too much then I would appreciate gligar for it.

Edit: Would you also like speed IVs on the Kecleon? If you don't then I have some 4 IVs without speed, but they're probably not 0 though.

Oh I did?! Wow cuz the thing is that I saw the first page of this thread and it said you that the rotoms are modest.

Btw is your Slowpoke male? And I would also be breeding HP ice Helioptiles after a couple of days. Would you want them for a Murkrow or an HP fire Magnemite? Or if those are too much then I would appreciate gligar for it.

Edit: Would you also like speed IVs on the Kecleon? If you don't then I have some 4 IVs without speed, but they're probably not 0 though.
I have Modest / Timid / Bold listed there because I can do all. You're looking at the Shiny. I'd like the Kecleon to be 5 IV's, I can get the 0 speed myself if I want. Don't need HP Ice Helio, got one already thanks.

Updated

Adamant | Technician
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Foul Play

Modest / Calm| Torrent
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Agility - Yawn - Supersonic - Aqua Ring
HP Electric Coming Soon

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Stop getting interesting things x_x Adamant - Reckless Bouffalant for Technician - Meowth?

Hello, I am interested in your shiny Tentacool, HP Ice Raikou, and the 6IV Heatran.

I can offer shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scizor. I also have shiny 6iv Inner Focus Riolu and Heliolisk, which are better than the ones offered in your thread. Heliolisk has Solar Power. Scizor and Heliolisk are EV trained and ready to go.

I also have 31/31/31/x/31/31 inner focus Zubat jolly with brave bird, defog and hypnosis shiny as well as x/31/31/31/31/31 Bulbasaur shiny, not sure on egg moves but will check.

I also have 6iv Palkia, Thundurus, Darkrai and Jirachi.
((I didn't personally RNG them, they were acquired thru trades.))

Let me know if you are interested in any of this. I have more if not, this is just off the top of my head.

Special
Free with every trade - short time only

Modest | Unburden
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Synthesis - Grassy Terrain - Leech Seed - Dragon Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)