Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the answers, everyone. ^ ^

I can offer items such as evolution stones such as thunder,sun,moon stone.otherwise a spitback of something in my thread

btw, dusk ball is 3.5 for repeat ball is 3x if my memory serves me right
Sounds fair. Is the Rotom or the Archipelago Scatterbug acceptable?

Would you prefer a Synchronizer or a Ditto?

I would prefer the Archipelago Scatterbug, but the Rotom is fine if you prefer to give me that.

I will add your FC now. Feel free to send me the trade request when you are ready.
sorry I have to be away soon so there is not much time to prepare a scatterbug. thanks for the ralts!

LF: Perfect Genesect

FT: 6IV Ditto & (31/31/31/x/31/31) and/or (31/x/31/31/31/31) dittos.
Also CMT - either section.

Clones.><
Well, one type of clone I find acceptable are 6IV jap dittos due to using them almost purely for breeding.

And not to forget a good part of them are coming through Pokébank and made with pokégen/sav so they are already constructed for this use

When you sure ,that your pokemon is clone it make feel a bit sad or...Idk how to explain it. ._.'
Mb that is only I am.=/
Ofc, you dont get the same attachment to a poké you know is cloned, unless it's the original you have. If it is purely for a work-around job, like dittos do, I have really no issue if it is a clone.

Still looking for one?
yeah. i can offer:
* male 5iv jolly mold breaker drilbur - timer ball (rapid spin)
* male 5iv modest serene grace togepi - premier ball (nasty plot)
* male 5iv modest sap sipper or hydration goomy - heal ball
... or i have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male smeargle, which is pretty nice for breeding special mons.

yeah. i can offer:
* male 5iv jolly mold breaker drilbur - timer ball (rapid spin)
* male 5iv modest serene grace togepi - premier ball (nasty plot)
* male 5iv modest sap sipper or hydration goomy - heal ball
... or i have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male smeargle, which is pretty nice for breeding special mons.
Sorry, just double-checked and it turns out my 5 iv spitbacks are missing either hp or def. I think you wouldn't be interested then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)