Offering Pokemon Transporter services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo I've been trading/transporting for about six hours now. Connection issues slowed the process down quite a lot (Gen V WiFi is AWFUL), but we got through in the end. Thank you to everyone who's traded me awesome stuff so far!

For now I'm going to call it a night and watch some TV while catching a whole pile more Pokemon to trade with people tomorrow. If you're looking to transport Pokemon, please READ THE UPDATED INFO IN THE OP. In particular please be aware of the following:

- The process takes at least 80 minutes for a full box - longer if there are connection issues.
- Items cannot be transferred through PokeBank.
- Non-legit Pokemon cannot be transferred through PokeBank.
- Let me know HOW MANY POKEMON YOU WANT TRANSFERRED so I have some idea of how many Pokemon I need to have ready to trade.
- I've had one unexplained issue with an event Latios that went through the transporter but then was unable to be traded in Gen VI. This has not happened with any of the other event Pokemon I've transported, and I still don't know why it happened with the Latios. Unfortunately because Pokemon transporter is one-way only there was no way for me to get the Latios back to its owner. Because I don't know why it happened with the Latios, I can't guarantee that it won't happen with other Pokemon.

If you're not sure whether a Pokemon is legit I can always give it a shot and trade it back to you in Gen V if it doesn't end up going through.

question about hacked pokemon, do you know how hacked they have to be to fail the check? and what happens to them, nothing? or do they get deleted?

Do you take Pokemon that are RNG-abused? If they, I could pay you with 2 cp shiny pokemon for 1 Box.
Sure, I'm up for that. I've got several people I need to trade with first so it might be a couple of days before I can get to you though!
i have a 6iv ditto im willing to trade in 6th gen for your services
from both 5th and 6th gen
Awesome - let me know how many you want to transfer and I'll drop you a PM when I get to you.
question about hacked pokemon, do you know how hacked they have to be to fail the check? and what happens to them, nothing? or do they get deleted?
I don't know how hacked they have to be; I've never tried hacking Pokemon and know very little about how the process works. But if the Pokemon can't go through the transporter nothing happens to them - they just stay in Gen V.

ok^^
My cp shinies are in gen 5 and I usually don't care about shiny pokemon. I will PM you the list of pokemon, you can keep from my white 2.
One question though, do you mean with 1 box 30 Pokemon or how much pokemon fit into the Pokebank-Box?
Thanks again^^

ok^^
My cp shinies are in gen 5 and I usually don't care about shiny pokemon. I will PM you the list of pokemon, you can keep from my white 2.
One question though, do you mean with 1 box 30 Pokemon or how much pokemon fit into the Pokebank-Box?
Thanks again^^
PokeBank boxes also hold 30 Pokemon, so same thing either way. The transport process only actually takes a minute or two; the real issue is that it takes a bloody long time to trade everything to me in Gen V, then trade everything back in Gen VI ._.
ill let you know after i catch this tornadus from black but im looking at about 10-15 pokemon in terms of there useability
So half a box? That works; again I'll get in touch via PM.

Hey I noticed that I had two more pokemon that I would like to transfer over. I can give you another pokemon from my thread if you like.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Marvelous thread idea, miss. I have but one pokemon I would appreciate very much if you helped me to transfer:

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=7465875

That is all. I have some (near) flawless spitbacks for your troubles and, as you can see, an decent selection of Gen IV/V pokes, including competitive shinies. FC is 2122 - 6349 - 8173. Let me know!

Hello!

I am one of those people who have been waiting for Nintendo to get their **** together regarding the Bank/Transporter for a while now. While I do have a solid two boxes or so to transfer, I can wait to do all of them and just get the Pokemon I have higher priority in transferring. It will be a little complicated as I have Pokemon from both Black 1 and Black 2 to transfer, but it should be about a box (or less).

I am a gen 5 RNGer, so I can easily get you a clone of two Pokemon from my personal collection located here:
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=1&u=mallen37

Thank you so much!

I have maybe 5 or 6 pokemon that I need transferred. I'm not sure what I could offer you though. PM me if you're not too busy with others as I don't need this service as much as some people do.

hi, i would appreciate it if you can transfer my dittos (5 only). i can't offer shinies but i can rng you a 6IV ditto or trade you a hidden power pokemon:

HP ICE modest rotom
HP ICE timid electrike
HP ICE timid eevee (with wish, yawn, and stored power)
HP Fire modest bulbasaur (with giga drain)
HP Fire modest magnemite
HP Fire timid frokie

thanks! :D

Just posting to let you all know that I'm still checking this thread, and PMing people to organise trades as I work through my list. I'll let you know when I get to each of you!

hi your services interest me. I'm thinking of having a full party of 6 transferred. Would that require that I wait for others to have their pokemon transferred as well to complete the full box 1 for transfer? Or does the poke transporter work regardless of the number of pokemon in box1 (i.e. equal to 30 or less)? I'm willing to offer clones of said pokemon as payment.

hi your services interest me. I'm thinking of having a full party of 6 transferred. Would that require that I wait for others to have their pokemon transferred as well to complete the full box 1 for transfer? Or does the poke transporter work regardless of the number of pokemon in box1 (i.e. equal to 30 or less)? I'm willing to offer clones of said pokemon as payment.
Transporter works with any number of Pokemon - it sends over whatever's in Box 1, but the box doesn't have to be full. So that's fine :)

Transporter works with any number of Pokemon - it sends over whatever's in Box 1, but the box doesn't have to be full. So that's fine :)
Thank you for the verification :). I can't trade atm, I'll post again by the time i'm going to be around for a while.

Thank you for the verification :). I can't trade atm, I'll post again by the time i'm going to be around for a while.
For the record there's quite a queue, so it'll probably be a couple of days until I can get to you, but I'll let you know when I can fit you in!

Could you please help me transfer exactly one Pokemon? It is a 6IV Ditto that I need for breeding.
I understand that there is probably a queue, and I can wait.

I would like to transfer half a box. PM me what pokemon you want and we may work something out.

I can trade you two competitive shinies from my 5th gen game to do a box for me so if you accept I would just like to know a general time frame to expect the trade.

Hey there! You have a nice service going here!
If possible, can you add me to your waiting queue, and depending on when Pokemon Transporter/Bank comes out, I'll talk to you about it. Obviously, if it comes out before, then I won't need this service, but if the list gets to me before it comes out, I'm more than happy to trade you Near-Flawless Shiny Competitive Pokemon of your liking! (Breedable Pokemon Only).
Thanks~ :P

Hi! I'm interested in transporting somewhere between 10-15 pokemon. I can offer any of those to you if you want any.

I'm looking to transfer my: shiny latias, shiny terrakion, jirachi, celebi, and a couple other things. I just gave you an idea so you can tell me what you want in return.
Thanks

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey there, I have some pokés to Poké transport, please check out my thread and let me know what you'd like in exchange for the help and how many of them. I also RNG abused some pokés in SoulSilver, including a 6x31 Ditto, Timid Defog Latios in a Moon Ball, Bold Articuno in a Fast Ball, Adamant Entei in a Fast Ball with Iron Head, Defog/SR/Whirlwind/Brave Bird Skarmory, Timid Zapdos with DEfog, among others.

I backed up my save with RNGed Entei stil roaming, as well as Raikou and Latios, so I can catch them in any Poké Ball you like.

Last edited:
I have a box of pokemon I would love to have transferred over if you don't mind! you can CMT for anything you are interested in, or if nothing you want is there, i will rng 2 pokemon of your choice on my white version. As long as it can be bred, i can only egg rng.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)