:D :D :D
Maybe next round I won't choke on turn 12 o_O

<Stone_Cold22> whats the plan
<Stone_Cold22> jake?
<youngjake93> sweep with cress
<youngjake93> it was always the plan lol
<youngjake93> I have to keep heatran for mawile

The opposing Latios used Hidden Power!
It's super effective! Heatran lost 100% of its health!
The opposing Latios lost some of its HP!

Heatran fainted!

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Masterclass

im genuinely sorry for talking shit on irc about you behind your back. it was cowardly of me and frankly unnecessary. i told myself before this spl that i wasnt going to fall back on my old habits of making an ass of myself before the season even started and yet here i am. so i apologize. not my place or anyone elses to judge the other players before they have actually played. im probably going to get tons of shit for posting this and get called a bitch or whatever. thats fine. but i made a promise that i wasnt going to repeat my past mistakes and i plan on sticking to it. i remember we were on good terms during wcop. hopefully thats not something that has been permanently lost because of my actions yesterday. and if it is, well, thats my fault and mine alone. best of luck
Pussy take your bra off

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to all the users whom I may have annoyed. Last night I finished reading a book called "How to Be a Real Strong Black Woman" and it had taught me a valuable life lesson. Sweet Sugar repeatedly told me that the secret to a woman's strength is to show her inner (and quiet) confidence. Being a loud mouth is a sign of great weakness. That message has clearly sunk in.

I will never trash talk my opponents into shame ever again. Good luck to all and may the best women win her games.

I love you all.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to all the users whom I may have annoyed. Last night I finished reading a book called "How to Be a Real Strong Black Woman" and it had taught me a valuable life lesson. Sweet Sugar repeatedly told me that the secret to a woman's strength is to show her inner (and quiet) confidence. Being a loud mouth is a sign of great weakness. That message has clearly sunk in.

I will never trash talk my opponents into shame ever again. Good luck to all and may the best women win her games.

I love you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)